Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 11:31:54 AM by yinoye

Congratz OP. I'm happy for you. Cryptos may come with many disappointments but 1 success can wipe all your sadness. I hope you will be successful in all your bounty campaigns after this one. Patience and endurance really pays.

A question I will like to ask is that how we're you sure that cool cousin out of many bounties in bountyhive will be the one that will  bring good returns?? Coz I use bountyhive for only social media bounties

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

A very big gift, I love your story and can be an inspiration for beginners who follow signature campaigns.

Just fight for what you believe and never give up. Someday youll earn like that too be patient and wrotehard😂
eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Dear kind people if you dont mind im accepting your kindness and generosity  by giving me merits. Thank you very much it will help me to inspire me more.
Hard work with patience always pays off. We shouldn't get demotivated or frustrated with a few failed projects. It only means we should continue moving forward, as you did. It's like trying to look for a needle in the haystack. It will surely take some time, but you will eventually find that needle in due time.

Piece of advice on merits, don't beg or ask for it. Coz DT's or high ranking members don't like that. You may  get a red trust just by doing that.

Thank you for your piece of advice i already remove what i wrote on merits 😊
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

First, I congratulate you for your success. Second, your story can add enthusiasm for beginners to stay patient and hard work in bounty program. Failure can be used as a learning for the future, so it can further improve performance in achieving success, especially in implementing bounty program.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

Congratulations, but are you making that calculation using ICO price, not exchange? If so, I would rather congratulate you, when the tokens that you received will be traded on any exchange and you will turn them into that amount of ETH. Because now there are very few projects that are listed on exchanges and cost not less than their ICO price was. 2 months ago I've received tokens that would cost $17k if we count them using ICO price, but it still was never achieved, more than that, they are not traded anywhere, so actually I've received $0 (as for now), and not $17k.

eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

Congratulations, but are you making that calculation using ICO price, not exchange? If so, I would rather congratulate you, when the tokens that you received will be traded on any exchange and you will turn them into that amount of ETH. Because now there are very few projects that are listed on exchanges and cost not less than their ICO price was. 2 months ago I've received tokens that would cost $17k if we count them using ICO price, but it still was never achieved, more than that, they are not traded anywhere, so actually I've received $0 (as for now), and not $17k.

What project is that? Did it reach the soft cap? I believe in cool cousins project there is 10% unsold token before it reaches the hard cap. And may 15 is the crowd sale of the token i think i smell the victory of this project its very nice project you can search it on the web.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

It is great to hear about these positive examples. It is a great boost for us to continue with work.
I hope we have similar stories to share in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

wow I really appreciate your experience of patience and perseverance in the world of bounty. In the experience you give this will inspire many people who play in this forum especially for new beginners to play. I am very inspired with you. Success is always for all of us
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

Thanks for your great sharing! At present there are many bounty programs, most of which are of very low value or of no value after the ICO. Choosing a good project can be difficult, but we should choose according to the experience and feedback from the members!
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

Wow nice, that the spirit of bounty hunter we need to accept bad decision we made and continue to try and try until we find a great project for us. Just like you i quess everyone of us had these join in project which not turn into succesful project but we are still here and join join join. Sitting will not make us succesful
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

inspiring story from member rank, cool cousin bounty distribution was starts yesterday (04/30/2018) and lots of participant didn't get yet their bounty rewards. meaning the value of that token is not yet sure. more dumpers will surly exist after the distribution and got listed on exchange. so your 22,612.5 tokens will be its either drop or raise. but as a bounty hunters, that reward that suppose for you to get is huge as member rank. congrats anyways.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

Even though I sometimes feel tired already, stories like this keep me going. Thanks for being an inspiration to "older" newbies like me.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

Wow, this is a very inspiring story.  This is a proof that those who patiently wait will succeed in the end.  I would like to extend my congratulations and your story really motivated me.  I have been joined bounty campaigns twice but unfortunately, I've received nothing.  The first time was when I was a Jr. Member in rank.  After the disappointment I got, I choose to join signature campaign instead.  But because of your story, it makes me consider to join bounty campaign again.  I just hope we meet the same end.  
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

Dude, a great endeavor of yours is so inspiring. From which I have heard from the other participants, bountyhive had been successful with it's great platforms. They are generous in allocating the rewards to the participants. And also they seems very happy with the success of this ICO. Let me congratulate you for your reward and may your hodling of that coin will grow more.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

Congrats If the  token received has market value i. e been traded on reputable exchange plus having a sizeable community that support and Dev that is constantly improving  and developing  your token,  otherwise you are still dreaming!

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Yes I think following a bounty campaign is also an investment. And I agree your time and patience will get results in the future.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

consider the failure that occurs as a learning in the future and you make the experience to be better than ever. a lot of bounty campaigns that provide unexpected gifts, some give big and some small even sometimes bounty that fails. always being grateful and enjoying the results obtained is a good step in working and working intelligently to earn a lot of money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Stone1562

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Glad you were able to make the bounty program work for you!  I'm curious about whether you have a sense of the viability of CUZ relative to token economics.  I find this subject fascinating and am especially interested in understanding how some tokens are able to sustain and grow value in the marketplace and others are not.  I suspect that this depends on whether scarcity and demand factors have been properly integrated into their economic plan.  Any comments that might enlighten me on this would be most appreciated.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

That reward is awesome even if do the math about the cool cousin , joining all the campaign with equally distributed to participants it is still doesn't come close to that reward and here is my estimated calculation based on bountyhive website:

token distribution | participants | campaign | estimated tokens recieved
 402000                    3898            twitter           103.1
 281400                      909            reddit            309
 402000                    3946            telegram        101
*603000                     148            signature       4074.3
402000                       525            media            765.7
                                                               -----------------                                    
                                                   total:        ** 5353.1

*   if 22612.5 token was received and distributed equally to each participants the approx active participants is 26
** total tokens received if joined all the campaigns.

So that is  very lucky when you joined this campaign with less competition of the participants.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

Great experience! This would definitely inspire new bounty hunters to be motivated in doing campaigns. Well, there's a lot good projects out there and all we need to do is to make sure that we are joining a good campaign in which we can choose by doing a research about it.
 Bountyhive company is a good one and they managed a lot of successful campaign. Also, for the others I also suggest to take note of campaign managers(listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0) because most of them have high success rates wherein for sure the team will hire them because they know that they can promote it well and they're responsible enough to do the job.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: