Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:55:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1821 times)
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:47:13 PM by scalvo98

But, there are still a lot of coins that did not drop too much during the last few months, take a look over Ethereum as an example, it is only 30% down from it's all time high. The same for other coins that are on the top 10 too.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ben2t

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

Try BITSUM (BSM) and you won't regret it. Buy now while the price still LOW. Listing to one of the top 10 exchange is also in progress. You don't need to sync any wallet and I believe you have TELEGRAM App in your phone. You can do the trading using TELEGRAM as your wallet.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitsum/
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

We are just getting out of the strong correction at the beginning of the year and it is still not very convenient to say that we are going through a strong rise in the market but we could take a position in some currencies that have strong projects and that are more stable thinking in the future. I think litecoin and monero could give the big surprise for the end of the years, with very good prices
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

We are just getting out of the strong correction at the beginning of the year and it is still not very convenient to say that we are going through a strong rise in the market but we could take a position in some currencies that have strong projects and that are more stable thinking in the future. I think litecoin and monero could give the big surprise for the end of the years, with very good prices

There are some altcoin that good to choose for long term investment which has potential to grow and never lose its value. Not all altcoin can bring you to the moon but better currencies will give you good profit. Those coins that are popular and fully develop its usage can probably can not waste your investment and make you believe that it will give surprises on every changes happen on it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

I have confidence in the ripple and the ethereum. my target at the end of the year these coins will give you results for me at least up to 40%. Indeed it is difficult to predict but look at all the coin slowly ride I am sure can.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

Only a 40%? I think that stellar is gonna give us more than that. It can easily go towards $1 just like it happened during the last december, it would be more than x2 from the actual price.. mmm, i miss those times.

I have confidence in the ripple and the ethereum. my target at the end of the year these coins will give you results for me at least up to 40%. Indeed it is difficult to predict but look at all the coin slowly ride I am sure can.

dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

The beginning of the year is when ALTcoins prices are bottoming out the ALTcoins have x2 value. I will choose the low satin value to hold because there will be opportunity x account multiple times. For example 1 coin such as OCN, CMT, YOYO, SC, VIBE
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

well that's the current, at the beginning of the year all the coins will have a big dump, and in the mid and late will start rising slowly if following the previous year's chart, if you ask advice from top 10 I think the most dominant eos today. top 20 maybe we can bet on TRX maybe and top 30 I choose VERGE.
well that's just my opinion, need not be taken too seriously. Smiley
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

If you invested in altcoin at the last bottom, then you can easily make x2 or x3 by now. My pick for this month is syscoin because they will release their masternode in a few days

Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:05 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:35:35 PM by Schwabac

But the release of masternodes does not mean that the price is going to make a x2 or x3 of the actual price, that is insane and i have never seen it happened before (and i am on cryptos by more than years)

Hello!
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

In my opinion, ETH, the most potent and popular penny now, prices are likely to rise in the future.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

Ripple and snovio, both are going to explde during this year, i am more than confident about those tokens.
In fact, i have almost 50% of my entire portfolio in both coins at this moment, i am more than bullish with them.

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

I expect a major altcoin season so most of these fundamentally sound coins will pump a lot. Top 20 coins are good picks but maybe you guys will also consider those good coins that have low mcaps like Stratis, DGB and many more as the tendency to earn more is higher than those on top already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

I agree with you. Recently, BTC dominance has decreased significantly due to a large number of altcoins. I think it can play into the hands of many altcoins.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I would say Mars rather than moon and that would be THUG Coin for the future, fresh in the market and will definitly mars in 2 years, get loads of them now while u can 😊😊😊
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

It is still early to say altcoins are going to moon, bitcoin is $9000, almost $10.000 away from ath so how are we going to moon?

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

If you just look at some charts, you can see clear pictures of which altcoins are rising on a steady rate.
Among the top 10 coins, EOS is having the best run.
Among the top 20, NEM is another coin thats seeing a promising rise.
In fact, looking at most of the altcoins right now, it is obviously that a lot of them are really showing great signs already and I believe they are obviously going to end up having a good year for most of them as it is right now.

EOS already started that run even during the bear phase and some of the news that came with the project and for that, I expect that they would still have a good run moving forward. Most of the top coins are already getting prepared for the bull run as I am beginning to see some pretty good spikes in some of them.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

My picks are...

VEN, ICX, ARK, NEO, ONT, QTUM, KNC, WAN, RPX, LSK, NANO, AION
Cheesy
Why are you bothering these many coins? You are free to choose but out of care I am asking this, wouldn’t it be a way cumbersome to keep a track of all these coins? Much better is to hold 5 coins at most. Besides, you should reconsider your list. Neo, LSK are good choices but you are not with ETH, EOS, LTC and most of all BTC. These are better in giving profits.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

I think that when NKN tokens come on the market, they will be very expensive. Why do I think so? Because I bought them at ICO. Seriously, all the blockchain have grown very well in price

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

From the major ones, I am expecting Ethereum and Neo to increase at least twice in price. While majority of good Alts already got ~100% up, the main leading projects are still accumulating.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: