Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

SANDRA EVAN bounties, this one is truly active even on their official telegram. But not all of their campaign is successful, so expect a shitcoins to be paid out to your effort. That will bring disappointment but that is the nature of being bounty hunter on this market. But overall, team Sandra Evan is transparent on every situation, you will know that if you are experience their service and having a good time to participate on them.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one
I preferred myself on the Amazix Bounty because that all team are very trustworthy persons. They can gives me a lot of profit after their ICO's it was very legitimate all their handled projects. That team is my one and only gold. And I will stay to their projects forever, And I will never trust to the other team. Many of all you've mentioned was had a red tag but not all okay? And its because they handled a scam project and they haven't pay the bounty hunter that was very hurt thing. After all the effort and time to spend promote their projects.
dukrat

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I really liked the Yahoo Manager. It very quickly considers the rates and is not necessary to wait long for the payment for participation in the company. One more advantage is that the number of participants in the companies is limited.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one
I will choose Arteezy. I believe those guys are quite transparent in their bounty programmes. I haven't really heard any bad complain about them.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

generally all bounty managers are good but I prefer to analyze the ICO because only successful ICO projects can provide rewards that are commensurate with bounty work for weeks
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Through my experience the best has been TokenSuite/BountySuite Team. Whenever I text them from Telegram they reply immediately. They also have some of the best ICO's on their portfolio. I'm glad to be able to work with them.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Through my experience the best has been TokenSuite/BountySuite Team. Whenever I text them from Telegram they reply immediately. They also have some of the best ICO's on their portfolio. I'm glad to be able to work with them.
The work of the manager is really very good for this Bounty platform, but for some reason I don’t really like their system for filling out the Bounty company spreadsheets. There are some questions and problems that they are trying to solve .
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

The work of the manager is really very good for this Bounty platform, but for some reason I don’t really like their system for filling out the Bounty company spreadsheets. There are some questions and problems that they are trying to solve .
I think that the Bounty platform of the Bounty suite has a good competitor, AmaZix, who are also great professionals and work very well with the participants.
GhostWithin

Merit: 145

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

I am very pleased with the work of Amazix Team.
If we talk about them briefly. Honestly, quickly and generously.
The truth of my words is confirmed by my current signature Smiley
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

For a year of participation in bonus companies, the Amazix team is perfect for me, why people don’t write about Sylon manager, I don’t understand, because he didn’t pay me for any company ...
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

Amazix for me is the most professional, you will hardly run into problems with them and there is nothing like reducing allocation as is the case with most of the managers.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

wow what a long list. For social media bounties, I can rememeber I used bountyhive a lot before but I stopped few months ago because the participants are too many and rewards too small for my time and work. For signature bounties, I like Amazix and Kryptital most because of prompt payment.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

For me the best bounty campaign manager is Sylon, Blockeye, and Yahoo. Because I have not experienced the scam here. And their payment is always right and they fight our rights as bounty hunters.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

For a year of participation in bonus companies, the Amazix team is perfect for me, why people don’t write about Sylon manager, I don’t understand, because he didn’t pay me for any company ...
Oh, I heard about Sylon being the best bonus management group, but I have not yet participated in their Bounty campaign so far, so I have not experienced it and do not know if that rumor is true or not, Speaking of amazix, I also like this management team, almost all of their projects have been very successful, and amazix is also a partner of many ICO projects.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Here mate take a look on this sheet, have list of best bounty manager here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=662078362
My favorite bounty manager is needmoney and second is amazix, after that yahoo and then blockeye

the list of managers and bounty campaigns at once ... very good jobs and I thank you for that, everyone has my own favorite manager, I am more inclined to see the ico project, good or not, even though it can't be carried out, Bounty manager plays a vital role,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

Atriz should be delisted from your list. As I know his account was bought and the previous owner scammed some members here. And his tv-two bounty campaign was total fail.
btcyoda

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

You listed all bounty managers here, but not the best bounty managers as you said in the name of the topic.
The best managers are: amazix and sandra for me Smiley.

Of course, each one will have different bounty managers because they were attracted the way they choose them based on the project they are launching. Every manager will face some problems in choosing the campaign but the thing is most of the people will attract to the managers who are very active for problems.
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

myself prefers an active manager who provides support when there is a problem, and can be invited to chat ,, I like sandra evans, whatever little things we ask will be respected well, and the activeness of the wapinter team in their telegram group is what I like it too ,,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Who is the best manager is changing according to the project. I've ever seen until now btcltcdigger and his team are most succesfull about bounty management. They mostly manage right projects.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

Among these bounty managers I only know Amazix and yahoo. I have observed several bountyes managed by yahoo and Amazix. I have to say that the quality of the bounty is very good. It can be seen that they have carefully selected the projects they manage. Such bounty managers are worthy of our praise. Following their bounty can save us a lot of time and energy, and they are also responsible for their own work, which can save us a lot of trouble.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: