Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1989 times)
chickenhend

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Because bitcoin and altcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages, so that many people like bitcoin and many people support altcoin. It is the reason why this forum has two team.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
bitcoin can be accessed by anyone and at any time and investors have a variety of their characters here they feel that they have failed and will definitely be angry and have bad opinions with bitcoin if those who benefit will certainly have a positive opinion about bitcoin, clever use of opportunities to get the profit is capital in investing
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
if responding to your statement why the forum is divided into 2 is because the taste of each to have bitcoin or altcoin depends on their own choice. To be honest, you don't have to disparage each other if you don't like bitcoin or altcoin, but you must continue to maximize profits so that the results can be maximized even from bitcoin or altcoin.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

That's how society and community work in general. For debater, its White and black, no one is wrong in their respective attitude and correct on every argument. That's what makes us human.

I try to pick midway Which is the Grey line. And selects sides according to my limited understanding.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

Competition cannot be written off on this kind of big forum where interest can play a vital role. Everyone wants to say the good things about the cryptocurrency he is promoting. For me, it is not a bad idea as long as the competition is healthy and what they are saying is a verifiable fact.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

I see it as a manifestation of human nature, diversity in thinking, ideology, perception,reasoning and believe both Bitcoin and altcoin are good to trade with depends on what you believe.
In some way it is true, but it is mostly made for people thinking and sharing their opinion, on this we could share everything what we believe and think about every coin on market or things connected to it.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I don't understand why people would be mad at each other for that, that's for sure. And what about the altcoins - I have absolutely nothing against them and even have several in your wallet. Everyone chooses what seems to him more profitable.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I don't understand why people would be mad at each other for that, that's for sure. And what about the altcoins - I have absolutely nothing against them and even have several in your wallet. Everyone chooses what seems to him more profitable.

Its not good to be mad because it falls down deeply, in the first place you take a risk so you better prepared for what happen, and what is my attitude in this situation? Well Im still patiently waiting to rise up, thats we always do in crisis moment.

tdtduy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Very clear. The Cryptocurrency market is a good place for me to research, collect rewards, and invest in better opportunities for my life. Bitcoin and Altcoin are digital currencies that will be used by many people in the future. I try to work to get more personal income. But I do not really trust what I'm doing. It's true.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

In this example you mentioned only 5 coins out of 1450. Now let's list them all...... Do you know these coins? you don't know anything about them because they're garbage. Many of these coins are no longer growing in price, many coins abandoned developers and in General what you are talking about.... You think coins can live in a challenging competition. Only strong coins will survive.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Properly my own frame of mind to the circumstance will be that we continue to keep the peace even when the purchase price dropdown because if you'll become crazy that won't aid plus it can merely result in one to promote the purchase you then will miss massive sum of money. Thus you have to be affected the person and also peaceful particularly on this circumstance.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

my attitude is fine as long as we cannot carelessly do things that cannot be done by others and be optimistic and smart in making wise decisions ... now the price of 1BTC has reached hundreds of millions of rupiah.  Smiley
If it is regarding to the market or to the price of alll cryptocurrency, I’m still patiently waiting that it will go up someday. And I’m still believer of long term investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: