Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
decidedung

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better compromises by providing smart solutions and calling for more open reading. Someone just in this game for bitcoin and bitcoin alone. They focus on bitcoin and trade only BTC against USDT. So far it has given them the most benefits. But the truth is some notable projects come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

It is really unfortunate that people have those kinds of attitudes. They tend to be more appreciative if luck goes to them. And yet, if it did not work out for them, then they will hate or curse it. For me, whatever might happen, tgey should be thankful for all the challenges because these can make us better and wiser.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

It is really unfortunate that people have those kinds of attitudes. They tend to be more appreciative if luck goes to them. And yet, if it did not work out for them, then they will hate or curse it. For me, whatever might happen, tgey should be thankful for all the challenges because these can make us better and wiser.

Yes, whatever may happen in our investments we should accept it and learned our lessons so that next time we will be able to choose the right investments and continue to accept losses if really not lucky.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

I appreciate the opinions of each person is different, I think it's normal that some people like altcoin and some  hate, but for me altcoin and bitcoin there is a good side that can be an equally profitable investment but also need analysis to get the benefit.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Well my attitude to this situation is that I always keep calm even if the price dropdown because if youll be mad it wont help and it will just trigger you to sell your investment then you will lose huge amount of money.So yu must be patient and calm specially in this situation.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Among all the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the safest to invest in. No matter how low the price goes, it will surely rise so you definitely get some profits. This is not same for the altcoins. It is very easy for them to crash and you would lose your money
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Well my attitude to this situation is that I always keep calm even if the price dropdown because if youll be mad it wont help and it will just trigger you to sell your investment then you will lose huge amount of money.So yu must be patient and calm specially in this situation.
Yes we need to keep calm and control emotions. We can maybe gain in the near future but we need to focus and don't be panic because many people loss an amount of profit or maybe capital because they are really easily become panic during they experience a hard situation. Price may change anytime anywhere so let's considered all consequences.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

The way on how can you manipulate for me there is no restrictions of on using this or the way on how you able to choose what others tell also this is may back to your own opinion and you may know what could be the best for you to make profit even you choose bitcoin let say but you dont know how are you able to handle the take on this are based on you also.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

My attitude is very good. Because I have benefited from Bitcoin's work. It changed my life. I have earned a lot of money through this precious. Now I can walk well with my family. I am grateful to this Bitcoin.

I'm so thankful to btc.It helps a lot,making new friends,earn more savings and it opened my mind to crypto world.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Indeed there are altcoins that has a lot of potential out there and i have been able to experience success from it.
But we also cant deny the fact that there are other altcoins that can truly be labeled as shitcoins who uses the name of cryptocurrency to scam other people.
And this could be the very reason why there are bitcoin lovers that really hates altcoins.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

In any case, there are different opinions. People do not get angry with each other, but simply vyskazyvayut their opinion. This is normal and I'm even happy about this, people have something to talk about and on what topic to arrange a discussion
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

I agree. In addition to Bitcoin, there are have many potential altcoins. Currently, I'm investing in some altcoin in the top 100. But in all the altcoin that I invest in, I feel ETH is the most potential coin.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

These are very potential altcoins in the future. Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO.

I don't think that there are very many alts or projects in that area with any real long term value. Most of it is just smoke and mirrors to dupe investors out of their money. It's not a new thing either. This has been happening in the alt market for years and years now.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Some wish man has said that it's not the man who will make him to the top or make it down it's his Attitude which make him successful or a loser so it is definitely going depends on your attitude that what you want to do with your life.You make it useful or waste it.So always focus on your goals and make the right step on the right time and avail the good opportunities to be successful.One most important thing that always thankful to your Parents and the God.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 08:36:15 PM by AleSergio

Mostly people who have purchased in bitcoin a couple of years ago when there was only about 100+ altcoins thnk that altcoins are useless and you shouldn`t buy them thats the first side. Others got involved into crypto when ETH came up (that was the time when i joined when ETH was for 0.5$) and they have seen the potential behind altcoins and they say what the problem have people who only hate altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

I agree with you to some extent, but this kind of competition should be expected, one thing we must ask ourselves is how healthy is this "competition". No one hates alt coin and trust me most of the investors on this platform invest in both bitcoin and alt coin since it not safe to keep all your eggs in one basket, Just that much of their investment might be with the most stable coin with high potentials which is undoubtedly bitcoin.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Each member of this great forum are here for different reason but the two prominent reasons among others is the angry ones and the true supporters of bitcoin, the first set are those who sees bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme and are disappointed due to bitcoin volatility. And those who use bitcoin for they daily transactions and are working toward the promotion of the blockchain technology.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
Merited by Vickyrichy (2)

Well, such is life. We all can't agree with one particular thing because we have different views about any given situation. This difference is basically in how we understand situations. The reasons why someone might not like altcoin be because of its small market cap or market volume. Others reason can be that they see altcoins trying to copy bitcoin.  These people are mostly bitcoin pioneers, they only see bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Of course not all altcoins are worthless and many are actually much more usable than bitcoin. But you have to understand the psyche of these people, and no go about what they are saying literally.
Most of them may have sold at the wrong time and incurred a huge loss, so this maybe just their frustration talking.
Another type would be the fudders, which are kinda obvious only if you see their posts for the past couple of days or so.
YEs not because bitcoin was the famous cryptocurrency means that altcoin doesnt have value now. In fact some of them are valuable as bitcoin. Yes there are many altcoin now which are worthless or most people called as shit coin. But still there are altcoin that was worth havingit. Like ETH which is a very good example.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

Altcoins created by Bitcoin, when you want to trading Altcoins you also need to have Bitcoin before buying them. Bitcoin is always worth and top of the top 100 coin over any coins. Although you earn a lot from Altcoins but bitcoin always hold the number one.
That is such good idea. Bitcoin before other coins because it has huge potential to grow. Bitcoin is more popular which will be hard to lose it value alon the market which other afraid to. Altcoin helps to gain bitcoin which you need tokens or buy it. I have some coins from bounty campaigns and used it to gain bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: