Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1816 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/best-altcoins/
Etherium which is the second  best to bitcoin in advanced technology.
Ripple is getting closer in popularity.
Litecoin ls quiet but still good in the list.
How about Ada? Was been good in the world market in a previous years.
EOS is promising one.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I think that altcoins that go to the moon in the future, especially we will hold bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin Ripple and Neo, because the price development is now getting better, so we will also get more profits.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

No dounbts about that but firstly BTC has to start its upward movement. When it happens altcoin will start to grow, dont loose the chance to enter your favorite one as it is the bottom!!
Has already purchased Qtum, SkyChain and Ubex. All are sleeping giants from my point of view
SkyChain it is SKCH that are traded on IDEX currently? If so then it is very sleeping giant Grin
idex.market/eth/skch  - yes, here is it.
As for now it is not very popular, true. But it is impossible to get a fortune with the tokens that everyone know about it. That does not work like that.
Ubex is the bright example of that. ICO is still ongoing but token is already on exchnages with x3.5 price. It was unknown later but now it abounds in beauty
Good example Grin I agree that previously unknown projects have the biggest chances to show the biggest growth BUT is also has the biggest chances to stay unknown forever...So very risky deal
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

If you really want to make massive profit from a small investment than its best you pick some smaller cap coins that are flying under the radar at the moment. Larger cap coins will obviously make you good profit but it’s the smaller cap coins that could really bring you amazing returns.. My two picks are Bread token and Spectrecoin. Both solid projects.
DarkGnyss

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

XSPEC - ONLY 20M COINS!
Very young project  with great prospects!
-Pos v3.
-Stealth Staking 1Q 2019.
-Proof-of-Stealth in Future.
only 20M coins! with 5% p.a. Shocked
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

No dounbts about that but firstly BTC has to start its upward movement. When it happens altcoin will start to grow, dont loose the chance to enter your favorite one as it is the bottom!!
Has already purchased Qtum, SkyChain and Ubex. All are sleeping giants from my point of view
SkyChain it is SKCH that are traded on IDEX currently? If so then it is very sleeping giant Grin
As for now it is not very popular, true. But it is impossible to get a fortune with the tokens that everyone know about it. That does not work like that.
Ubex is the bright example of that. ICO is still ongoing but token is already on exchnages with x3.5 price. It was unknown later but now it abounds in beauty
Good example Grin I agree that previously unknown projects have the biggest chances to show the biggest growth BUT is also has the biggest chances to stay unknown forever...So very risky deal
Thats up to everyone. Personally me Invested in Ubex at presale and now sold 50% of tokens with x3.5 profit. The rest will gold for a year.
PS Just checked SkyChain project. Im impressed! Alpha has been realesed during the crowdsale and now team is going strictly with the roadmap. Cool
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

I'm reading about Ubex lately and it seems one of the ICOs that have been profitable in this bear market. I hope it holds the price but it will lose all it's gains if the bear market stays mid term, as almost every other altcoin.

I hope alts are going to the moon in the next months, let's see what the price and adoption of Bitcoin is and alts will follow almost for sure.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Thats up to everyone. Personally me Invested in Ubex at presale and now sold 50% of tokens with x3.5 profit. The rest will gold for a year.
PS Just checked SkyChain project. Im impressed! Alpha has been realesed during the crowdsale and now team is going strictly with the roadmap. Cool
There are a lot of indeed cool alts with a super prices now on the market BUT there is no confirmation of the upward trend for BTC yet and thats the problem.. If it goes even more down then we will see even more attractive prices for alts
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

I think many of the coins mentioned here are chosen by you to find out which one will go to the moon. I believe that all coins increase and reach the month at the end of this year.
CyberMontana

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

my favorite is ETH, and my predict about 2019 JAN, is 25000$ if its done, it will X100 profit
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

There are a lot of indeed cool alts with a super prices now on the market BUT there is no confirmation of the upward trend for BTC yet and thats the problem.. If it goes even more down then we will see even more attractive prices for alts
If we speak about SkyChain where prices has dropped x3.5 since ICO and are still there for a month or Ubex where ICO is still ongoing and price is fixed - there is no risk in investment in such assets, no matter where btc price will go
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

If we speak about SkyChain where prices has dropped x3.5 since ICO and are still there for a month or Ubex where ICO is still ongoing and price is fixed - there is no risk in investment in such assets, no matter where btc price will go
Any investment in any alts is very risky! I have earlier ( 2 weeks ago) bought ETH as thought it was the bottom ! But now it has even more in BTC equivalent! So Im already have looses with such a mass adopted alt as ETH
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:45 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 01:35:15 PM by nightfury

There are so many alternate coins that has a bigger chance of going to the moon but we just don't know when it will start to launch from its launch pad. Those alternate coins that are in high ranks can possibly be the easy recipients for the journey to the moon anytime soon, IMO.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

some low cap coins with big potential: elix, xspec, lamden
xspec is a privacy coin with a unique feature, stealth staking and the team is working really hard, great communication in discord between devs and community!
they are back on track and will fight for the win!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jlew079

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

It is very difficult to say at this time because all altcoins go down and there are thousands of tokens in the crypto market. But there are some good tokens in the crypto market and it can hit the moon near the future. Here are my prediction tokens ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Ontology ) I think these all can hit the moon near the future. However, I'm already bought these tokens and waiting for the bull market to get my rewards.
Cvgpnr

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

PECULIUM will be big in 2019. Great project from an competent team. Just dyor and you will agree with me.
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Once stealth staking is implemented in Q1 2019, Spectrecoin (xspec) will take off leaving the moon in its rear view  Grin
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

Once stealth staking is implemented in Q1 2019, Spectrecoin (xspec) will take off leaving the moon in its rear view  Grin
Spectrecoin (xspec) - Excellent coin!
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

Well, of those altcoins that will significantly increase in price, I would single out Elastos, Phoenix, Fusion, Coinvest. I think these are the best coins.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

There is always a boom at the end of the year. IAGs or CSTs will be very likely to grow. The moon will come soon with them.Smiley Their innovative and daring ideas will bring the market freshness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: