Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1813 times)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

Best option is to choose from projects/coins that didn't already rally in 2017.  Speedcash is one of those.  It's unknown, market supply of just 476k coins, it hit nr. 1 winner on coinmarketcap yesterday, it's WAY faster than most coins, working product, lots of innovation, active dev... And now you're all saying yeah well you just shilling the coin you just bought. Well, no... I shilled it when it was 30 cents, the when it was 90cents now it's $3,1 (x10 already) and given the market cap it could go to $50 without a problem. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Well i would say , if bitcoin goes up all the other alts are going to go up as well .
It is the trend of the market . Al l the coins on the top 20 list of coinmarket can be invested on . my personal favorite are EOS , NEO , Ripple , IOST  , ETH and PayPie . These coins re expected to do wonders if the market is continuously  set to be green.     
relatively to the etherium, I do not exactly doubt there, And even there are Big Hopes that in the near future its price will increase. Almost 80% of my portfolio I forwarded to eth and today I expect better prospects for the realization of my ideas.
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Almost 10-15 days we are rising but not moon yet, if total marketcap can increase to 550-600 billion dollar, then we can see real moon at that time. We are waiting this and I hope it can be soon.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

Almost 10-15 days we are rising but not moon yet, if total marketcap can increase to 550-600 billion dollar, then we can see real moon at that time. We are waiting this and I hope it can be soon.
the total amount of capital when flying is already enough to see and with each year the number of users to the investor increases the crypto currency. Of course, this is what influences the market and the prospects of the crypto currency combined.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

I think it is not the moon. Most of the altcoins will follow Bitcoin model in terms of price rise or fall, may be few coins have a different pump and dump method but mostly it will follow Bitcoin price. I think the drive happens with the base of Bitcoin and Ethereum for all other alt coins.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Almost altcoins are fucking going to the moon Smiley). I'm very excited about this case cause I'm holding a lot of altcoins. LOL

My balance already x2 after a week only. Hope this day never end Grin

But I still think that in next few week price of altcoin will dump very hard because investors and traders focus on BTC and ETH and it'll make price of BTC and ETH pump really fast.

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

IMO, I'll choose ADA and XRP Smiley). As I can see these two cryptocurrencies have very good potential but its price still very low, I think in this year, era of altcoin, these cryptocurrencies will go to the moon and reach to a new ATH price very soon. For now, these coins price are increasing very quickly, seem like they're going to break their old peak price Smiley)

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

I am buying some atl token today after i run their testnet and read whole telegram messages. They will launch the platform soon and the token price is still below ico price. With only 54 million token total supply i think even $0.60 it is still undervalue and the properties niche is good.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

If you just look at some charts, you can see clear pictures of which altcoins are rising on a steady rate.
Among the top 10 coins, EOS is having the best run.
Among the top 20, NEM is another coin thats seeing a promising rise.
In fact, looking at most of the altcoins right now, it is obviously that a lot of them are really showing great signs already and I believe they are obviously going to end up having a good year for most of them as it is right now.

EOS already started that run even during the bear phase and some of the news that came with the project and for that, I expect that they would still have a good run moving forward. Most of the top coins are already getting prepared for the bull run as I am beginning to see some pretty good spikes in some of them.
Whenever bitcoin is on rise, majority of altcoin copy the king of crypto currencies.Believe me, if bitcoin starts declining today, there is no way that altcoins will keep on making progress. Whole of digital market depends on bitcoin for its future. The real reason is simple and sensible too. Bitcoin has the largest number of big investors and these people are important for survival of coins.EOS is still a kid.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

Actually alts price are increasing and i think it's all about pumping time. From the beginning of 2018 too many holders were get frustrated because of low price. But now they are happy. My opinion is ETH, EOS, NEO, WAVES, are the best coins in this year. I hope this coins are gonna boom.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Best option is to choose from projects/coins that didn't already rally in 2017.  Speedcash is one of those.  It's unknown, market supply of just 476k coins, it hit nr. 1 winner on coinmarketcap yesterday, it's WAY faster than most coins, working product, lots of innovation, active dev... And now you're all saying yeah well you just shilling the coin you just bought. Well, no... I shilled it when it was 30 cents, the when it was 90cents now it's $3,1 (x10 already) and given the market cap it could go to $50 without a problem. 
Its sitting around $3.2 now. IMO, that's only a pump. Seems it will be back to their initial price below than $1 soon. There is no way a token price could be pumped and stable more than 5x for long time.

I am buying some atl token today after i run their testnet and read whole telegram messages. They will launch the platform soon and the token price is still below ico price. With only 54 million token total supply i think even $0.60 it is still undervalue and the properties niche is good.
And you forgot about ATL tokenwill be got dumped by their bounty hunter in every month?
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

going to moon this year we can expect in June and most probably like last year dec now the market is recovering so by june we can see alts back to prices
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Well personally i expect eth to follow btc and would soar high just like in 2017. Other alts that i foresee to go up are neo, ada, dogecoin, monero and ins. Ins would recover because its a good and potential alt. A lot of coins are showing strength and soon they will all recover and rise.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

According to me coins with big volume but less than $1 have the maximum chance of pumping. Usually people havee mindset that coin with less dollar value are easy to pump and hence, usually go for investing in such coin. According to me coins like TRX, ADA, XLM etc have high chances of bounce by year end.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

All altcoins will going to the MARS coz Moon is not enough from them and started to crash for now hahaha, I saw the  flow of market and seems that all altcoins is on their way to make a bullish thing,Eth right now is looking good,Hope the price will back to $1000 or more and i will make my eth  holdings go to the milky way lol
pydev7

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Alloy (XAO) is a great buy, it's going to the moon very soon!
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

According to me coins with big volume but less than $1 have the maximum chance of pumping. Usually people havee mindset that coin with less dollar value are easy to pump and hence, usually go for investing in such coin. According to me coins like TRX, ADA, XLM etc have high chances of bounce by year end.
Yes above $0.1 and below $1 which all coins will come under this margin those coins will definitely increase, we have a number of coins so just pick only top 20 coins. I think what you chose TRX, ADA, XLM all these coins are high potential coins you can easily make a good profit from these coins. you can also include Ripple and NEM.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

I think electroneum and UNIVERSA have great potential. Both tokens are still very cheap and I think you can earn at least 500% this year. Both tokens have a long way to go . The moon is getting closer  Wink
Ayrossi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Definitely TOMOcoin,
The cofounder is the founder of NEM,
It still has a low marketcap
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

When the market is restored, almost all coins will be rising. But to pick the good coin to X times, I would choose TRX, XRP here will be the coin I will invest in the present time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: