Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135226 times)
sebulba

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Any plans for VPN?That wold be great thing to have,as people travel alot nowdays,and often they get restricted in some areas.I epseically hate it when it comes to Netflix,really annoying thing

I would definitely also welcome the VPN feature. I coukd find many benefits in it.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

After the OIO Token sale one of our main priorities will be to list the token on main exchanges. Our Tokens are based on Ethereum ERC20 and exchanges implementation should be smooth, but at the moment we cannot provide more detailed information also due to exchanges regulations.

The token sale will be end on july 31th, more than $43 Million raised, its huge money, i think the team should list the token in top 5 exchanges.

That's quite an accomplishment. But is that enough for them to carry out their plan?
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

why oio no have thread bounty campaign dev ?
the bounty campaign will have many contributy to join with oio project.
i waiting thread bounty campaign.
thank you.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

After the OIO Token sale one of our main priorities will be to list the token on main exchanges. Our Tokens are based on Ethereum ERC20 and exchanges implementation should be smooth, but at the moment we cannot provide more detailed information also due to exchanges regulations.

The token sale will be end on july 31th, more than $43 Million raised, its huge money, i think the team should list the token in top 5 exchanges.

That's quite an accomplishment. But is that enough for them to carry out their plan?

I am confident and believe the team has all the ideas and plans on the next stage/level of their achievement now.  We will just give them ample time to perform and do things in the right timing. Surely they have all the resources by now all they have to do is to consider also the parties that could help them realize and implement everything.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Our softcap was actually only $5M. So we are well above that and almost reached our hardcap of $50M already. We do not expect any bottleneck regarding the funding of our project.

Join the conversation in our Telegram group: https://t.me/OnlineIO
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

why oio no have thread bounty campaign dev ?
the bounty campaign will have many contributy to join with oio project.
i waiting thread bounty campaign.
thank you.

We do have a Bounty thread! Kindly see it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3479652
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Our softcap was actually only $5M. So we are well above that and almost reached our hardcap of $50M already. We do not expect any bottleneck regarding the funding of our project.

Join the conversation in our Telegram group: https://t.me/OnlineIO

Yes telegram is the place to be if you want fast anmd reliable answers from the team!
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

How much does Binance ask for a listing these days?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Can you please explain  me purpose of those ICE tokens?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Quite a lot , lot of projects can't afford to get listed on Binance.They are really using the position they have.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

This project is a big hit blockchain technology is a very big help especially for protecting users from malicious softwares scattered all over the internet this platform will definitely do the job by eliminating viruses and spywares secretly penetrating in our system while we are online, on the other hand browsing with too many ads is totally annoying to everyone of us if this project will help us to control this kind of disturbances then this project is what we are looking for this is a game changers for the world wide web.

Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Ice tokens will be a reward for staking OIO tokens and they will have a similar role like GAS has for NEO.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

ICE tokens are the means of rewarding the web operators and for OIO token holders.  They are primarily mined by Proof-Of-Online and Proof-Of-Stake algorithms . More info here: https://t.me/OnlineIO
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Quite a lot , lot of projects can't afford to get listed on Binance.They are really using the position they have.

Another way to get into Binance for free is to have good volume on some smaller exchange,so if project is good(and Online is)sooner or later it will reach Binance,as its in their interest too to get high volume coins/tokens.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Ice tokens will be a reward for staking OIO tokens and they will have a similar role like GAS has for NEO.

And OIO will be for payments and stuff or?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

This project is a big hit blockchain technology is a very big help especially for protecting users from malicious softwares scattered all over the internet this platform will definitely do the job by eliminating viruses and spywares secretly penetrating in our system while we are online, on the other hand browsing with too many ads is totally annoying to everyone of us if this project will help us to control this kind of disturbances then this project is what we are looking for this is a game changers for the world wide web.

There is no doubt that protecting users of the internet from malicious content and from private data misuse is one of the key feature that makes this project stand out from the rest. I just hope they follow through on their plans.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

The project is quite interesting and has good potential, with OIO then many will be able to change the internet well. The performance of the team is good enough to bring results as expected. Certainly later can run according to the roadmap.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Another way to get into Binance for free is to have good volume on some smaller exchange,so if project is good(and Online is)sooner or later it will reach Binance,as its in their interest too to get high volume coins/tokens.

I hand't realized there are freebie options like that - maybe that is the solution if the project has a big following.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, we will suggest the same to the management.

Regards
MaZeeCM
MaZeeCM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

There is no doubt that protecting users of the internet from malicious content and from private data misuse is one of the key feature that makes this project stand out from the rest. I just hope they follow through on their plans.

For sure, we will religious follow what has been scripted on the WP.

Regards
MaZeeCM
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: