Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

I like btcltcdigger because he updates his campaigns on time. I like the idea of his campaigns and of course, pays off. I also prefer hotachy and deadley because they are very hardworking managers.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Anyone know about needmoney, he was not active since 20th Apr, and many recently bounties was handled by olcaytu2005  Grin Also their bounties are good but too many participants  Roll Eyes

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Anyone know about needmoney, he was not active since 20th Apr, and many recently bounties was handled by olcaytu2005  Grin Also their bounties are good but too many participants  Roll Eyes

Octalyu2005 is also their account, if you have any concerns plz ask them do not create doubts and misconceptions between other users.
lantruong907

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I like to work with Sergei.Gerasimenko. a decent Manager always thinks everything honestly and pedantically. It is pleasant to communicate in his Telegram channel, responds promptly, always trying to resolve the issue.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

im only judge a bounty management or manager that im already joined in the past and they are give a good result for me. the number one absolutely yahoo62278, he is very firm and good at running management. the projects he brings almost rarely fail, and his projects have a high enough value at the end. the next one is deadley, I really like the bounty task given by deadley, not too difficult nor too easy. the calculation of stakes is relatively fast, transparent and the average project run is always successful. then for managers who are able to run many projects at once that is needmoney, but the weakness he is a project that he brought tend to have a small value.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

I have had good experiences with Amazix team,  Tokensuite bounties and btcktcdigger. These bounty teams are very effective in their managerial skills and they have succeeded in so many bounty campaigns they have managed. There are also lots of good others that some of my friends attested for and some private managers are good at their works.

Yes i am recently joining Amasiz team and they are very responsible of their members concerned and addresses all queries about the development of the project. And also Sylon and Arteezy bounty teams are very reliable bounties because they always successful in every projects they promoted and get paid all bounty hunters well.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

Yes, I followed the project tokensuite and amazix, because both the project is very good and many successful.
I love because many ICO promoted the success.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Thank you guys for sharing your feedback. I now can choose a best bounty campain to do.
joerip
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

@Aerys2 Is the best and most professional bounty manager in my opinion!
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

I like Hotachy but I have a feeling that I wont earn anything remarquable from bounties that he manages Smiley There is no reporting, so no reporting means too many participants. I also participate Sylon bounties if the rules are suitable for my rank. He doesnt accept newbies, JM or Members for some bounties.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

I think I will give it to both Amazix and token suite bounty platforms. I have participated in their managed bounty campaign and I can say most of them are profitable although there are some that ended on a bad note but it was obvious that it is not their fault but rather from the team of the project.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

Honestly, im a little bit disappointed that only less voted on bountyhive. As I have seen on the user feedback on bountyhive , someone said that its a good system of bounty and a easier one. They also have a feature that there is no weekly submissions required that would also consume a large amount of time. Bountyhive is good , they met with their deadlines and they give huge amount of rewards for the members.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
teeevnglst

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Many people would disagree on this buti think arteezys team is great simply because they are always active on telegram i know this is a simple reason but if you join their telegram you can see that they answer all your questions right for me this makes me sure that the bounty i have joined is in the a good path not like other campaign manager that ignore your PMs, not active on telegram  i hate when managers only appear when the bounty is over.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
mychau482002

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

I think AmaZix management is the best when it comes to the bounty or community management. In the ico bench website they are number 1 in agency list. Top ICOs in the past used Amazix for their bounty campaign management.
Jeepney_koh

Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one

I like atriz before because his reporting systEm is very convenient and easy to do. However, things turn out differently these past days. So I personally choose needmonry or tokensuite team. They are very active in telegram and also easy to approach.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

Usually in bounty campaigns where everything is automated, there are a lot of participants, half of them are bots. You earn very little there, somewhere $ 10-20 per month.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Here mate take a look on this sheet, have list of best bounty manager here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=662078362
My favorite bounty manager is needmoney and second is amazix, after that yahoo and then blockeye
I don't see btcltcdigger in it , I hope to see it in the sheet too!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Amazix seems the best to me, most of the others speak broken English.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
kolrbert

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

I have a good experience with tokensuite also deadley, but also I am very confident with sylon, yes although he rarely receive jr. Like me .
hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Points critirea
In case of choosing 1 bounty management name they will get 1 point.
In case of choosing two both get 0.75 points, or 1st one get 1 other one get 0.75/0.5 (depending on the post quality).
In case of choosing 3 all three will get 0.5 or first 0.75/0.5 and others 0.25 points (depending on the post quality).
In case of choosing 4 everyone get 0.25 each.
In case of choosing 5 first name will get 0.5 and others get 0.25 each.
In case of choosing 6 then no point will be given to anyone.
Answer with no one choosing or if anyone is choosed with a criticism then points will be dependent on the quality of post 0.5/0.25
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: