Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135225 times)
johnmiles

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

When can we expect some testing product,so we can finally check it out?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Can you explain what is the Guardian script?What will be the purpose of it?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Do you plan to release android or iOS version first?

No official announcement yet although Development starts december 😊

I think they should pick one and stick with it. It depends really on the region they are attacking.

I believe they said it will be iOS but I could've misunderstood.

I don't know how different are developments for both of those systems, but it's more of a strategic problem than a development problem. Focusing on a part of the world that uses one or the other is a better option than trying to satisfy everyone at once.

Apple has restrictions and a serious filter for apps to get accepted into app store.Lots of crypto oriented apps have problems with that.

Vitalik made a statement about that issue a week ago and hopefully it will make some waves and make Apple revisit their policy when it comes to this issue.

Will update Community once information is available but for now please stay tuned and join our telegram group
https://t.me/OnlineIO

Telegram is a bit too chaotic for me... keep us posted here Smiley

I would suggest that you give it another try,Online Telegram group is very active with friendly admins and team members  ready to answer any question Smiley
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

When can we expect some testing product,so we can finally check it out?
In accordance with the deadline roadmap. Be patient, dev anyway still focus on development, the goal is to anticipate future problems in the future. So keep an eye on the media and the web Online to make sure you do not miss the latest information about online.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

I think they should pick one and stick with it. It depends really on the region they are attacking.

I don't know how different are developments for both of those systems, but it's more of a strategic problem than a development problem. Focusing on a part of the world that uses one or the other is a better option than trying to satisfy everyone at once.

Apple has restrictions and a serious filter for apps to get accepted into app store.Lots of crypto oriented apps have problems with that.

Vitalik made a statement about that issue a week ago and hopefully it will make some waves and make Apple revisit their policy when it comes to this issue.

Will update Community once information is available but for now please stay tuned and join our telegram group

I would suggest that you give it another try,Online Telegram group is very active with friendly admins and team members  ready to answer any question Smiley

It just goes to fast, it's hard to keep track of it and sometimes your question just gets lost in the crowd.Here things are more organized if you ask me.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

It just goes to fast, it's hard to keep track of it and sometimes your question just gets lost in the crowd.Here things are more organized if you ask me.

You may also follow our annoucement channel: https://t.me/OnlineAnn
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

I second that. Here you can get a quality discussion going and some good answered not just from the team but the community.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I second that. Here you can get a quality discussion going and some good answered not just from the team but the community.

Many good discussion and interesting idea shared in this forum. Very important to keep community involved.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

I get lost in all the scrolling to possibly find out sth and asking the same questions frequently is quite spammy.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

I get lost in all the scrolling to possibly find out sth and asking the same questions frequently is quite spammy.

Join our telegram group as we can answer your questions there anytime
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

I can cofnrim that team is very active there,definitely best place to get all answers!
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

After the OIO Token sale one of our main priorities will be to list the token on main exchanges. Our Tokens are based on Ethereum ERC20 and exchanges implementation should be smooth, but at the moment we cannot provide more detailed information also due to exchanges regulations.
Lognak

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

After the OIO Token sale one of our main priorities will be to list the token on main exchanges. Our Tokens are based on Ethereum ERC20 and exchanges implementation should be smooth, but at the moment we cannot provide more detailed information also due to exchanges regulations.

I guess we do not expect the names of the exchanges, just to know that it will be sometime soon.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

I can cofnrim that team is very active there,definitely best place to get all answers!

Maybe they can do a AMA and the answer a load of those questions in one take.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

Maybe they can do a AMA and the answer a load of those questions in one take.

I think everyones been cheering for an AMA but the team still hasnt commented on whether its going to happen.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

perhaps you do not know, but such information can not be published, you can immediately rely on the forkdelta on contract token
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

The token sale will be end on july 31th, more than $43 Million raised, its huge money, i think the team should list the token in top 5 exchanges.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Any plans for VPN?That wold be great thing to have,as people travel alot nowdays,and often they get restricted in some areas.I epseically hate it when it comes to Netflix,really annoying thing
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Any plans for VPN?That wold be great thing to have,as people travel alot nowdays,and often they get restricted in some areas.I epseically hate it when it comes to Netflix,really annoying thing

The basis of rewards for website operators will be the Proof-of-Online which is a number that quantifies how many minutes users spend on each website.

Websites will have a script embedded on them (for example http://online.io/script.js?site=site_id)

The webserver on http://online.io will be a Node.js cluster hosted behind Cloudflare.

The combination of Cloudflare's protection and our own custom implemented solution in the cluster will count real people online (multiple sessions from the same user at the same time will count as one).

The webserver will store each website's stats.
Every week each website's visits will be converted to ICE tokens after a period of 7 days (visits for 1-7 of the month will be paid on the 14th, etc.).
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: