Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1811 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

In my own opinion ENT, ETH and Nem will boom this year.I still believe on electroneum its too cheap now because of FUD but it has a great potential and nice marketing strategy but the only problem is the technical/dev works. And onther coin is the ETHEREUM this coin will be sky rocket this year i feel it and it might hit 2k usd or more this has huge potential and very promising coin next to bitcoin. And my last choice is NEM ,its very promising altcoin too and nice technical chart too. Just hold and buy more because i believe its still cheap.
This is correct, at least I have the point of view that is similar. Additionally, I would bet on Ontology ( the most promising alt as for me), VeChain, Verge, OMG, IOTA. EOS is going to the Moon this year - I foresee it.
I also made a bet on Ontology, VeChain, IOTA, EOS. Also, despite yesterday's events I think that the Odyssey (OCN) will show very good growth this year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

There are too many alts to choose from but, I think the most promising are GRFT, MONK, DIGIWAGE, and MAG. Master nodes and POS coins are the ones who have the possibility to have a huge % gain within this year. Also, you may want to look at some privacy coins. You may have to make your research first before investing in alts because of the risks involved with such.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

As I think it is better to hold until end of 2018
 ETH, NEO, WAN, EOS and my favorite SKY
I don't know anything about Sky. But all the other coins are already in my portfolio and I also expect them to grow well.

Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

EOS, NEO and Stellar draw enough attention. but the Ethereum also cannot be overlooked. the development of the ethereum is arguably the most visible to date. slowly but steadily recovered all the coins began creeping up.
I am more interested in NEO and stellar for the end of the year will likely jump
if ethereum no doubt I also agree with your assumptions this for a very good development and potentially will continue to rise in price
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Now people are clever and well known about the market strategy. After big coins altcoins only takes place, in older days they invest in big coins only. Because they can easily take the profit from short time itself. But now the market is not so good for both the coins. So they planned to invest half of the investment in big coin and half of the investments in altcoins. Now there are so many promising altcoins with high potential and shows their good growth. And it is good for long term investments. Many good projects are now coming based on so many altcoins. So definitely the altcoins price are also boomup and it will touch the moon.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

We are just getting out of the strong correction at the beginning of the year and it is still not very convenient to say that we are going through a strong rise in the market but we could take a position in some currencies that have strong projects and that are more stable thinking in the future.
I already got two projects that saved and the characteristics were really almost one of the best, but one remained on positive growth in the market, and the other turned out to be a fraud. it's Denero and Aragon.

Altcoins are performing exceptionally well and that there is no such reason to deny this fact. The only thing which is helping the altcoins to have such a good name in the international market is their use and demand in the world of the trading.

If things keep on happening in the similar manner, then there are very bright chances that we will be able to see the market value of most of the altcoins rising even higher.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

I guess that's way too early to say that alts are going to the moon, judging by the way market performs nowadays its kind a hard to say that things will work on our way, especially now that FUD happens every now and then, don't get me wrong I really want the alts to go to the moon, I'm just being realistic here, lets just hope that thing will change by the remaining quarter of the year.

Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

If you are looking for a moonshot, get Ambrosus. It's below the top 100 so it's fairly low market cap, but can easily do a 10x - 50x once the mainnet launches in July and the companies that are working with them under NDA are revealed.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I think the coins below will be booming.
Neo (NEO)
Eos (EOS)
Icon (ICX)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
OmiseGO (OMG)
RaiBlocks (XRB)
Lisk (LSK)
According to predictions of many analysts this coin prices will rise before the summer of 2018
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

I choose ethereum I'm sure it will going to the moon in the end of the year it will reach $2,000 the price of ethereum and it's good to buy more ethereum because the price is cheap now.

IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

I think there are many coins which have a good chance to increase it's price to the moon this year.(NEO,VERGE,IOTA,ETH,VEN). Also, we shouldn't ignore Zilliqa Coin.We are just getting out of the strong correction at the beginning of the year and it is still not very convenient to say that we are going through a strong rise in the market but we could take a position in some currencies that have strong projects and that are more stable thinking in the future.I think litecoin and monero could give the big surprise for the end of the years, with very good prices
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

There coins with great possibilities despite the general bearish status of the market. I see such prospects in these coins :
EOS
IOTA
Ripple
Monero
Litecoin
Ethereum
Bold steps by Ethereum in their smart contracts
Great partnership by Iota with UN
Ripple doing some great things in China
They all have a huge advantage and we should watch out for them.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

As I think it is better to hold until end of 2018
 ETH, NEO, WAN, EOS and my favorite SKY
Very good choice, I also bought: Odyssey, Oyster Pearl, Vechain, Metal, Tron. All of them have great potential.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

I think ETH will remain the main altcoin that will soar in late 2018 which will be pursued by XRP, EOS, IOTA and ADA. All of the altcoins I mentioned are of immense potential to reach the moon by the end of 2018, as many people invest their money into the coins and prove to be successful.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

I think ETH will remain the main altcoin that will soar in late 2018 which will be pursued by XRP, EOS, IOTA and ADA. All of the altcoins I mentioned are of immense potential to reach the moon by the end of 2018, as many people invest their money into the coins and prove to be successful.
Etherum is indeed a coin that has an excellent percentage of successful improvement, with an ever-increasing marketcap making Etherum a top priority in investing in 2018. etherum becomes the primary choice along with Bitcoin. Oh yes the coin you mentioned is a good coin, I know that's because the coin is included in altcoin's top market share to date. Investing in coins with high popularity will indeed reduce the risks we may get, even we have the opportunity to be able to gain profits in large quantities. To be sure we must be smart in taking decisions, when conditions like this then we should be able to react quickly when there is a decrease or increase in price. The condition of altcoin is increasing compared to some time ago and here is our chance to make the best decision.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

I think one of the best altcoins in erc20 pool is sonm. Its very ambitious project and I really expect them to release final useful product. I think we wil see very great pump before or after release like 10x..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Best option is to choose from projects/coins that didn't already rally in 2017.  Speedcash is one of those.  It's unknown, market supply of just 476k coins, it hit nr. 1 winner on coinmarketcap yesterday, it's WAY faster than most coins, working product, lots of innovation, active dev... And now you're all saying yeah well you just shilling the coin you just bought. Well, no... I shilled it when it was 30 cents, the when it was 90cents now it's $3,1 (x10 already) and given the market cap it could go to $50 without a problem. 
The project which is already rally in 2017 or not i think its not a problem. The main case is to choose from good potential one but its also very difficult to choose from. For me, the project which has big community is the best choice because they backers is very strong.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

When the market is restored, almost all coins will be rising. But to pick the good coin to X times, I would choose TRX, XRP here will be the coin I will invest in the present time.

I also think that many coins will go to the Moon but some of them will gain more than the others. I bet on Ethereum and NEM, IOTA and Ontology. I also this that IOTA will grow.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

I think cardano and verge has the potential to rise this year.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

I think cardano and verge has the potential to rise this year.
I think Verge already mooned to much in the last months/years. My current bets are the following bags:

- IOST
- AELF
- BYTEBALL

Don't trust any exchange!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: