Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1047 times)
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

I read a few comments above. And I saw a lot of good info, and people who are going to invest in a particular ICO and read a lot of different thoughts - smart people. So the company really needs to be public. And the main thing is to bring trust personally to you. Companies that you can trust immediately get in the eye. For me such a company recently became Paytomat, which is also somewhere mentioned above. Prove that it will be stable then the vain thing. But I believe that companies that are developing steadily are doomed to success. Plus, they now share with NEM, and this is a powerful company. But in general, I do not want to impose your opinion on you. Think for yourself because your life
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in LTC. This is a very promising coin, which can bring you a lot of profit. I am sure of this coin.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Smiley I believe that the best time is not to learn, but we must remember that you can not invest all the capital in one currency, the best is to divide this sum into 10 and 20 parts and choose good projects and invest your money in them and forget about these investments for the year. I'm sure that this way of distributing money is the most optimal and you save a lot of nerves Wink
Jimmy Crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I'd go with a proven blockchain that is safely NOT a security. And that's Goldcoin (GLD).

TV analyst Stephen Kendal called it a "BUY" today and will be spreading the news shortly.

https://twitter.com/StephenPKendal/status/994310553408548871

"From the many, one. From one, the source."
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
In my analysis, I think you should remove the altcoins: ADA, XVG and NEM. Invest in XRP and NEO and ICX. These are altcoins that will bring you a lot of profit in July or August. There is a lot of talk about ICX swap coin and NEO plans to announce new business in July. Wait for Fomo and buy them right now. hold and succeed. Wink

Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

If we talk about promising ICO companies, they even identified themselves with a more recent NEM, recently they started co-operating with Paytomat, I decided to try to invest and still remain satisfied.
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

I agree with David, and to Paytomat account, many heard, really good company, from the recent only began to invest and in principle, everything is still elegant.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

It seems to me, you have already made the choice,  and is cool! I was also going to recommend to invest in NEO and Cardano. I can also add to this list VeChain, Stellar, Verge, OmiseGo, and Qtum.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Its hard to choose a good coin when a coin with great promise and one which was just made for the memes occupy the same page on coinmarketcap. This is all due to speculation. With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else. Or just go with an ICO that shows promise, like the Eterbase exchange.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

With this amount that you are willing to invest in altcoin, I will suggest you invest 80% in ethereum and NEO because they have more promising potentials than other altcoin and they also have good technology and team. You can then invest the remaining 20% in EOS or litecoin.
Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I would consider adding to your portfolio some Iota and Bitcoin. Iota is one of the best and promising projects out there with the internet of things and free transactions based on tangle. And bitcoin is a trademark of cryptocurrencies so it's always good to have some of it.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I think neo is the best choice in your list.

In my opinion, you can add your portfolio some ethereum, eos, iota and vechain to decrease the risks.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
Your portfolio looks good to me, there are is a huge hole there without any bitcoin but maybe you are concentrating in growing your capital instead of making a long term investment, whatever the case it may be a good idea to add some EOS or Stellar to your portfolio since those two are very good coins with a lot of potential left in the next years.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Just Ziliqa Coin. Its amazing tech coin and ETH Killer too. Mainnet is on the  way

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
BatuNissan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

verge and ripple are both scam shitcoins, watch out.

you can prove that??
because i hold so many XRP for now..
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

i suggest to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is king in crypto. many coins are affected by bitcoin.
30% BTC
20% ETH
20% ADA
20% NEO
10% NEM

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
In your portfolio, i see ADA, NEO are good coin but i think you should instead of NEM, XVG, XRP by EOS and Stellar.

For XVG, they increased $0,269 on January 2018 but now the price is $0,0231. XVG promoted by John McAfee and i think it has been inflated.
NEM: On January 26, hackers stole $ 530 million worth of NEM from Coincheck so i think you should not invest in NEM.
XRP: Will be better if you instead of XRP by Stellar. XRP is not decentralized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: