Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:17 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:50:26 PM by eugenefonts
Merited by bitbollo (2), tambok (1), Rainbloodz (1)

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

My congratulations, mate! Cool Cousins is great project, i took part in content program and that brought me about 4k Cuz, also, not bad result for one day of work. But 22612 Cuz is much cool with a member rank. Hardly to image how much did receive heroes or legendaries  Grin  How long did you take part in signature program? I suppose all hunters got decent reward, because the bounty pool was doubled.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Congratulations, very interesting, but not always in bountyhive we can get like that, but I admit, that for a signature campaign for members, it's one of the best and most promising projects
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Congrats! Thats story is really inspiring. I hope someday I can able to receive promising reward too from joining signature bounty campaign. Joining in legit campaign would bring satisfaction at the end. Don't lose hope.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Dear kind people if you dont mind im accepting your kindness and generosity  by giving me merits. Thank you very much it will help me to inspire me more.

Wow if this is a real story from you mate then I admire you a lot!
Perseverance, hardwork, and patience is a really key of success. I congratulate you for your success! I'm also joining bounty signature campaign right now the "SKYFCHAIN" hopefully this project will be successful and will get a great reward in it.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Wow! That’s great man. Accept my congratulations. As a matter of fact, it’s very glaring you worked very hard to achieve that. Your success story required a standing ovation and absolutely it’s an inspirational one especially for noobs on bitcointalk here. I’m participating in some bounty campaigns with bountyhive rite now too. Hopefully, it would yield out well
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Dear kind people if you dont mind im accepting your kindness and generosity  by giving me merits. Thank you very much it will help me to inspire me more.
Wow, congratulation dude your're so lucky. 5.99 ETH for the signature campaign of member that's so big.
I hope I can find a successful project again like Coolcousin in the futures.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Cheers

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Although, there have been many criticisms, as regards bountyhive, yet some individuals are giving good testimonies about the platform. What i always think  and tell myself and other persons, is that do what you believe in and do it well. For those who believe in bountyhive and perhaps, have got rewards, should continue. Even if you have got nothing, but you trust their integrity, continue with them.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Hard work with patience always pays off. We shouldn't get demotivated or frustrated with a few failed projects. It only means we should continue moving forward, as you did. It's like trying to look for a needle in the haystack. It will surely take some time, but you will eventually find that needle in due time.

Piece of advice on merits, don't beg or ask for it. Coz DT's or high ranking members don't like that. You may  get a red trust just by doing that.

kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

damnnn. that is a lot of money. You did well. Congratulations on your earnings and hard work. Bounty is a good way to make money. You should be thankful that the project reached the hard cap. I have joined a bounty campaign for 6 weeks, and the soft cap was not reached. The bounty manager then informed everyone in telegram that our actions will not be rewarded. I wasted 6 weeks of effort for nothing. Its better for you to check with the bounty manager / admin.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Great job mate. Congratulations. In all aspect of life, hardwork, patience and determination is really the key to have something, a bigger something. Appreciate for sharing your experience. I also have the same experience but the reward I received is not that huge compared to what you received. But still it is something to be thankful of.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Congratulation sir you have pass your success where you have motivate to try another campaign where you have faced with signature campaign was make you failed and nothing you get. From trying signature campaign from cool cousin make you get more do you want and it will be great success, where you are only have member level of your bitcointalk account. Just one key for success is where you will always try to work and never give up when you faced with trouble.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Congrats on earning, but if I could I would give you a demerit. Stop asking for merits, your going to get 0 because of that.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Seems to be a lot of people shilling that coin in here. When there are multiple people in a row all commenting on how great a coin is, in the same broken English, then you know something is up. I would avoid Cuz for this reason as it seems to have a big shill campaign behind it. That being said, if you really did make almost 6 ETH from a signature campaign as a low level member, then good job, as that's a rare treat indeed.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

6ETH is actually a great prize for a Member, you're going on the right track my friend, but yeah, don't smooch for merit, be patient about it as well, just like your prize jackpot, you'll get more merit with time.
Jonsnowstark

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:53 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:55:59 AM by Jonsnowstark

Wow! This story is so inspiring to all of us not only for newbies. Hard work and patience pays off and i hope i can find a successful signature bounty campaigns that are legit too. Some icos are scams so there's a lot to look out for in doing bounties. Guess having a good and trusted manager takes away all hesitations in joining a signature campaign.

Ragnar Lothbrok

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

you are really lucky, because my biggest bounty payment is only for $ 100 and that is a signature.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

How much was allocated to the bounty for you to earn that much or mayb too much people didn't participate.
Congrats, that is a lot of money. Hardwork eventually pays at the end.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

cool story bro, I am happy for you, I also got almost 1 ETH from bounty campaigns and airdrops, but in my case it was a lot of tokens that I sold for that amount to be gathered. the thing to take from this is that you need to put in the work necessary to achieve any kind of profit.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

A very big gift, I love your story and can be an inspiration for beginners who follow signature campaigns.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: