Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
Dne work

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

This kind of situation will definitely exist in an environment where competition is the order of the day. The bitcoin community sees itself as the leader who offers the best opportunities with lower risk while the altcoin community sees itself as offering a more sophisticated coin. The truth is bitcoin is less risky but may not offer you as mush gain as altcoin, so the choice is yours. Rivalry will not stop.

I think it's normal in our society that there are good and bad sides in the special story, especially in bitcoin that is already far enough in its journey that we can not miss the fact that there will be someone who will make or oppose bitcoin so it will go down. That is why for now it is up to the good guys they continue bitcoin or transfer to another altcoin. Many people also have a positive attitude about bitcoin. So it is with me, and I really admire the blockchain technology. I hope you also continue to trust bitcoin and use it in the future. I am very happy with bitcoin and will talk about bitcoin with people around and advise them to use bitcoin as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
I think giving good and bad opinions is not the most important issue is our belief and confidence in bitcoin investment, if bitcoin bitcoin legend is still the best cryptocurrency
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Everyone has his or her own mind, and sometimes they just look at it from their own point of view. In my opinion, bitcoin is worth mentioning as the best crypto coin, and for altcoin it is not all garbage, but there are also potent altcoins and can provide nice benefits.
Yes I do agree with you all people does not have same mind some thinks positive so positivity some to them and some thinks negative so nothing positive happens to them, well about bitcoin I think no one would like to think negative as bitcoin is the most profit worthy and beneficial investment, I have really positive attitude toward bitcoin now a day as it is getting me rich day by day, so I think it’s really amazing thing to get rich faster.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

The previous posters are right. This is bitcoin community and therefore, will feel strongly about bitcoin being king of all cryptos. But ultimately, you’re free to choose which is best. But honestly, don’t discriminate because it is best to diversify your portfolio anyway.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

I don't think there should be division among the concept and technology behind cryptocurrencies. We all can't denigrate bitcoin for heralding the arguably the greatest invention in the past decade. Some altcoins may have good technologies backing them but every respect in the crypto world must be earned by these altcoins. I believe bitcoin must be given its due respect.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

yes there are a lot of altcoin any ofcourse the holders of those coins gain a lot but if you notice a constant performance then just notice on bitcoin.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Good question. First of all, I need to say my 1st attitude about BitcoinTalk Forum. I really love BitcoinTalk Forum because It is a good teacher to all of us. All crypto details, crypto news, and beginners can be learned all in one place. So I really love BitcoinTalk Forum. personally, I learned a lot of things about the crypto filed through this BitcoinTalk forum.

And my second attitude is the crypto field is a great field to follow because It's a very interesting and we can make a lot of benefits in here. especially we can work there without any disturbs... Personally, I earned here and this is my main income way. So I recommend this to you. But 1st you need to learn about the crypto. Good luck
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

Agreed with you but still reading the posts of some old members of this forum they seems right as well...as many altcoins and ICO's promises alot of things and then deliver nothing...ya they may pump and give you profits but yes they can never be anywhere close to bitcoins.

jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the top coin in terms of value and market capitalization. Story especially in bitcoin that is already far enough on it's journey so we can't skip the fact that there will be someone who will make or oppose bitcoin so that it would go down that's why for now it's up to people either they continue bitcoin or transfer to other altcoins.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Thank you for bringing up this discussion! I completely agree. Bitcoin is undoubtedly a great coin, but it does mean that we keep investing in it even if we see other coins entering the market which have great potential. I invested in PRG and am very happy with it. It is launching its Paragon Space which shall immediately boost its price as well as value. There is a huge roadmap ahead which it shall be working on. Altcoins are also worth paying attention too.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

It is so true! Has anyone ever invested in Lamden? Well let me tell you it has a great probability of booming due to its new exchange and roadmap which is very vast. Bitcoin is very profitable, but it has seen fluctuations in the market too. It is not important to just invest there only when there are so many other options of altcoins in the market which can be more profitable than bitcoin.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

many people say altcoin is rubbish because they get lots of useless altcoins or very cheap coins. altcoin for me is one of the supporters to get rich quick, there are some popular and valuable altcoin in the crypto currency market has a fairly expensive price.
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

I think most of these altcoins are somewhat against the progress of bitcoin. Many of them want to take over as the most known and the most used cryptos but they are actually not prepared. Considering the fact that bitcoin was the first to realize the idea of blockchain and it's been near perfect as far as it's existed, it deserves every popularity and success. Altcoins should focus on developing their project and let their project speak for these coins.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

Well on this forum no one is mad at a project itself about the original coin is not a fake money or junk coins course. People get angry when some stupid people keep creating new accounts to make new topics some altcoin better than bitcoins because they pumped in the last week made everyone very angry. I know everyone is more open to real discussions based on technical merit only price and how it can be pumped or dump will happen in altcoin market today. Cool
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

I think a lot of early investment encrypt people prefer bitcoin, they prefer long-term investment, and others who like altcoin may be the last two years to join the community, who are willing to accept the challenge, but also need to take a greater risk.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the top coin in terms of value and market capitalization. Story especially in bitcoin that is already far enough on it's journey so we can't skip the fact that there will be someone who will make or oppose bitcoin so that it would go down that's why for now it's up to people either they continue bitcoin or transfer to other altcoins.
Sometimes it is much good to invest in altcoin especially for the time like this that bitcoin falls more because we can get profit in short term as it increase in the market. Bitcoin is very volatile and hard to predict when and how much it will rise and it take very long time before it really recovers.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

we can only be patient to find the point that actually. although we see that point not that easy what we imagine. but we react with quiet patient and surrender so that what we live persists
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Indeed, some altcoin is good investment because they have working product. Some peoples angry with others because they just want to shill their coin but i am believe their purpose is making cryptocurrency greater and more attractive

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Because blockchains and bitcoin are not a wealth-building movement, most of the time they are a religion.
Then too many altcoin, although it may gain higher returns, are mostly useless.

Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Some people love altcoin and some people see it and hate it. My attitude is that both bitcoin and altcoin are very profitable to invest a lot. This is the best way to get a good online and financial way to get people financially. Cool

I think While bitcoin drops earlier this year, the probability of rebound is higher than that of other altcoins, in my opinion.
there were many altcoins last year that even gained more than bitcoin year by year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value. Although they give you a better chance of actually generating a lot, but you should see it to see the term. Yes, they are lucky and become richer if they can get out and sell the coins above, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, it is likely that the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: