Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5121 times)
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

That would be so risky thing to do since crypto value is so volatile and your not certain that you can really profit.

That is considered as a bad investment since you used a loaned money to invest in an uncertain investment that could potentially lose all your money in just a blink of an eye.

I highly suggest that you take it slow, save some percentage of your salary and invest some of it to any crypto that you want. Always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

getting a loan from the bank just for trade is not a good choice.
you should have heard something like this before right ? play everything that you can afford to lose.
that means cryptocurrency is not an asset that has a steady value,it can go up for more than 100% in a few days it also can go down for more than 100% in a few days.
always use your free money instead of those loan,because if something goes wrong you can hold it for a while.
but if you are using a money from your loan and the price goes down significantly ? and the date for you to pay the loan come in ?
you will sell it cheaply compared to before and even you need to sell some of your assets to cover it up,so it's not recommended to do such a thing.

indeed right now everything is showing a good sign.
but it does not mean we can take this kind of action,because it could harm our life and our future.
take it easy,we still have a lot of time

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Don't you think, my friend, you're hooked on cryptocurrency like drugs? I want to tell you, as someone who is watching from the side - you got excited and you have to stop. There must be reasonable limits. It is reasonable to spend on cryptocurrency the money that you can afford to lose and it will not affect the quality of your life. You want to risk your well-being. Times of high volatility have passed, the market is becoming more Mature. By investing in early 2017, you could become a millionaire by investing in 2018, you will become a little richer, nothing more. But how much will have to wait for the moment when the market will reach the level of the January highs, it is not known. Therefore, I advise you to invest 10% of your monthly budget and do not sell your coins/tokens 2 years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

We can make prediction the price of crypto will continue bullish but no body can guarantee this prediction, because in crypto market can be any bad news that come quickly and make bad thing for crypto, so for the better dont take risk to much, because take loan in the bank for buy crypto is big risk and can destroyed your life. Just make invest by amount willing to lose and make compound it , by patiently you can turn that money in to multiple times.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:14:55 AM by Stargazer

Yummy Yummy.. i love to see this kind of scenarios on cryptos, and to be honest, EOS, ADA, NEO, and ETH are making me extremely happy at this moment.

But yeah.. about greediness.. well, we all know how that people is, and we can not do anything about that, when you make a profit out of one coin, you want more, that is how this cycle works.

makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:01:30 AM by makakadu

This is gambling. Everyone knows that you can buy coins only for money that you don't really need. But i want that people to invest more money in the cryptocurrency and i'm all for it
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Hahaha, its never enought, the greed for more is always there, Like THUG Coin, its soo cheap that i wish i had more cash to by millions of them and make money even if it moves by 1 cent, they best investment is by millions of cheap coins and hold them for few years and Lambo😍😍😍
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Just try to get away from crypto for some time like a month or so..dont check prices and news..then you can start getting into it again and you should see things differently
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

I can relate to what you have experienced and felt mate. It seems that we want to have everything and we always fear of missing out. I think that is because of greed and i think it would not make us any good. We have to control it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

not at all! i have one coin and one coin only, the one that i understand, i educated myself about even at technical level, and i own a decent amount of it and that one coin is bitcoin. i have checked others but nothing has interested me as much.

as for altcoins and investment and making profit, i only do it one or two coins at a time. my theory is how much am i going to  make if i have all my investment in one coin that is getting pumped real good versus if i had a small amount in it and i was busying myself with 10 others that only get tiny pumps? obviously all in the big pumper coin is giving me the biggest profit so i do that. then i cash it all out and invest in those other coins one at a time and enjoy their small pumps as well.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

not at all! i have one coin and one coin only, the one that i understand, i educated myself about even at technical level, and i own a decent amount of it and that one coin is bitcoin. i have checked others but nothing has interested me as much.

as for altcoins and investment and making profit, i only do it one or two coins at a time. my theory is how much am i going to  make if i have all my investment in one coin that is getting pumped real good versus if i had a small amount in it and i was busying myself with 10 others that only get tiny pumps? obviously all in the big pumper coin is giving me the biggest profit so i do that. then i cash it all out and invest in those other coins one at a time and enjoy their small pumps as well.

I try to do not be a greedy guy, in fact, i have never been a greedy guy while i am investing money on here, that is why i think that most of my investments are succesfull ones, because i know how to control my emotions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

This sounds like gambling addiction, where you are always hopeful of the next win, making the potential winnings, the realization of your dreams. The idea of quick profit is fantastic, but just invest as much as you can afford to lose, and proceed accordingly.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I felt it up to few month ago. Then I sat down and do some math... the results was that those moves of randomly buying more coins is hurting my long term goals.

Now when I feel the urge to do it, I telling myself that it could look like a good buy at the moment, but it's not in a line with the other goals I have. And never ever buy alts with a fiat bank loan.

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

Crypto greed is definitely a thing. FOMO is probably the main motivator behind most purchases and people want to diversify their coins as much as possible.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

greed is never good, I feel the same as you feel. But I try to play with only 2-3 coins in trading.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

Buy when there is blood on the streets and sell when there is greed in the markets. Now if you follow this strategy than you should be hodling your buys whenever you feel greedy or the FOMO in you starts kicking in. As FOMO always makes us buy something at the top and we end up regretting it some time later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

I do not agree this is thirst or hunger
When you fail to invest wisely
You are bound to incur losses terribly

Investing wisely is different from thirst or hunger to buy tokens
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Its too hard to say in in buying or investing in altcoins because of the possibility of getting high profit even though we know the risk of being bankrupt is high because the pricing of cryptocurrencies are volatile.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Though the projects you are invested in, or are planning to invest more in, are highly capable of reaching great heights, I would stay away from betting on them this way.

50k seems like a sure bet with those projects, but you do not control anything that happens to those projects or what happens to BTC this year or the years after.

x3 could easily be -x10 and then you are left with a huge debt, and frustration in order to reach ath again (or at least heights to cover your debt). Not sure where you are from, but in many countries it is not that easy to simply loan this kind of money, unless you already earn a pretty big income...why not simply put in crypto what you can miss based on your monthly earnings?

I do it this way too....and in 6 months there will always be a next $VEN or $ICX....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: