Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135225 times)
LGBTQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Why did you changed your identity on telegram after spitting those disgusting responses ? Name and photo has been changed. The only person behind Minereum and Artemine, who the hell is the owner then ?

Of course it is easy to hide it when you originally wanted to do it so , there is nobody presented in the team member section of your cryptos websites , that says it all, you wanted to hide behind a false identity knowing both projects will collapse.

Your community which lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in your both false identity projects created by you while you masked everything behind the naive idea of "I will just say I am not the CEO , I am just helping "them" - that's why no official community presented on the websites and room to hide by passing the CEO role a false identity.

You knew it that both will collapse and people will jump on you if you would say it clearly on your crypto websites that you are the CEO , they would have someone clearly to blame but hey, you missed something , the telegram which says it all , the only person behind both projects running a dictatorial censorship, same style behind both telegrams, same style on your artemine thread and minereum thread replies.

Kim Jong-Il must be jealous on your censorship skills , but not on your poor capabilities of hiding what you did and how you keep responding on your big investors.
So I am advising you to spend your summer holidays again in Pyongyang for a new class.

There was no official response from Online.io team considering the video presented on your attitude.

Hello Dan,

As Artemine team confirmed in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900 I never had a role in their team as Dev, CEO, or otherwise. I was just a volunteering member of their community, helping with some spam removal from their chat in my little spare time.

The only Crypto team where i was ever involved as Head of Development/ Dev Manager - as pointed out in my CV -  is Online.io where i lead an awesome team, focusing on changing the internet and delivering a great project.

Best regards,

Seb

Online.io - Development Manager

There are tons of scams in crypto these days and this just as well might be another one... be careful with what you willing to invest and don't invest anything you can't lose... that being said...

MNE was proven a lying scam coin and that same DEV made another coin called ARTE... that coins as well was just another scam to pump the price of MNE.... well this project has a big tie with both of those projects....   you can look at my previous post from last year on the proof I post about MNE and will continue to follow this guy around until he is in jail or done scamming the community

here is a video of some connections of projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&feature=youtu.be

Hello,

Here is the link to Artemine's bitcointalk thread where they officially tell everyone that Sebastian Dracopol is not a CEO, dev or any other member of their direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

I can assure you that Sebastian Dracopol who is part of our team is a correct, honest person that never scammed anyone.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
Online.io Blockchain Technologies Ltd

I don't know what to think of this :/ scams are such a big problem in the crypto world.

I find it extremely dissapointing that the CEO of another Crypto Project would fall on his own sword for Seb Dracopol, after what he's done to the Artemine project, and the Artemine community.  I'm posting this to warn any potential crypto investors what happened to us in the Artemine community by Sebastian Dracopol, Head of Development for the Online.io community.  We have lost a lot of money, and you have been warned.

Lets set the record straight on this situation with Seb, the Artemine project, and the Online.io ICO that Seb is the Head of Development for.

First off, I was the one who made that video because I reached out to the Artemine Admin on Telegram, which Seb served as; and to the supposed Artemine "team" via email, like he suggested, and no one ever responded back.  After numerous emails, and keep in mind I am one of the top holders of Artemine; but to make it clear I don't expect special treatment, and many of us investors in this project were quite patient. 

The Artemine roadmap ends at February 2018, and there have been no further updates of any sort.  It seems that the Minereum project went quite well at first, and then those tokens of real value were to be invested into the Artemine ICO; which seemed to do weel at first, but drastically took a wrong turn somewhere from the behavior exhibited by Seb Dracopol and this "team". 

Seb Dracopol has constantly attempted to deny he has any direct involvement in this project, yet it has been proven he has been the main admin for the Minereum and Artemine Telegram threads; and that he constantly censors and bans concerned investors to cover up the fact there is nothing happening with this project.  He also admitted this in the conversation he had with me by "cleaning up" the thread.  If he was a mere volunteer, why would he be allowed to treat the Artemine community after they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project, like he has, for so long?  It doesn't make sense.

Plus, he hides his involvement on the LinkedIn account, and anywhere else because the Online.io ICO just launched; so him and the Online.io team doesn't want anyone to know about this dead project, that seems to have take everyone's money.  I finally went ahead and called him out on it directly, so he banned me from the Artemine thread, then he ignored me when I tried reaching out to him.

The only reason he talked to me after that conversation is because I had proof he tried to hide his identity on Telegram.  He is truly an arrogant piece of shit, that doesn't mind manipulating and taking money from his investors and then turning around and censoring them.  This kind of negative behavior will no longer be tolerated by the Artemine and Crypto Community.  If he and his underlings exhibit this type of negative behavior here, what do you expect they will do with your investments in any project in the future?  Think about it.

Here is the evidence, and by the way I am NOT a spammer, and I am NOT paid opposition.  I am also NOT blackmailing or harrasing anyone, I along with many other investors who were screwed over in this project want justice to be done for these grievous actions carried out by Seb Dracopol, and his colleagues who tried to smear our image under newly created fake accounts.  There is nothing in it for me to "attack" what seems to be a dead project; especially when I'm one of the major investors, but I will do everything I can to help others from falling into the same trap.

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Why is it they never responded to concerned investors on this thread until now?  And only to cover for Seb Dracopol and company?  Think about it.

Actions speak louder than words, and we need justice for this kind of negative behavior in the Crypto Space.

Now you know, and you have been warned, if there's anything left of this project they need to completely remove Seb Dracopol from it, and be more transparent with the Artemine community, not lie, smear, censor, and try to cover up wrong-doings.

It's extremely dissapointing that it's had to come to this, but they have forced my hand to speak up for all of us investors into Artemine and the Crypto Space.

So the real question is, what have they done with all of our money?  What have they done the hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros, etc; while they censored and banned us?  We need to find out, now, not later.  No more lies.

Rennaverin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

I like the construction of this project.
Very nice website, logical idea, blameless project.
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Hello LGBTQ,

As already mentioned, Artemine guys denied in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900 that i ever had a role in their team as dev, ceo etc. For any informations regarding their team and roles, please address to them.

The only Crypto project where i was ever involved in the core team is Online.io, as mentioned in my Linkedin profile.

We have nothing to hide here at Online.io and we are proud of our team and project!

Best regards,

Seb

The only person behind Minereum and Artemine, who the hell is the owner then ?

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Regarding the total token supply, how much of that will be reserved for the team?

Hello PuryLock!

As mentioned on our website, the total token supply allocation will be:

70% will be distributed to the OIO community

15% of total OIO tokens will be reserved for the company

10% of OIO tokens will be allocated for marketing & loyalty purposes

5% of OIO tokens will be reserved for partner advisers

For more details please read our Whitepaper here, https://online.io/download/OIO-Whitepaper.pdf it details exactly what we do and how will work, thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Regarding the total token supply, how much of that will be reserved for the team?

Hello PuryLock!

For more details please read our Whitepaper here, https://online.io/download/OIO-Whitepaper.pdf it details exactly what we do and how will work, thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

I think you have the most percentage (of all projects I've been interested in) of tokens allocated to the community. Great work Smiley
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

Hello Descuri,

Thank you, a strong project needs a strong community!

Best regards,

Seb

sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I like the construction of this project.
Very nice website, logical idea, blameless project.

What do you mean when you write blameless project?Cheesy I'm not sure I understand that part.
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

How about the proof of Sebastian Dracopol is the CEO and person behind Artemine and Minereum , the video has been uploaded over youtube and the screenshots are speaking , why aren't you talking about the proof ?

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

For how long are you trying to cover this up ? I won't work. Artemine and Minereum community will make sure Online.io knows who is Sebastian Dracopol and how he designed one of the top failed projects in the cryptocurrency industry leading to hundreds of thousands of dollars in looses..

Hello LGBTQ,

As already mentioned, Artemine guys denied in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900 that i ever had a role in their team as dev, ceo etc. For any informations regarding their team and roles, please address to them.

The only Crypto project where i was ever involved in the core team is Online.io, as mentioned in my Linkedin profile.

We have nothing to hide here at Online.io and we are proud of our team and project!

Best regards,

Seb

The only person behind Minereum and Artemine, who the hell is the owner then ?

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Hello again, LGBTQ,

Sure, happy to clarify this once again!

As myself, my CEO of Online.io and Artemine team mentioned I was never in their core team, CEO or otherwise, please find their statement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900.

There are no screenshots of me saying that i was CEO or dev or any part of the Artemine team, or proving this, in that movie or otherwise. Please address your concerns to Artemine team.

I hope this clarifies the situation, please let me know should you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Seb

How about the proof of Sebastian Dracopol is the CEO and person behind Artemine and Minereum , the video has been uploaded over youtube and the screenshots are speaking , why aren't you talking about the proof ?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Hello PuryLock!

Best regards,

Seb

Thank you for sharing this information - the 70% is a very nice incentive so that the community can actually be a huge part of the project. The sale is definitely a great way to have your say in supporting the project. Only 15% of tokens for the company also means less chance of depreciation.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I wish this ICO will be useful! Spotless project, engaging results, cognizant project.

This project has a lot of followers and believers, let's hope most of them will also become investors and the project can live up to their promises.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Nowdays websites are full of ads that try to sell you something they think you need by creating an unfriendly and irritating browsing experience. Online.io could finally be solution for those issues.

Is it possible to test the product yet,to see how effective is with blocking all that annoying stuff?

Hello,

in July we'll have Chrome and Firefox browser extensions beta, and a lot of other cool releases for Q3 2018!

Please check our Road Map until Q4 2019 on our website and join our cool community on Telegram to find out about latest news

Best Regards,

Seb

You dont plan to support Edge?
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Hello PuryLock!

Best regards,

Seb

For how long will team tokens be locked?
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

With all the problems in the digital world is it necessary that something change. Online.io is a project who can start with it with a browser based on safety. Therefore is it also important that it is a token and based on the blockchain. I hope that this problem can hit their hard cap to realize what they aims to do.
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 06:36:00 PM by Space-Cowboy1

I wish this ICO will be useful! Spotless project, engaging results, cognizant project.

This project has a lot of followers and believers, let's hope most of them will also become investors and the project can live up to their promises.

Not as long as fraudster Sebastian Dracopol is directly involved as "Development Manager" in this project.

He has already shown his true colors to Artemine investors (big and small):
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cnb4bbLXnRY

Artemine BTC Talk Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.msg40248995#msg40248995

Sebastian Dracopol on the Online.io Team:
https://online.io/#team

He is also the main admin for the Online.io Telegram thread, Minereum thread, and Artemine thread; and has censored us before to cover up what he has done.

The evidence speaks for itself, and the Online.io team was well aware of this before their ICO launched, yet they tried to help Sebastian Dracopol cover it up, instead of rebuking this type of negative behavior he has shown by taking his investors' money; and then outright censoring them for asking any questions on the Artemine Telegram thread, and not responding to any emails.

Before they claim I'm a scammer, spammer, paid opposition, etc, look at the Artemine thread, I have proven I am a major investor in Artemine, along with many other concerned investors posting there.

They will keep attempting to cover this up, and smear our image under false accounts, under his direction.

Actions speak louder than words in the Crypto Space, potential investors you have been warned; and I have nothing to gain from "spreading FUD" like they will claim and have done.

We might have lost our investments to Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior and the ARTE project, but you don't have to with any project he is involved in.

All the Best,
Dan
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Hello again Dan,

As previously mentioned i had no involvement in Artemine project and no matter how many times you will repeat this here, it will not change, because is the truth.

Also because i had "head of development" in my Telegram account description ( which has Online.io logo as a picture also ) you thought i do development for Artemine. And more than that, that i am CEO there!

I am neither of those, but i do lead development for Online.io since 2017, which makes me Head of development, as described in my CV also.

Regrading Artemien project, Minereum or anything in that area, please address to those teams because i am not - and never was - involved in those projects.

Hope this clarifies it

Best regards!

Seb

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:44:18 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 07:47:23 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Hello again Dan,

As previously mentioned i had no involvement in Artemine project and no matter how many times you will repeat this here, it will not change, because is the truth.

Also because i had "head of development" in my Telegram account description ( which has Online.io logo as a picture also ) you thought i do development for Artemine. And more than that, that i am CEO there!

I am neither of those, but i do lead development for Online.io since 2017, which makes me Head of development, as described in my CV also.

Regrading Artemien project, Minereum or anything in that area, please address to those teams because i am not - and never was - involved in those projects.

Hope this clarifies it

Best regards!

Seb

Again, as can be seen, Sebastian Dracopol is covering up his direct involvement and oversight with the Artemine Project because the Online.io ICO just launched.

Why doesn't he mention how he constantly banned and censored Artemine investors from the Artemine Telegram thread and only told them to "Stop the FUD" when the Artemine project was already at the bottom with ZERO marketing, and ZERO communication to its investors after Feburary 2018?

Why doesn't he mention how he changed his Telegram identity to cover up his connection from Artemine to Online.io, as was shown in the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

Screenshots of the Conversation with Sebastian Dracopol: https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb trying to play victim, and get the evidence removed; as well as, him lying to his investors on the Artemine thread to cover his deceit up: https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Why doesn't he also mention how he himself, and others working under him go under false accounts to smear his own investors, and cover up his involvement in the Artemine thread, and on here?

He even was dumb enough to use the same writing style under various accounts until I called him out for it, and he deleted those comments. Wow.

I have been nothing but transparent with the Crypto Space community and its investors; how about you Sebastian?

There are far larger investors who are quite dissapointed and concerned at the negative behavior he and his underlings have displayed, and if no solution is shown for the Artemine community quite soon, they will begin to get involved; and they do have far more influence and connections in the Crypto Space.

That is not a threat, nor blackmail, nor harrassment; it's real investors who are finished being lied to, smeared, and censored by someone who took their investments.

Sebastian Dracopol and company did this to themselves, when he could have simply been more transparent in the beginning, unless he and the others have been hiding something they don't want their investors to know, as is shown by his and their actions.

I been nothing but professional with Sebastian until he banned myself from the Artemine Telegram thread for questioning the status of Artemine; and the evidence provided speaks for itself, don't take my word for it.

These are questions that need to be answered now, to the Artemine community at large.  No more lies and deceit from Sebastian Dracopol, he, the Online.io team members, and Artemine devs knows exactly what he did, since we spoke directly to them directly before the launch of the Online.io ICO.

Sebastian Dracopol and company doesn't mind playing with other peoples' money/investments, and not showing transparency.

He thinks he's untouchable when it comes to mishandling others' investments, which he has been finding out much to his dismay, he is not.

For those working with Sebastian Dracopol, consider the fact that he did this to himself; and you might want to rethink your professional relationship with such a person who has displayed such negative behavior in the Crypto Space, which is not needed, nor welcome.

Keep in mind he rather protect himself, than selflessly remove himself from the Online.io and Artemine projects, so that they maintain some sort of positive reputation for investors and participants.  That speaks volumes.

Here he is lying directly to the Artemine community when he knew I was a major investor in Artemine, and banned me from the Telegram thread:
https://imgur.com/a/0FUsI6C

To the specific Online.io team members that have had nothing to do with this, we are truly sorry to you guys, that you have such an individual on your team, and we know you know what we are talking about because you have seen it unfold behind the scenes.  

Sebastian Dracopol has given up on the smears because he knows we are far smarter than that, and all he has left is the typical "customer service" reply and directly lying to the Online.io community about his direct oversight of Artemine; instead of any real answers to his Artemine investors.

Again this kind of negative, fraudulent behavior should not be welcome in the Crypto Space, nor will it be.

Best,
Dan
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Hello Dan,

As i kept mentioning i have no involvement with Artemine core team. Whatever you want from them, neither myself or our online.io community can help you. Please address them to Artemine forum.

Reposting same things over and over here will not help you solve whatever problems you have with Artemine. If there is anything i can help you with regarding our ICO, please don't hesitate!

I removed that "head of development" description from my Telegram account, because  some people - like yourself-  believed i was working for Artemine, while i ONLY had that role for Online.io. It was confusing.

I have same Telegram ID as i always had, never hidden anything.

Please let me know should you have any other questions

Best regards,

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Online dopolnenyat the browser excellent expansions for all main desktop and mobile browsers, the advertizing blocker, the blocker of scenarios of tracking, the anti-virus program and a web purse it is excellent and convenient decisions!

Thank you for an excellent short description of our project!
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:52:46 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 08:30:15 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Hello Dan,

As i kept mentioning i have no involvement with Artemine core team. Whatever you want from them, neither myself or our online.io community can help you. Please address them to Artemine forum.

Reposting same things over and over here will not help you solve whatever problems you have with Artemine. If there is anything i can help you with regarding our ICO, please don't hesitate!

I removed that "head of development" description from my Telegram account, because  some people - like yourself-  believed i was working for Artemine, while i ONLY had that role for Online.io. It was confusing.

I have same Telegram ID as i always had, never hidden anything.

Please let me know should you have any other questions

Best regards,

Seb

What's it feel like to directly lie to your own Online.io community, Sebastian Dracopol?

Since you already did so to the Artemine community when you already knew I and others were major investors in Artemine?

Here you are directly lying to the Artemine community in Telegram as the main admin along with your "Dev":
https://imgur.com/a/0FUsI6C

Note the fact that you changed your Telegram picture back to the Online.io Logo to hide what you did; and that that is the first time you wrote more than just "Stop spreading FUD" in the Artemine Telegram thread, along with your "Dev" finally making an appearance to Artemine investors. 

Why is that?

You made sure to post that along with your "Dev" after banning myself and others, so we couldn't reply back because then you would be caught.

You knew we were not "spreading FUD".  Why would major investors spread FUD in projects they invested in?

Hmmmm.....

My identity as a major investor was also proven in the Artemine thread, because we knew you try to paint us as "FUDsters, scammers, and so on".

The truth is already getting out Sebastian Dracopol, you can't hide this anymore, but we know you will try because you're desperate now.

Since you are able to so easily lie to your own investors, what else have you been lying about, and hiding?

Actions speak louder than words, Seb.

Is this how a "Development Manager" with "15 Years of Experience" should behave?

Definitely something to consider and not be welcome in the Crypto Space, which is supposed to be transparent...

Your selfish, fraudulent actions have brought this situation upon yourself, your teammates, and your investors.

Best,
Dan

P.S.   We also know you're creating new BTC Talk accounts to comment on this thread so as to attempt to bury this.  That will not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: