Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
extremist

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

I think some altcoins are very good, because they can bring more profit than bitcoin in future for sure but 90% of altcoins are shitcoins, and they will die, thats why people are mad:D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

There are really a lot of Alternative coins evolving in the crypto market and not all of them had a good path towards the success. There are altcoins that are the so called shit coins because they are the ones who did not pursue the development of those coins and also there are altcoins that are into scamming after they get investments from peoples they will just disappear. I think you should continue to read more and more for better knowledge im crypto currencies.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 11:37:43 AM by Jenits

We neED to aCcept that we are difFErent strategy in terms of bitcoin or altcoin.. Whats important is we aLL want to eaRn m0ney and we work for that
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
There are some altcoins which can give us huge profit when bought in volume. But there are lots of altcoins are shitcoins. So we musr be careful in choosing what to invest.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Every people here in this world fight for something they want in life or what they want to believe in. It is human nature and people fight for something not just in this community but for other things also.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Enmity was always between all people and all of humanity. There were many wars and bloodshed. We are emotional and there are always disagreements between us, there are people who make such people happy. But it's better not to touch them and let them live their lives, because to change their opinions, they do not need words, but proofs.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

In my opinion, of course we can not ignore the power of altcoins because altcoins also worth to paid attention to just like what you said. I think its just a matter of preferences. Its fine if you prefer bitcoin more than altcoin, or you prefer altcoin more than bitcoin, but just don't talk nonsense. Don't make bitcoin so powerful with dishes altcoin away, it just so immature.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

There are some altcoins which can give us huge profit when bought in volume. But there are lots of altcoins are shitcoins. So we musr be careful in choosing what to invest.

Absolutely yes, there are lots of altcoins that will gives us lots of profit, but there are lots of altcoins that are shitcoins. Some signature campaigns here in bitcointalk forum are using different altcoins to attract many investors. Well, it depends upon the investors on what strategy they will do in order for them to be benefited on that particular activity.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Firstly, I'll say bitcoin is a currency that has the trust of its investors and it is the first/major coin to be looked at in the crypto environment. Bitcoin has a great effect on the entire coins in the market, which means when bitcoin rises, 90% of altcoins rise, but when it deep, all altcoins goes down with it. That is why bitcoin is seen as a store of value.

When it comes to investing into altcoins, its good, but is the coin worth the investment? Almost on daily basis there arise new ICOs, and lots of them are scam, which leads to lost of money/capital.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

I think they are lucky and get richer if they can get out and sell the coins above, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, chances are the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss. While bitcoin fell earlier this year, the probability of rebound was higher than that of other altcoins. in my opinion there are many altcoins last year that even earn more than bitcoin from year to year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value. Although they give you a better chance of actually generating a lot, but you should see it to see the term.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Yes you are right. It's silly to buy just bitcoin or just altcoyin. Every coin deserves attention. I think the best investment strategy is to invest in bitcoin, part of the altcoyins. Then you will always win.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

Everyone has its own belief and earning method in the world of cryptocurrencies .Both  bitcoin and altcoin are tools to earn in this world of cryptocurrencies,so lets respects and understands everyone own choice of investment and support them.But aways be on the safe side.
Well I think that my insight in here can be different from others because maybe I'm a supporter and they are a hater. Each one of us has own beliefs. I always have respect for others because that's my attitude. My focus is on what I believe but I also have respect for what I don't believe. It's just that I love bitcoin mora than the other.
GemmaBackhaus

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Because bitcoin and altcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages, so that many people like bitcoin and many people support altcoin. It is the reason why this forum has two team.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

When we follow bitcoin, we have to maintain and be nice. Because bitcoin is a forum that upholds the value of attitudes and behaviors at the time of the forum. Therefore why in bitcoin is preferred attitude and behavior when attending an activity in the forum.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Correctly said. No need to treat all altcoins with hatred, as some of them are neither very promising and can create a product no worse than bitcoin or Ethereum.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Simply, it is because of different perspective of people. Lets not be hypocrite. People only see things that they believe will help them. If there are things they consider to be useless, then they will consider it as a garbage. You may see that positively but there will be people who taught of it negatively. Well, you can say everything with a 100% sureness since bitcoins or altcoins are not really a currency recognized by everybody.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Our attitude towards our investment in bitcoin is also very positive, because for us one of them is a money-making investment, both in the long term and long term.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

When we follow bitcoin, we have to maintain and be nice. Because bitcoin is a forum that upholds the value of attitudes and behaviors at the time of the forum. Therefore why in bitcoin is preferred attitude and behavior when attending an activity in the forum.

My attitude in joining bitcoin platform is to think positive always for the outcome of investment made. Because with being more positive I think we get the right track in forum and inspire to make constructive information about bitcoin legitimacy so that people will get interest about bitcoin cryptocurrency great positive in future.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

I do not think they are rubbish. It is the very potential altcoins in the future. Bitcoin is considered a safe haven investment with average returns. The altcoins are places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoin. I appreciate the altcoins more than Bitcoin, but it also depends on how each person's investment.
The altcoins you listed above are highly rated altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO. You invest your way and do not listen to outside opinions.
ember.suc

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: