Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1996 times)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

In life there is a lot of pressure put to me now, I fail on the issue of emotional money as well as investing in the virtual currency, I do not like the current feeling, but this will not last long My efforts are growing. In future things will be fine.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

yes, indeed bitcoin here can be spelled out a lot of in favorited by many people, and can be trusted to help people to benefit from it, but what you say is true, we should never underestimate other altcoin that can also for us make it investment and can to get a big profit of course.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

Probably the reason they boast bitcoin because they've invested in bitcoin. Because boasting something coin and dropping the other coin is one of the strategies for the popularity of the boasted coin to remain stable or continue to increase because it affects the price of the market. But for me all coin just the same as long as it has a good and good opportunity to invest.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I'm not sure whether traders really hate alts or Bitcoin. They just choose what is more appropriate for them and invest. To my mind, Bitcoin as well as alts have its pros and cons. I think choice depends on amount of money you can invest. If you have thousands then it's better to buy BTC, if only several hundreds then, sure, it’s better to buy some alts.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

I think people are arguing between altcoins and bitcoin because both of their sides have their own opinion that is different to the other one, people are being aggressive nowadays especially when it comes to money, they are losing their patience so that they want to move beyond then the next thing that might is that they will start to compare each one then when the other one are against on it, it will start a new arguments on the both sides. Here in this cryptocurrency world, all we need is knowledge, hardwork, understanding and patience, we don't need those people who are narrow minded that can cause the comparing and argumenting to each other.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Probably the reason they boast bitcoin because they've invested in bitcoin. Because boasting something coin and dropping the other coin is one of the strategies for the popularity of the boasted coin to remain stable or continue to increase because it affects the price of the market. But for me all coin just the same as long as it has a good and good opportunity to invest.
I agree with your opinion, actually all the coins are good, either Bitcoin or Altcoin. And those who hate the other coins, because they have held the coins that he likes and he is proud of. And Hope they hate Altcoin or Bitcoin so that other people are affected with it then hope others coin invested with him, Automatically if it works then it will make the coins he is proud of and he holds it will be higher in value.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Many people say if getting altcoin is garbage. They get lots of useless altcoins or very cheap coins. Altcoin for me one of the supporters to get rich quick. There are some popular altcoins that are very valuable in the crypto currency market because they have a fairly expensive price. Cool
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

The reason why they are shouting out that they have bitcoin is that they proud of it, it is not like they are boasting about it, well maybe they are but I think  they are boasting it in a good way though. Maybe they are just encouraging other people to invest or use bitcoin also to have more money in the long run since fiat is not enough, and not all of the coins are just the same, they are all different.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Bitcoin has been proven to survive in a long time span. And I think this is enough to illustrate that bitcoins are dynamically developing and worth supporting. That is one of the reasons why I prefer bitcoin even though I also do not hate altcoin. But with altcoin, I have to be so selective before choosing it as a means of investment.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

The biggest problem with ICOs and altcoins is that many of them are garbage and try to mislead newcomers in order to achieve huge profits. That's not how we should do this. Bitcoin is quite stable when you compare it to altcoins, there isn't much risk if you buy it. ICOs earn a lot of money because people who participate in them think that they might have just bought a Bitcoin successor. Unfortunately they are wrong. There is a slight chance that they will earn some money. I try not to argue with other about that.

Suebug (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Many thanks to everyone who answers & will answer this topic.
 I have read all the opinions. Guess I was wrong when I talked about the division into two teams. Here I see a very tolerant attitude. I'm really grateful to everyone for their personal opinions.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

There is a lot of risk in investing bitcoin. You need to take the risk so that you can improve your living and you can achieve something. They have a lot of challenges in entering an investment. Not all investment gave you success the gave you failure.  You need to have a lot of patience to achieve your goal. And in the end you will succeed.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

First, bitcoin is decentralized and it was created for evryone and there is a lot af altcoins out there. People in crypto world has all the rights to choose what coin they want so give respect to them because i know they also never mined what coins you like most. Bitcoin is the first valuable digital currency that's why it became the king of all cryptocurrency and altcoins are the alternative of bitcoin that's why they are called altcoins and not all this coins are increasing it's value, others declined so it's up to you what coins you think are profitable and has a chance to increase more.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is indeed a benchmark of altcoin, so I think it's natural that the presence of bitcoin is enough to hate it because when the bitcoin rises maybe all altcoin feel the increase and it can make investors who invest their capital will spend more capital to support a project, then after they release the project they may go down so as not to reach the target or bitcoin then down and this too. But not all altcoin has decreased so investors who have invested into bitcoin may also be disappointed and vice versa.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

i don't share this position of ignorance , as both the bitcoins and the other coins(commonly called altcoins) are required for the smooth running of the ecosystem .We all must admit that bitcoin has already gone through the gates in terms of pricing , these altcoins now provide that hope for crypto hopefuls who had missed the initial bitcoin wave to have an opportunity by investing in these cheaper altcoins to someday end up with dollar value similar to the high price bitcoin enjoys now a days.some of these altcoins are cheap and can be bought in significant amounts , what this allows is for a coin bough at 0.10 experiencing a rise in its price to 0.20 producing a return of twice whatever you invested , so if you had invested $5000 in that coin your investment would now be valued at $10,000 and this is only from the coin moving from .10 to .20 .. this might sound like children numbers but from a mathematical perspective the price of the coin has doubled and hence your investment would double in value as well.So even an incremental change in the price of an alt coin can translate into thousands of dollars based on the value of your investment and this is why altcoins continues to enjoy a huge following today as it takes less money(some are even less than a dollar) to acquire these coins versus bitcoins which was priced at 8458.57 at the time of this post.

Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

You are right, some altcoins need to be noticed. but before you notice, you should make more observations about the coins. whether alcoin has potential or leads to a scam.
at least you see alcoin that is progressing in price.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

Because I think that there are many alt coins out there who have their ICO and only scammed. It's 2/10 or maybe 1/10 for an altcoin who is really real and continuing their project and became successful so thats why theres a lot of people who is very mad in altcoins due to most of it are scammers. There are people who are very lucky to join in an ICO in just one try and became successful but the others are not.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:58:06 AM

Bitcoin still being a problem for half countries. And some altcoin ought to watch. But only some that holding in their price. The rest of it slow or fast it will dump until finally only being a collection. They're that angry on some altcoin because they got scam so they're release their anger to all.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

In my views, if I am to invest in altcoins I would definitely take time in considering to research and study each altcoins market performance before I will proceed doing my investment. By doing so, I may able to select a good coin that will surely give me potential return of investment in due time. As per observation, many of my colleagues prefer to invest altcoins that are already existing in the market most especially that belong to the top 20 coins where they are atleast safer with their invesment to give potential profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2153

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

You should notice that this is bitcointalk forum, not altcointalk, so it's understandable that there is a huge group of people who are Bitcoin maximalist. However, Bitcoin dominance is now <40%, it means that altcoin is growing. I think of currency is like language or culture, there can't be only one currency in this world. Also, at least two of major altcoins exist because of Bitcoin dev failure to moderate (or incorporate) them. Yes, I'm talking about Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. As long as this attitude keep happening, there will be another new major altcoin arise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████