Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

First and foremost let us discuss how many alternative coins are out there in the market. You are lucky if you have jumped into a coin who luckily increases its value but what if its value decreases or there is no growth at all. Another thing is that you want to buy a certain coin in its cheapest value available and that is during the ICO, but there are many scam ICO's anywhere and a large percentage of ICO does not end up successfully and ends up in a failure.

There are also coins that after their market crashed they did not go up anymore and become stagnant. With these reasons it is much better to invest on bitcoin rather than on altcoins. If bitcoin crashes all other altcoins crashes but if bitcoin increases in value not all altcoins increases in value. This is one of the reason why people prefer bitcoin over altcoins.
I agree with you the just look at what happened on the market right now the value of bitcoin is increasing while the value of altcoins over btc drops but because of the value of bitcoin increases the value of all altcoins increases too.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

You are very brave and wise person if you are considering the Golden middle of this thing, but the simple reason that some of the people cannot afford bitcoin and they are sticking with alternative cryptocurrency saying that they have an advantage.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

For me there is a big difference about altcoin and bitcoin,you can see the difference between the official price of bitcoin and altcoins and also the uses of it compare to other,but it think they are not fighting they only want to know the opinion of others.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
andy_gpu

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I believe that this is the human brain. Always find a topic for a dispute, it's okay, it's good when people argue. When people argue, they share some facts with each other. From the dispute, you can always bring truth to each side. And on the subject of altcoins, yes, I think that altcoins also deserve attention.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
really, we can not underestimate altcoin, its development is also very rapidly and maybe in the future altcoin can compete with bitcoin. altcoin values are not as good as bitcoin but if they are present in large quantities they will become strong, just as ants clustered against a large elephant.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

For me there is a big difference about altcoin and bitcoin,you can see the difference between the official price of bitcoin and altcoins and also the uses of it compare to other,but it think they are not fighting they only want to know the opinion of others.
It is always happens that some argue with a certain things that did not meet on their expectation. Many altcoins are their in the market and bitcoin is one of the best to invest with your money. It is proven that we can get earn it may huge and if you invest in a legit altcoins.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

The way I see it, the two teams arose due to where your investments are. People who were not able to invest in bitcoin before it boomed but were however able to invest in altcoins will likely support their altcoins and its vice versa for bitcoin. The thing we all seem to forget is that the price of bitcoin affects the price of altcoins so we all need to support each other in order to make riches in this crypto era.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I appreciate the opinions of each person is different, I think it's normal that some people like altcoin and some who hate and consider garbage, but for me altcoin and bitcoin there is a good side that can be an equally profitable investment but also need analysis for can benefit

You are correct,  we do have our own opinions,  we do have our own choice. For me,  as long as i am earning and btc and alts are still profitable i dont have to think of anything in who is right or wrong.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

You are very brave and wise person if you are considering the Golden middle of this thing, but the simple reason that some of the people cannot afford bitcoin and they are sticking with alternative cryptocurrency saying that they have an advantage.

Bitcoin is nothing to afford. Everyone can afford bitcoin, ven if he wants to buy $1 worth of Bitcoin. It's not that you need to buy whole bitcoin and then sell or spend whole bitcoin
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

For me my attitude to this is to follow all the rules whatever happened just obey and be patient to the groups and the other one the excellence of work trust to each other as a teamwork for the good future of the programs.
kulagina

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

We need to have a balance between both these approach. I do not think there is any problem in adapting to changing situations and appreciating alt coins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Well, as we all know that each and every coin has its own philosophy and every coin was invented to deal with a different kind of real-world issue. However, not everyone is convinced by the idea of every coin and hence they are staying neutral or criticize that coin. Personally, I try to understand the vision behind any particular coin and if it is out of my understanding then I simply neglect it instead of wasting my time in criticizing.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

Bitcoin is the main crypto currency but does not mean that altcoins are mostly garbage because they also served a purpose in the market. Altcoins devs has lot of potentials to grow because most of them are really  have good projects to begin with and they deserved of what they have worked for.

yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.

To be realistic, the price of bitcoin and altcoins is just our faith and expectations.

Have you ever started your business? For example, handmade souvenirs. Many people say that it is garbage and no one will buy it. But there are people who buy and they like what you do. Your small business grows and generates revenue. Yes, you will not be a business shark. But who cares?

I don't want to convince anyone. I don't try to advertise any projects. However, I wonder why you don't give even a single chance to anything except bitcoin.
The more money is been invested in a whole cryptocurrency industry, the more hype it attracts and moves forward the success of bitcoin. And we really need this to replace current money systems, someday.

I need to be always active and confidence with bitcoin industry for a better life and makes a successful business interprenuers someday and be safer to simply hold on my account  in existing cryptocurrency .
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

I think some would think other alternate coins are garbage because they really dont have any valid purpose and some are just pure pump and dump right after they have made profits from those coins and that’s why some experts think they are garbage.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

We all are aware with the attitude of the humanity that when something comes into the market then the entire human population gets divided into two , the one who gets happy and starts accepting that change and the another group who are in against of that change and starts criticising it and the same is happening with the bitcoin also that the entire world is divided into two groups, the one who has understood the potential and are in favour of bitcoin and those who think bitcoin is useless and is criticising it.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

I don't understand why they hate other crypto investment other than bitcoin? Bitcoin is like the father of all digital currencies and they must be given the respect and place it deserves
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

The reason why this happens is because a lot of alts comes out scam, others have little or no growth. Whereas bitcoin has been here for a while and is trusted. But not all alts are garbage, a good number are though but not all. Some alts have actually made more movement than bitcoin in recent times, but these are very good alts.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

I think maybe it could happen because they think that bitcoin is the world's first digital currency and has a high value so they focus too much on bitcoin and consider altcoin is waste
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Being in cryptocurrency is really stressful so if you are going to step into this world you have to make sure that you have the attitude of being optimistic because you will experience lots of failures . Cryptocurrency price will change your mood sometimeshappy but sometimes not so better prepare yourself with things you will encounter when you step here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: