Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

Congrats mate! Your story keeps me inspired to workhard. Everything will really payoff at the end!
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

damn that a huge amount of money for a bounty campaign,you just lucky for that signature campaign,I see some bounty campaign that has been successful too but the distribution of bounty is not that big.I hope that i can find that kind of bounty campaign..congrats Buddy.Your story begin my inspiration
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

I really envy you. There are even rewards for nearly 6 ETHs. This is simply unimaginable. Congratulations!
I hope I can have the same good luck as you.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

Congrats bro you are very lucky, I've been in crypto for almost 10 months now and also doing a bounty like Signature, social media etc, but did not get a jackpot like you did, but I will never give up, someday I will earn that jackpot like you did Cheesy
bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Congrats bro you are very lucky, I've been in crypto for almost 10 months now and also doing a bounty like Signature, social media etc, but did not get a jackpot like you did, but I will never give up, someday I will earn that jackpot like you did Cheesy

Maybe try your luck with the BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
They have not got a lot of users participating yet, so you may be able to able to get a greater share. Plus, the project is awesome.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

wow. that's an enormous amount for a signature campaign. as long as I follow some projects and join in bounty signatures, I have never received so much ethereum value. you are a very lucky guy.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

That's a good story mate. This proves that not all bounty campaigns are scammers or a failure. I hope I can also grab almost 6 eth rewards from bounty campaigns. Congrats!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

That's a good story mate. This proves that not all bounty campaigns are scammers or a failure. I hope I can also grab almost 6 eth rewards from bounty campaigns. Congrats!

A very inspiring story. Its an honest way to earn online and its truly rewarding. Doing bounty in a normal way while interacting here with fellow forumer is a fun way too. bounty rewards is just a bonus. Good luck, and enjoy trading your rewards.

Open for Campaigns
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

very nice story. nearly 6 eth is nice money. hope by bob's repair i earn well, but certainly not as good as you. keep your fingers crossed that it continues to run so well with you.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

It's a great achievement. the bounty is indeed very promising. Perhaps many who skipped this because they do not yet know how promising results in this. look for the other bounty projects because there are still many promising.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

congratulations your story really make me inspired, I also have never gained more profit from the signature given my rank that only jr member. I congratulate you on your success !, I hope I also receive a great advantage from a signature campaign like you.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:26:19 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:40:07 PM by MoonWhale

Wow, that's impressive. 6 ethers to the member. How much did you participate in this signature campaign? And  can i find out in which campaigns you will participate next ?
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

should not be abandoned. that is a virtue. If you like 10 bounty scam. and 1 bounty payment. we also have a lot of money to spend on life (bounty hunters) this is a great opportunity for those who want to make money from the bounty. A lot of bounty scam but still good bounty among them
davedavid

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

Congratulation man! Thanks for the motivation this helps alot.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

very happy to hear what you say in this thread, you can get a lot of ETH from projects you follow and i never feel what you feel for this.
but this is a lesson for myself not to be easily discouraged and this will be a motivation for me.
success for you and thank you.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

Congratulations op. Liked your spirit here. Many people join the cryptocurrency world hoping to make it big overnight, but end up losing hope way too fast due to different reasons like losses in trading, failed projects etc. Only some like op have the zeal to keep pushing forward no matter what which is something worth appreciating. Personally, I maintain a similar kind of attitude since I am in this game for the long term which requires a lot of patience no matter what happens in this extremely volatile market. Understand the risks involved with this market before deciding to invest into this market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

Congratulations if your bounty has reached (5.99eth), it's my motivation and enthusiasm to get as much bounty as possible, and if I can get more out of the results you get right now.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

Congratulations, you inspire to work hard here in signature campaign. Some bounty that I joined becomes scam nowadays. I will try to follow you when I joing signature. 5.99 eth is such a good amount, when you hold that coins maybe you will get more money. Congrats mate.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:29:25 AM by Mypanara19

Wow! Your shared post is very inspiring for all of the bounty hunters like me and for all of us participating in signature campaign. I myself had experienced disappointments with signature campaign that I previously joined in. But after reading your post it encourages me to just be patient and just go and continue and do the task and hopefully someday soon I will also earn and reap good harvest just like you.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your positive experience here in cryptoworld! 👏
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

It's really a motivation and inspiration for me and other newbies in Bounty. Thanks for sharing this kind of exciting thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: