Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

I don't know what this cool cousins is, since I can't find it in coinmarketcap yet.
Anyway, 5.99ETH is really high reward, especially when you are only a Member.
My best memory is project Spectre.ai
bamita131

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

6 ETH is a lot for a signature bounty. I think joining the right bounty campaign is very important if you want to earn a lot of money.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

thanks for sharing, but i am less fond of bountyhive, because they are not transparent counting stake, they do not provide spreadsheets, so we can not calculate.
freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

That is inspiring sir. Im just started to earn and do bounties about 1month ago. I hope that could happen to me too. Thanks sir for yourr great story. More power to bitcoin.
melvingay34

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Nice one, that's pretty big.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Im so glad to have you  and i really hope that it would be happen to me,because i already spend almost 2 months about cryptoing and i had earned almost $80 by joining social camp and now i have signature i really hope that i will earn more than 1eth

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

congratulations, I'm glad to hear your story. And it's so motivating and makes me spirited again. Cool cousin is a project with a good progress, of course the success of jg depends on the project team and people who berpastisipasi in it. once again i congratulate for
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

lucky for you my first Signature ICO failed (IAHC) failed.Embarrassed. what I learned is always monitor the ICO if they will make it or not then switch immediately if you estimate that they can not make it to their target. whose the manager of that bounty?

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Thank you for the sharing your story. Now I feel pumped up. To be honest, my signature campaign journey is not that colorful as yours. I have joined 3 campaigns already and non of them paid YET. Hopefully I will receive the same amount as you did.LOL. Jokes aside, a reasonable pay is enough for me. One question though, can you provide tips on how you came up with that bounty? Our just pure luck? Thanks again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

nice one that you got easily I am new to this bitcoin so wanna looking  to join bounties but very newbie.anyway thanks for your share.

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Congrats bro for your patience that sweet at the end. Honestly, i also have the same experienced with you last year when i just started following the signature campaign. I failed when i joined the signature campaign not once but three times, where from all three projects i did not get any rewards even though the project that i follow is managed by a bounty manager who is famous as a manager with an successful project.

But, i don't give up and keep trying until finally in the fourth signature campaign that i follow at that time "SPECTRE", where i only joined for 5 weeks i get a rewards that equals almost 3 eth with eth prices is higher at that time. I feel satisfied and grateful for the result because i don't give up and keep trying even though i experiencing many failures.

Yes, patience is a key of success, and always believe that failure is a delayed success, keep trying and never give up.
joel.issac

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

There are different situations. You have waited for your win, but many people do not. All people are different. And participation in the bounty, not everyone views as the main source of income. Such people do not stay here for long .. Everyone makes their choice.
popotao97

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

I recommend that before participating in a project, you need to find out about the project and make the decision to participate in the campaign.
DarkoBlog

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

These days it is vary difficult to have such a high profit. Congratulations!
The winning situation is if you have a luck to support a project which eventually at the end came out as a a quality project for the crypto community. Then it's definitely a hit.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Thank you for sharing your signature campaign bounty experienced as a bounty hunter also and a fullmember in rank i also experience lot of ico failure even not paying me their coins or other paid me but very dmall value in the market I'm hopeful that i can also  get a campaign that will receive same faith on what one of your campaign did a real jockpot and instsnt huge money
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

I have always bounty and always get a failed project, sadly always a signature campaign that took months to fail, and I recently joined the bountyhive hopefully not make me disappointed, I have many times failed and see people people succeed despite their lower rank but more fortunate than me
wangli370404

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Why did I come across it? You are so lucky, my friend. You can send a few more posts that you have successfully received, so that you can encourage more people like me.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

You have to be patient and it's pay off . But this is not always the only way to make good money-sometimes you need to spin, spin : buy and sell and you will be in the black
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Congratulations. You are luckier than me. Already two signature companies are unsuccessful. I was wrong with the choice of ICO signature.
It is more bold to leave the signature company if the project is unpromising, that they can not reach the goal, or in the process of the company you suspect the team of incorrect actions or the manager of this generosity in passive actions.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

You have to be patient and it's pay off . But this is not always the only way to make good money-sometimes you need to spin, spin : buy and sell and you will be in the black
Be patience and figure the situation is the main way to protect your balance if you join the trading market.
Panic selling will absolutely kill you no matter how good you are . Don't have a good mental, don't join trading then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: