Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1989 times)
lakita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

Other altcoin of course, if you want to increase account quickly you invest altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

A person that hates altcoin is probably been from scam project before or bought an alts in exchange but it crashed and did not manage to recover while bitcoin is always have the strength to restore what was lost from the dip period when it makes a move to pump.
CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

I have no idea
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Different people have different point of view and it is really normal.
iellai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Let us just respect everyone's choice of discussion. We dont need to take sides on there hatred and war if they have. As a forum member, I read both discussions and learn from both.
One have pros and cons each. Its our own freedom on where and what coins to support.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

We just have our own choice and taste.

I like bitcoin to the fullest and have some hate with some altcoins but not all of it like what op said, there are some altcoins that are worth paying attention.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
My attitude i like bitcoin because of the bitcoin my life change  and now  i can invest more money because of the bitcoin no one can say  that bitcoin don't change your life if you are interest  you can invest money...
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.

To be realistic, the price of bitcoin and altcoins is just our faith and expectations.

Have you ever started your business? For example, handmade souvenirs. Many people say that it is garbage and no one will buy it. But there are people who buy and they like what you do. Your small business grows and generates revenue. Yes, you will not be a business shark. But who cares?

I don't want to convince anyone. I don't try to advertise any projects. However, I wonder why you don't give even a single chance to anything except bitcoin.
The more money is been invested in a whole cryptocurrency industry, the more hype it attracts and moves forward the success of bitcoin. And we really need this to replace current money systems, someday.

Some people wants instant money without effort.But if you tried to hold and trade bitcoin surely you earn more than what you think.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

it happens because a lot of the emergence of altcoin in circulation at this time. we are as confused to invest for an altcoin. unlike the bitcoin that has found the identity. and the market never doubts the bitcoin, but it's true, there are some altcoins that stick out and have a good value.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Not all coins are pump and dump as so many people are saying in these threads. I am also big Bitcoin supporter, but there some projects and startups based on blockchain which have real usecase and people who took the early entry in that startup became richer same as people who believed in bitcoin and invested early are rich today.

jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoins were never rival. They goes along with each other. God knows why people are taking side. Any crypto coin user with a little common sense can understand that getting involve with Bitcoins and some Altcoins would be the best thing to do in crypto currency. They both have disadvantages and demerits. But still these are these, you need to do the adjustment.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

I think it isnot a subject to hate or love you just need to prefer for your own interest.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

I think it's normal in our society that there are good-side and bad-side in a specific story especially in bitcoin that is already far enough on it's journey so we can't skip the fact that there will be someone who will make or oppose bitcoin so that it would go down that's why for now it's up to people either they continue bitcoin or transfer to other altcoins.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Agree with you. I also think other cryptos are worthy of attention too. But let's not forget that Bitcoin is still dominant, and probably that's one of the answers to your question why the first camp considers altcoins to be rubbish.
Rox123

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

I'm pretty neutral to this. I like both. I prefer the safety that comes from not limiting myself to one side of the fence. Why not have best of both? Or, safety of both.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

A person that hates altcoin is probably been from scam project before or bought an alts in exchange but it crashed and did not manage to recover while bitcoin is always have the strength to restore what was lost from the dip period when it makes a move to pump.

all these hatred talks are just caused by emotions, there is nothing rational about it. If people will keep being driven by emotions, they will not be able to make good decisions.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

In my own understanding, I agree with you that there are people supporting more to btc and some are supporting also for altcoins. I think they had their own reasons as well why they chose to prefer btc and some for alts. For those who had supported btc more are those who had gained more profit with btc and others may had bad experience with btc and they are lucky enough when they had invested with altcoins. Everytime btc had fluctuations, altcoins will follow to drop and I think that altcoins really depend on the btc's market for any movement in the market which I think btc is the leader of all cryptocurrency market.

Yes I think they are lucky and get richer if they can get out and sell the coins on top, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, chances are the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss . While bitcoin dropped earlier this year, the probability of rebound was higher than that of other altcoins, in my opinion.
there were many altcoins last year that even gained more than bitcoin year by year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value. Though they give you a better chance to actually earn a lot, but you should see it to see the term.
woolf12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

At least you can't say that BTC is shit because it controls the market and until we see ETH or other alt go up and BTC down, it works just lile that, you like it or not.

But in general, I agree with budi691, each bird likes its nest the best. Those who keep both, don't say crap about other side

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

I never hate altcoin regardless of the situation, because I think if I get a coin from ICO is a scam and that I consider again unlucky, because there are many more ICO coin prices are much more expensive even exceed the bitcoin price that will make us rich.
if anyone hates altcoin because its cheap coin means luck is not taking sides with him, chances are luck is still a lot in altcoin if you want to try again.
good luck.

lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Everyone has his or her own mind, and sometimes they just look at it from their own point of view. In my opinion, bitcoin is worth mentioning as the best crypto coin, and for altcoin it is not all garbage, but there are also potent altcoins and can provide nice benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: