Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761533 times)
Isildur23

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:55:41 AM

Hey, what do you think about this...

NXT –  created by an unknown rebel,describeveloped by free people!

Do you like the world? Do you like the governments? The system? No? You are not alone! Nobody likes to be lied, nobody likes to be restricted, nobody likes to face a wall every time he starts a business, to be forced to break the law, to be pushed around, to be humiliated… But there’s going to be a change! BTC showed the way, it injected a virus in the system. Now NXT will do the rest. An unknown genius rebel, who watched the development of the “virus”, created his masterpiece, setting the beginning of the revolution! Nothing will stop the process, because nothing can stop it! It is irreversible! NXT creates an enviroment with countless opportunities, an environment in which we will build our empire of freedom!

I can totally see the words "genius" & "masterpiece" being used to describe satoshi but lets wait for some solid proof & evidence first before we use those words to describe BCnext.

Right now we have lots of hype n "sizzle" but I dont see any solid "steak" yet to show for the Nxt hype yet.

No hard feelings BCnext...

Right now, from an early adopter & Nxt investor perspective, all I see is another copy cat programmer attempting to copy satoshi's shroud of anonymity, idea of a public ledger,  etc.

Being "original" is genius.
Being "different" is NOT genius.

Keep in mind that satoshi created btc to take power away from the 1% on wall street  n give it back to the 99% on Main Street while BCnext created nxt for personal financial gains.

keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with doing some thing for personal financial gains but I would hesitate to compare or place an unproven coder on the genius level of satoshi.

I invested in nxt because it was the first copy cat coin to make an attempt to come up with its own source code instead of being lazy n copying satoshi's code.

Is it possible that BCnext is another genius like satoshi?  Of course its possible...

I hope BCnext is able to produce the code that he claims n provide proof of his genius. ..

Until there is proof... BCnext is just another wanna be copy cat...

once proof is clearly available. .. I will be the first to promote the genius of BCnext's.

Wow I thought you should know better since you said you are an investor from an early day. The guy doesn't care about money. You should come back and browse all the posts BCNext made in this forum and you will see that the guy want to make his idea material first. Financial gain will come but I don't think that is his primary concern. If he is materialistic, he would have done another J.R mastercoin fundraising style and pocket 1-2 thousand BTC instead of a mere 21 BTC.

It takes a historical perspective to know what kind of contributions BCNext would make so I agree that at this point over-hype is premature. But in my personal observations, he has shown some signs of a genius in the making in some levels. There are technical innovations such as POS, transparent forging, however what I see the most valuable in his works is a coherent vision of what a decentralized network could be. It's similar to the way Steve Job designs the first Iphone. There are technical improvements compared to earlier smartphones in the first Iphone, but much more important innovation is the way everything is brought together to define what a smartphone should be. NXT decentralized network could be the same. It will succeed not on a specific feature but on the way all the different features are bought together in a coherent framework; plus all that hi-techs are accompanied with strong message of decentralization and community involvement. That the whole package together imho is the novel contribution.    

Satoshi has paved the way with his blockchain original idea. But without a written evidences, I doubt Satoshi has such a strong vision of how a decentralized network based on blockchain technology could be. So in a sense, BCNext extends Satoshi's original idea.

We still need to wait for the actual implementation of NXT decentralized network and there are still much uncertainty ahead. But the only reason I has devoted so much my time to this venture is because I has a conviction in my above judgement. I believe in NXT success and the validation of BCNext's ideas.

If I was a coder, i would jump in to help in developing nxt because i believe it has huge potential but i'm not a coder.

i specialize in sales/marketing but i can't promote nxt n it's features/benefits when it doesn't exist yet...

Nxt is still very young so i'm in no rush cuz i know it takes time... all i'm saying is that BCnext still in Beta n unproven at this point that's all...
Lol, guys, relax! Everything started from my "hot" words. Obviously they sound too strong now, but i did't mean to put them in any media or so. Just wrote some words because i felt excited like most of us. Maybe one day we may use such words for PR, but at the present moment it will most likely make new people very suspicious. I think that's what @Asian Prepper meant. And for people who have been following the thread since the very beginning, it is quite obvious that BCnext and Come-from-beyond are quite clever (if not genious). Peace!  Wink

Ties are a prison for the soul...
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:58:15 AM

I haven't checked nxt updates for almost 3 weeks. Now it's opensource, has anybody objected that nxt is a bad coin or is it really genius coin?

I would like to invest but I don't want to lose some of wealth knowing that nxt isn't what people expected to be.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:04:25 AM

acc 12344:
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=12344

btw one czech guy registered some accounts and he is registering aliases there only with 2-3 Nxt from faucets.. it would be much faster if he created one acc and buy there 100 nxts Smiley
HOW to generate so shorter acc?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ferment

Activity: 168

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:04:30 AM

Something like blockchain.info would be huge! Smiley
As I already discussed with ferment, it is quite possible to translate the current local java client code into javascript where all the private important data like passphrase, sigining...

ferment had a look into the java code and informed me that this is quite possible.

The problem is that the port to javascript to handle the encryption is pretty slow. With some user interface tricks, you would only need to do it once, but it's pretty slow to due much more than infrequent things like sendMoney (maybe forging?).

To sign transactions other than payments (alias, messages, assets) would require new APIs.

Although sendMoney in a thin JS client would be pretty cool. I wonder if anyone is working on that.  Tongue

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:18:59 AM

http://qz.com/165273/the-existential-threat-to-bitcoin-its-boosters-said-was-impossible-is-now-at-hand/

It is nice to know NXT does not have to worry about 51% attack like bitcoin. Even 90% attack can be thwarted.

James

bitcoin is vulnerable for a very unfair advantage even if a pool only owns 33% of the hashing power.  A research paper from Cornell University explains more and this following article gives a laymans view of the risk as described by the Cornell researchers: http://hackingdistributed.com/2013/11/04/bitcoin-is-broken/

I read this article about the 33% attack in November, and it is what prompted me to start searching for what I thought had the possibility to replace bitcoin, which is how I found NXT.

Yikes! 33% attack that works on bitcoin?? And such a simple strategy too...

I don't think anything like that would work in NXT, but after reading some of ricot's attack scenarios, I know I am not fully qualified to make any definitive assessment. Pretty sure Transparent Forging was designed to avoid all these type of attacks.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
allwelder
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:20:31 AM

symbol is finally changed on coinmarket!

http://coinmarketcap.com/

thx bitcoinpaul I think

Pin

From a sales/marketing perspective... I think that calling Nextcoin by "Nxt" instead of "Nextcoin" is a huge mistake.

Nothing kills adoption faster then "confusion".  Calling something "Nxt" is confusing as hell.  I know u commented on my video once n asked me to use the term Nxt instead of Nextcoin n it took several weeks before I realized what you were even talking about.

I think we should have stuck with the term "Nextcoin".

Instead of relying on fancy names to promote Nextcoin, we should be focused on making solid features on Nxt and make it as user friendly and easy to understand as possible.

This is one area that is still lacking in the crypto market despite the fact that we have dozens of different currencies.

people who are already in the crypto currency market can figure out and understand what "Nxt" is… But people new to the crypto currency market will have no clue (unless they do extensive research) to even know that Nxt is a crypto currency.

Confusion is not good for public adoption...

I agree that confusion is best avoided.

NXT enables an entire digital economy and also creates ways for people to earn an income. It is much more than a coin. 4 of the top 10 (by marketcap) cryptos have no mention of "coin", so it does not seem to be such a critical issue of mass confusion.

I think if each NXT feature was marketed on its own merits, then the confusion will be minimized. No need to explain to somebody that is interested in Arbitrary Messages, all the details of Asset Exchange. Just need one hook to get somebody interested in NXT. Then there is the excellent wiki where they can find out all they need (or want) to know about NXT.

James
+1. Just like ripple,people also know what is it without ripplecoin or rippleXXX in cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

I haven't checked nxt updates for almost 3 weeks. Now it's opensource, has anybody objected that nxt is a bad coin or is it really genius coin?

I would like to invest but I don't want to lose some of wealth knowing that nxt isn't what people expected to be.

46 pages of attempts at finding any real problems: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397183.msg4453690#msg4453690

ricot is the only one that has come up with theoretical vulnerabilities, presumably already being fixed.

Many objections from trolls, but kind of hard to claim NXT is a scam with source code out and all prior promises being kept. NXT is more than a coin, it is a digital economy system. BCNext is the genius

Only invest for long term (in this world I guess that is for many months even years) what you are able to lose and still sleep soundly at night, short term anything can happen to the price. Long term, NXT will continue to get userbase, features, transaction fees, etc.

Being able to sleep soundly at night regardless of the current price of NXT is what will allow you to hold NXT for the long run.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
allwelder
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:29:13 AM

Due to abuse I've had to change the system at http://nxtra.org/faucet - where previously you only needed to enter your account number, you now also need to enter your email address.

Could a couple of users who haven't used the faucet yet please try this and report if it works correctly for them?

worked well,received email.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:03:14 AM

http://qz.com/165273/the-existential-threat-to-bitcoin-its-boosters-said-was-impossible-is-now-at-hand/

It is nice to know NXT does not have to worry about 51% attack like bitcoin. Even 90% attack can be thwarted.

James

bitcoin is vulnerable for a very unfair advantage even if a pool only owns 33% of the hashing power.  A research paper from Cornell University explains more and this following article gives a laymans view of the risk as described by the Cornell researchers: http://hackingdistributed.com/2013/11/04/bitcoin-is-broken/

I read this article about the 33% attack in November, and it is what prompted me to start searching for what I thought had the possibility to replace bitcoin, which is how I found NXT.

Yikes! 33% attack that works on bitcoin?? And such a simple strategy too...

I don't think anything like that would work in NXT, but after reading some of ricot's attack scenarios, I know I am not fully qualified to make any definitive assessment. Pretty sure Transparent Forging was designed to avoid all these type of attacks.

James

I have been researching Bitcoin over the past few days as a prerequisite for saying something intelligent in the NXT whitepaper.  I think the NXT whitepaper needs an initial 3-4 pages outlining Bitcoin and its weaknesses to show how NXT is innovative and solves those problems.  Regarding the 51% attack / 33% attack / whatever% attack scenarios, I came across this must read article on Bitcoin written just a few days ago:

mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

Sad to see the volume on Dgex going down from over 500 BTC to 50 BTC where it is atm...

We need those new functions AND marketing to drive things forward.
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:16:43 AM

This is a great idea, but then again who would get the multisig... elections? some sort of foundation? the whole community?

What if one multisig died?

All:  I have created a discussion area specifically for dealing with this matterr of how to handle these unclaimed coins.  Please see the forum board at https://forums.nxtcrypto.org/viewforum.php?f=54

I expect we should have different threads in there, discussion of the board, multisig, operations, different ideas of what to do with the coins, etc
yan83

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:20:19 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 04:48:50 AM by yan83

To NXT devs and DGEX!To NXT devs and DGEX! It is very important !
The DEVs are thinking if the price of NXT is low, people are willing to buy NXT, but it is wrong, people would buy coins when see price rising.
希望NXT团队除了重视技术创新之外,也要兼顾市场运作。
重视市场运作不等于单纯的市场炒作,而是要把现在NXT存在的问题,即:过于重视技术、轻视市场的观念和做法纠正过来,让市场这条瘸脚发挥作用。
进入NXT这个市场的绝大多数人,他们的根本想法其实是想在NXT这一市场赚钱,而不是单纯为了NXT的技术有多好。
要想实现赚钱这一目标,就只有NXT的价格上涨才能实现,否则有多少人会进入NXT市场?
我们来看看,去年12月25号左右时,NXT价格在0.00012左右,为什么那么多人疯狂的买入,DGEX的24H成交量2000多万 NXT?
现在,1月12日,DGEX的24H成交量为什么才100多万NXT,只有原来的20分之一?

我早说过了,NXT最大的硬伤或说先天缺陷,就是原始股东股权太集中,只有解决了这个问题,NXT才能有长远的发展。
如果要解决原始股东股权太集中的问题,就只有让NXT币尽快从原始股东手中尽量多的分散出去这一途径。其实,这也是DGEX交易网设立的最重要使命。
但是,现在DGEX交易网的交易量缩到了地板上,这难道不是NXT发展的最大障碍吗?
造成这一现象的最根本原因,就是我前面说的,是NXT团队对于市场的错误认识和做法造成的。
所谓的错误认识是指:NXT团队错误的认为只有低价才会有更多人接受NXT,才会进入这一市场。看看NXT成交量的变化,我们就知道这一想法有多么的脱离现实!!
所谓的错误做法是指:NXT团队的原始大股东,利用自已手中的天量NXT币筹码来人为的压制NXT的价格,使NXT的价格无法更多的由市场的力量主导运行。
对NXT价格必要的干预是有益的,但象现在这样脱离市场实际的、完全的死死控制住NXT的价格,其结果就是我们现在最不愿看到的:NXT的价格和成交量已经死了!正如前面所述,这正是NXT发展的最大障碍!
希望NXT团队尽快认识并立即开始解决以上问题:NXT团队原始大股东不要再利用手中的天量NXT币筹码来人为的压制NXT的价格,让更多的市场力量主导NXT的运行,从而让NXT的价格和成交量再次活跃起来,让原始大股东手中的天量NXT币尽快的分散开来。这样,NXT才能健康稳定的发展。
Uarcik

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:20:50 AM

translate.google
Greetings NXT community . How to get 500 coins NXT, and began to watch this topic , thinking how I could help in advertising this currency ( Painfully idea that currency I like , you can say all in one) . I do not know how to program the foreign languages ​​do not really know , to make transfers in general benefit from me as from goat milk. With that I can say and met New Year )

And now to business.
Every day I work on the hedgehog to get to the elevator car must be overcome in which this year advertisement appeared that I can say already learned by heart while traveling in the elevator at work and home . And then it hit me , why not use it for advertising NXTa?

Looks like the photo is not much doing on the phone. http://4.firepic.org/4/images/2014-01/12/wopg4icpofa4.jpg

Now they share in February , they give block size 100x100mm for advertising only 0.25 USD for a month. ( They did not collect themselves more advertisers, as I understand it , that's selling the place is not expensive ) . 40 apartments on the staircase , on average 2 people per apartment, and that 80 people will see advertising NXTa within a month. In our town of about 2,500 elevators !They also offer a discount of up to $ 0.17 in February. At first advertising in another larger city in which they are authorized to putting up ads. ( They say 10k lift. , The exact figure can not say , because no working elevators do not glue )

Well, now the questions:
1 -
2 Can I use ready-made logos from the Internet, I will not break someone's rights, it?
3 -
4 Well, the most important question in the right direction I 'm going or not worth it for the sake of spending time and money . What do you think ?

If you answered question 4 is positive, then a little help to pay for advertising and would like to order them myself ad unit , instead of doing it yourself. (I think they will do it better than I do ) NXT 3835961952440929402

Cut half of the questions because they do not belong to the English forum threads .
The original post  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345882.msg4459699#msg4459699
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:24:41 AM

acc 12344:
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=12344

btw one czech guy registered some accounts and he is registering aliases there only with 2-3 Nxt from faucets.. it would be much faster if he created one acc and buy there 100 nxts Smiley
HOW to generate so shorter acc?

That account's keys were never generated.  That is hiberNXT since 12344 doesnt have a public key on the blockchain.
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:28:34 AM

The DEVs are thinking if the price of NXT is low, people are willing to buy NXT, but it is wrong, people would buy coins when see price rising.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:31:06 AM

Sad to see the volume on Dgex going down from over 500 BTC to 50 BTC where it is atm...

That's Dgex fault, nothing to do with Nxt, be patient.
coolfish

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:37:27 AM

To NXT devs and DGEX!To NXT devs and DGEX! It is very important !
希望NXT团队除了重视技术创新之外,也要兼顾市场运作。
重视市场运作不等于单纯的市场炒作,而是要把现在NXT存在的问题,即:过于重视技术、轻视市场的观念和做法纠正过来,让市场这条瘸脚发挥作用。
进入NXT这个市场的绝大多数人,他们的根本想法其实是想在NXT这一市场赚钱,而不是单纯为了NXT的技术有多好。
要想实现赚钱这一目标,就只有NXT的价格上涨才能实现,否则有多少人会进入NXT市场?
我们来看看,去年12月25号左右时,NXT价格在0.00012左右,为什么那么多人疯狂的买入,DGEX的24H成交量2000多万 NXT?
现在,1月12日,DGEX的24H成交量为什么才100多万NXT,只有原来的20分之一?

我早说过了,NXT最大的硬伤或说先天缺陷,就是原始股东股权太集中,只有解决了这个问题,NXT才能有长远的发展。
如果要解决原始股东股权太集中的问题,就只有让NXT币尽快从原始股东手中尽量多的分散出去这一途径。其实,这也是DGEX交易网设立的最重要使命。
但是,现在DGEX交易网的交易量缩到了地板上,这难道不是NXT发展的最大障碍吗?
造成这一现象的最根本原因,就是我前面说的,是NXT团队对于市场的错误认识和做法造成的。
所谓的错误认识是指:NXT团队错误的认为只有低价才会有更多人接受NXT,才会进入这一市场。看看NXT成交量的变化,我们就知道这一想法有多么的脱离现实!!
所谓的错误做法是指:NXT团队的原始大股东,利用自已手中的天量NXT币筹码来人为的压制NXT的价格,使NXT的价格无法更多的由市场的力量主导运行。
对NXT价格必要的干预是有益的,但象现在这样脱离市场实际的、完全的死死控制住NXT的价格,其结果就是我们现在最不愿看到的:NXT的价格和成交量已经死了!正如前面所述,这正是NXT发展的最大障碍!
希望NXT团队尽快认识并立即开始解决以上问题:NXT团队原始大股东不要再利用手中的天量NXT币筹码来人为的压制NXT的价格,让更多的市场力量主导NXT的运行,从而让NXT的价格和成交量再次活跃起来,让原始大股东手中的天量NXT币尽快的分散开来。这样,NXT才能健康稳定的发展。

+1

Nxt:17482068461146780755
coolfish

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:40:24 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 04:57:24 AM by coolfish

+1

coolfish

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:44:02 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 04:57:40 AM by coolfish

That's Dgex fault, nothing to do with Nxt, be patient.

Withdrawal fees deter new users to join..
Not all investors are profitable, Withdrawal fee is unreasonable.

Regular exchanges as btc-e:

exchange fees :0.2%
Withdrawal fees : 0.001 btc.

new exchanges:

https://nxtchg.com/     
http://www.newaltex.com/

And I want to have NXT vs dollar (nxt_usd) exchange Roll Eyes
I think it should be very easy to pop up

p2p-e

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:46:39 AM

I'm building an exchange for nxt, which aims to be trading/deposting/withrawing in automatic mode. But it seems like people can only send from one adddress to another rather than many-to-many like bitcoin, this will cause a huge transaction fee. 

so I'm wondering when will the official client support many-to-many transaction?  Is there a roadmap. Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: