Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in Cryptocurrency  (Read 610 times)
derihendra

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

if you are new to cryptocurrency, your desire to learn about bitcoin and others is good, because, if you learn a lot you will understand which one is good and which is not good, if you have much experience, then you can profit from investment in the eyes this digital money

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

All you have to do is, first you need to know what cryptocurrency is, what usefulness, after that if you already understand what cryptocurrency mean and its usefulness then you can learn how to use it either by trading or as a means of transaction between markets.
the second is if you think of cryptocurrency as an investment tool (for example) then you have to learn more about token tokens of coin from btc or altcoin. if you can already understand that it will be very easy to use the cryptocurrency. maybe that, a little that I can give to you mugkin others can give more knowledge about cryptocurrency
Kethek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

the point is to learn for the newbie like me and do not read about the world of cryptocurrency to add experience in the future Wink
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..
Yes, try to read as much as you can. There are some youtube videos too that explains some of the basics, you can go through those too. But most importantly, you'll learn the most with experience. So wherever you are comfortable, start. Be patient, do not panic(ever) and good things will happen to you, that is kind of a mantra in bitcoin and crypto.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

If you are a beginner in cryptocurrency then you must know and understand what cryptocurrency is, and how it works. Many read on this forum it is a good idea and you can learn about crypto, and you can solve your problem by asking questions you have, then those who are professional and proficient in crypto will guide you.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

You should start with the " Beginners and Help" section here. Then you can go to advanced sections like bitcoin discussion or mining.
cuongkenh22091996

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

Please understand before entering this market the experiences that help us grow and thank bitcointalk.org
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

My only advice is that while investing you should keep in mind that there can be loss as well. Also, start with  a small amount first.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

you need to go to beginners and help section in that section you can learned everything about of this forum its very helpful for you ro knowledge the rules of this forum and to understand everything in crypto currency.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

the point is to learn for the newbie like me and do not read about the world of cryptocurrency to add experience in the future Wink

If you know something and would like to suggest or advice then why not you should always do that so that everybody else knows about it and quite possible that opinion might differ but atleast what is right or wrong can be decide by other users or can be helpful learning to many of them.

Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Once you have researched crypto currency and find the different crypto wallets for example: ethereum or ERC-20 tokens (Google it) Myetherwallet also known as MEW or some other wallet...you may find it daunting at first and second and third.  Please, don't give up.  if you get frustrated walk away and come back to it another time.   You will eventually take the leap into the unknown and just do it.  It took me several tries with me thinking that I would never get it, never understand.   But, I was determined to not give up.  Once you take the leap and create your wallet and write down all the flippin' numbers for your private key and your password.  You will sit there in front of the computer...amazed.  Then, you might even think...Hmmmm that wasn't so hard....and then you will do it again...and then you will want to make wallets for your friends and crypto will continue to grow.     

One thing is for sure, there is a never ending supply of information and the learning could probably take a lifetime.  So, if you are determined to learn this thing called cryptocurrency, sit back, read and enjoy the ride.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

You can read beginners and help to start with or search any article abiut crypto,There are lots of ways to study and learn cryptocurrency.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..
Hi,

First rule: do your homework!

Our general advice would be the following:
- Only invest what you can afford to lose;
- Pay close attention to the BTC (the price movement of the BTC affects the price movement of the altcoins);
- Diversify your crypto investments;
- Take home some of your profits to make them safe;
- ALWAYS Do your own research;
- Try to learn from your mistakes;
- Set stop losses for short-term trading;
- Always double-check the ticker (many of us remember when people bought Bitconnect Coins when they thought they bought Bitcoin Cash)
- Don't try to time the market; and
- HODL.

You can read more about each advice here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/getting-started-with-crypto/

Please also check out our exchange page here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/. One of the first steps to take when trading crypto (after reading up on it) is to choose an exchange.

Happy hunting!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
blmp.hermies

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Hey!

We have an article about "Cryptocurrency Trading For Beginners". It consists of basic information and tips to get you started!

https://medium.com/@BLMPNetwork/cryptocurrency-trading-for-beginners

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask  Wink
jh3mx (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

searchin for video for beginner bit lazy on reading long
but if it needed to read its a no problem

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

FundFantasy is an online Daily Fantasy Trading platform featuring peer-to-peer, provably-fair, investment themed skill-games, where users compete for prizes by crafting the ultimate portfolio. FundFantasy completed an ICO earlier this year raising over US $5.5 million, and have launched a beta version of their platform sporting over 2,700 users and many daily contests.

Since they are in beta version they are giving away free ETH prizes!
Feel free to drop me a line and lets compete Smiley

www.fundfantasy.com
aloofloofah

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

I think you should take a low value coin to practice with the functionnality of Wallet.

Theory is important, but in my opinion, Practice is the best way to learn !
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

My advice I tell to all people that are new to crypto is: read read read... Start on bitcointalk and follow the news via Google...
It is also good to join a community like DeepOnion where you can ask question to thousands of people who are willing to help you out. This is something that was and still is very helpful to me Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
stacktry1112

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

First you should google about the crypto currency and watch videos in youtube related to the crypto currency. Then you can familiarize with crypto currency. After that make required wallet for it. Always update with the market.
Kalikanan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

When I was a complete newbie, I started with educational youtube videos about Bitcoin, not the ones providing speculation on prices or market data, but rather the technical aspect of Bitcoin and blockchain technology.

From there, I moved to gathering data through established sites that provide them and I started to read most news on coindesk and other sites like this.

Then, I started to join slack and telegram channels of known crypto traders to know more about trading.

Lastly, I've been lurking and reading on information that I can get from here and you get to communicate with other people who are willing to share their knowledge.

Just don't believe what everyone says. Compare the info you get with others and try to determine which is reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: