Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references  (Read 49953 times)
canuck

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

Actually, judging from all of the BTC Guild inputs and the NastyFans outputs...I'd say that's the NastyFans mining operation but I could be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

until ukyo comes clean about what happened to the coins I will assume he stole them.  there can be no legal reason for keeping this info secret. he is merely trying to dodge the consequences. most likely he ran his business like a gambler, playing with our money and losing while trying to buy time and hedge his bets, until BF went down and his source of gambling money dried up and now hes cornered and empty handed.

even when there are legal gag-orders or strategic business related reasons to with hold info, you can still give vague descriptions of the situation. The press does it all the time. Ukyo is obviously hiding something. user virtualspade found a good lawyer versed in digital law and familiar with the bitcoin ecosystem. He is working on the labcoin scam right now. I suggest class-action here guys. Others have already placed liens on some of ukyo's properties to recoup losses, get in there before there is truly nothing left.

That is a very amusing scenario you have dreamed up.
If that was the case though, I would probably have chosen to not close BF knowing all of this and use the hundreds of btc of monthly would be profits to cover any losses. BitFunder was only growing.

Sorry to put a snag in your dreams.
since you give zero information as to what exactly happened at weex and BF I am going to assume the worst. Just like every one of your customers victims. deal with it.

what other scenario could be possible for coins missing from two(2) services, both of witch you own and control? I applaud Ken for hanging you out to dry, I hope the rest of the people you burned can do the same.

Mostly I just dislike your unwillingness to be transparent, or even transparent about why you are not transparent. You say zero, except to vent your frustration at Ken in the ActM thread (which, to anyone who has been burned by BTC scammers is SWEET SWEET JUSTICE!)

Until you become transparent you sir are a low-life thieving scumbag. Go ahead, prove me wrong with some verifiable facts and info. I doubt you will.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

No, it's not Ken's job to distribute the coin.

What he has said is that he is using Company and Corporate law to declare lien upon Ukyo's ACtM shares. Ukyo has accepted all the shares should be sold. Ken has also said he is selling the shares to recover ACtM losses and according to the laws of lien he is entitled to recover only ACtM's losses and costs. Any surplus (shares or BTC) will be handed over to a third party I would assume. Ken does not have the time to organise distribution himself.

Edit - he has taken legal advice on this so is following that advice.

That's all I'm going to say on this on this thread, if you want to keep checking the ACtM thread for updates please do.

To be clear, he said he is using Company and Corporate law (as referenced by his India Corporation book) which he considers as legal advice.

On another note, Ukyo (me) has been trying to get access to sell the shares since early December to be able to distribute funds to weex users when other funds were distributed.
Pompobit (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

updated first post with latest ActiveMining developments.

then give the remaining earnings to Ukyo.. Shares are being sold for 0.0005 XBT each one, so the total earning (if they are sold) would be 100XBT, just enough to pay back the Ken's debt. So nothing will be left for other weexchange users.

GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:08:42 AM

Its not Kens problem Ukyo doenst have the BTC to pay back we exchange users...

so Ukyo wheres our BTC at, we aren't going to forget about it
zxyzxy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:55:47 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 01:06:32 PM by zxyzxy

Still no lawsuit against this Jon Mo(ro)ntroll guy? I dont undestand, how is it that he is still free and not in jail? Stole millions, right? At least 1000BTC.. no progress in the matter, no info, no updates.. weexchange is still up and running, WTF? Fucker accepted deposits months after he knew he doesnt have the means to pay back.. fucker showed here MONTH after the scandal broke up.. for a month he didnt have the time to say something to us, his customers, to at least comfort us and explain what the fuck is going on with him. You know why? Because he doesnt give a fuck and doesnt want to pay anyone back. FUCKE RIS POSTING ONE MESSAGE PER MONTH. Why is nothing being done here? Why ar epeople so calm? The big whales sorted it out with him and already have their coins and its only about us beggars now? I am not from US and have no means to travel there, but if there is something that I can do, whatever.. please contact me, I want to help and want to see this guy in jail.
Sledge

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

Why are people so calm?

I have over 10 BTC stuck, and I am calm simply because I spoke to someone with knowledge of the matter and (s)he believes that everyone will eventually get their BTC back. I was told it could take long, there are government agency(ies) involved.
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:28:43 PM

I hope you are right...
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

Why are people so calm?

I have over 10 BTC stuck, and I am calm simply because I spoke to someone with knowledge of the matter and (s)he believes that everyone will eventually get their BTC back. I was told it could take long, there are government agency(ies) involved.
I've heard that one before
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

Why are people so calm?

If what you says is right then the correct step would be to involve a lawyer. Simply because when the government really seized the weexchange funds they seem to not understand that these arent weexchange funds but funds of actual people weexchange had in escrow. I dont see a reason that could make it correct to keep normal peoples from their own funds. Or in worst case pay out a single sueing individuals losses from other peoples money. Regardless of if this individual was scammed by an IPO.
Ill do the fourth try to contact the forum lawyer now...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Sledge

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:25:38 AM

Why are people so calm?

If what you says is right then the correct step would be to involve a lawyer. Simply because when the government really seized the weexchange funds they seem to not understand that these arent weexchange funds but funds of actual people weexchange had in escrow. I dont see a reason that could make it correct to keep normal peoples from their own funds. Or in worst case pay out a single sueing individuals losses from other peoples money. Regardless of if this individual was scammed by an IPO.

No, I'm not hiring a lawyer when Cryptocyprus has far more coins stuck than I do and has pledged to be the last one to get paid back. No way. Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:00:23 AM

Ukyo, is that you?
Sledge

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:28:41 AM

Ukyo, is that you?

Yes, just buying more time, as if, you know, I give a shit.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:39:35 AM

Ukyo, is that you?

Yes, just buying more time, as if, you know, I give a shit.
Well - he clearly doesn't.

He could provide information other than what he has provided: "Trust me I'm a doctor - bend over"
But he doesn't.
As a few people have stated, there is no reason to trust him at all.
If he was an exchange or bank in the fiat world, he'd already be heading to jail.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

[...]

Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.
We have a saying that patience is a key from heavens gate.
Not in this case certainly. I see many common in Montroll and Karpeles's fiasco and if the big brother involvement will be proved I see very little chances to get our assets back.
mcleung

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

Any additional information on this?
The weexchange claims portal now says 0 / 0 / 0.

So for those who were not quick enough to get the 6% before the coins got stuck now have lost it all  Huh
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

.....Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  ya that worked out well for the mt gox people.

Regarding the government agencies involvement that sounds like a big heap of bullshit.  If government agencies were involved there would be no reason why he would not be able to say that they were involved.  He'd not be able to reveal details if there was a criminal case, but he could say they are involved.

The fact is he said nothing of substance of what happened to the over 8000 btc between the money owed to WeExchange users and his loan he has defaulted on. That's over 5 frickin' million dollars. I also don't see how people can be calm about it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
everbox

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:55:29 AM

Balance Stuck   53.28289435   Available   0.00000000   Withdrawn   3.50676123
uyko,please return my bitcoin on weexchange
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:49:03 AM

.....Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  ya that worked out well for the mt gox people.

Regarding the government agencies involvement that sounds like a big heap of bullshit.  If government agencies were involved there would be no reason why he would not be able to say that they were involved.  He'd not be able to reveal details if there was a criminal case, but he could say they are involved.

The fact is he said nothing of substance of what happened to the over 8000 btc between the money owed to WeExchange users and his loan he has defaulted on. That's over 5 frickin' million dollars. I also don't see how people can be calm about it.
The reason why the Govt information MUST be false is:

If a Govt has him on a gag order, and people have posted here about how they have been told by Ukyo what is the reason ... then he broke the gag order and the Govt will have him in chains already Tongue

Sigh ... Australian ASIC doesn't know anything about it ... I just asked them on the phone now about the Aus company ABN.
ASIC have given me another place to contact to find out about international companies ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:02:59 PM

Why are people so calm?

No, I'm not hiring a lawyer when Cryptocyprus has far more coins stuck than I do and has pledged to be the last one to get paid back. No way. Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

*lol* So i missed the notification link for this thread and after a month i checked the notification section of the forum to see your post. I guess youre right now after MtGox solved his technical problems... Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: