Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1821 times)
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Once stealth staking is implemented in Q1 2019, Spectrecoin (xspec) will take off leaving the moon in its rear view  Grin
For you flight to the moon? X10,20, 30? It is possible to buy a ticket X50, 100!!! . I believe that we are waiting for the demand for coins of privacy, they are the equivalent of cash which is also private. In crypto, many miss this moment by attention, but in vain... XSPEC is a Prime example of a privacy coin at the request of the user. It is also a fully working product, which means public recognition and therefore growth is inevitable. Good luck in your search!
https://spectreproject.io
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Lots of solid altcoins with great fundamentals are gonna moon,  coins like Neo,  Pundi X,  Ethereum,  and so many more,  it's better to buy now that most of them are in their all time low,  because they can't get it cheaper at the current price before year end

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Lots of solid altcoins with great fundamentals are gonna moon,  coins like Neo,  Pundi X,  Ethereum,  and so many more,  it's better to buy now that most of them are in their all time low,  because they can't get it cheaper at the current price before year end

All of these coins has the higher potentials to grow faster this year as long as we don't lose out grip on the challenges that we're facing right now. Hopefully more holder will stay intact with their faith in bitcoin cryptocurrency, so that the coins will not drop that bad of it's value in the market tradings.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

dont buy alt at this time. it's very risky bro. alt is very hard to predict unless you wanna trade for short term
but, in long term scenario, you cant predict what will happen
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

All of these coins has the higher potentials to grow faster this year as long as we don't lose out grip on the challenges that we're facing right now. Hopefully more holder will stay intact with their faith in bitcoin cryptocurrency, so that the coins will not drop that bad of it's value in the market tradings.
For altcoin to flourish, it is inevitable that the market must grow and Bitcoin is stable, which are the factors that go together to help the market grow steadily. I believe that things are getting better for the altcoin.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

I think a few coins below can answer your question because right now they are trading at a very low price.
Dogecoin $0,003
DigiByte $0,029
Waltonchain $4,490
Nuls $1,840
Loom Network $0,118
Aurora $0,019
Even though there are several major coins however this six cryptocurrency have gained attraction for some investors and certainly very feasible for us to consider.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

It's really tough to say what coins will prosper from now untill the end of 2018 as the market is still very bearish. I honestly don't anticipate any big movement until the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019. So for me now is really a time of accumulation. If i had to put money on which coin  will handle the bear market the best in 2018 I'd lean toward one the top coins and I'd probably go with NEO. But if I'm looking at which coin will net the best return for 2019 and is at a great accumulation zone for right now I would go with Spectrecoin, XSPEC. Xspec is a low cap POS privacy coin that has an ambitious roadmap and plans on unveiling Stealth Staking by Q1 2019, this will allow people to stake their private balances. This tech will make it one of the premier privacy coins, I'm expecting to see some exponential growth.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

I don't know where you saw this news. I disagree, I think that only Bitcoin can take off, and other coins will follow Bitcoin.
Bamelin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I think Litecoin is a good bet.  At $66 a coin it is vastly undervalued and it has liquidity, volume, and generally follows btc. 
Kay28

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

We dont know yet as to what coin pump hard...Now, we’ll be expecting an increase of the cryptocurrency market cap, and hopefully it will developed into a bullrun. It has been a long absence for the bull in the market, I guess this time it will never let us down.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Still the market is taking time to recover but we can see market bounce back once all the coins see at least 30 percent growth  then we can expect stability of growth in altcoins everything depends on bitcoin price pump
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

While Bitcoin manages to pump a little bit, altcoin like ETH is suffered a downside, so we don't know yet the significant coins that will emerge and have a flight to the moon, the big question is when is it gonna happen? The market is not stable right now, so expect that there are ups and down in the line.
edongzkitetet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Among the variety of cryptocurrencies, a sharp increase should be expected from ZeroCash, DogeCoin, Monero. I think so because of the growth of their popularity .
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Among the variety of cryptocurrencies, a sharp increase should be expected from ZeroCash, DogeCoin, Monero. I think so because of the growth of their popularity .
from the coins you represent, it will be best to pay attention to the dogcoin, because this long-liver at the crypto-currency market has shown good results so far.
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

I already got two projects that saved and the characteristics were really almost one of the best, but one remained on positive growth in the market, and the other turned out to be a fraud. it's Denero and Aragon.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

With this current market performance in which the bearish market is still in effect then it would be difficult to suggest the best Altcoins for now except for the top ranked Altcoins in which for sure they will bounce back but if you would like to earn a possible of up to 10X of earnings then better to choose cheap altcoins like XPAT, CAPP, DOCK and DTRC that even they are affected by the bearish market but expect a high potential earnings during bullish period as the teams of these Alrcoins are very active of developing the fullest potential of their commodities.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

In a long-term scenario, you cannot predict what will happen. Don't buy at this time. it's very risky, alt is very difficult to predict unless you want to trade for the short term.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

I already got two projects that saved and the characteristics were really almost one of the best, but one remained on positive growth in the market, and the other turned out to be a fraud. it's Denero and Aragon.

Nowadays, it is difficult to have altcoin that can rise high, some of the higher coin will belong to the rare form, the market is now declining and it is unlikely to recover like in early 2018, so if profit Should sell, do not expect too high on this cryptographic market.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

Many altcoins in the last month increased at least 2-3 times, this is a good indicator as before almost six months the market was stagnant.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

There is always a boom at the end of the year. IAGs or CSTs will be very likely to grow. The moon will come soon with them.Smiley Their innovative and daring ideas will bring the market freshness.

You can never answer this question. If you look through the list of the losers and gainers on CoinMarketCap, you will see that some cheapest tokens can go to the Moon unexpectedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: