Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
lemonmint

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

that is a massive success. congrats. enjoy the profit Smiley
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Congrats, it's a huge success 5.99 ETH WOW moment, I received some good bounties in my 4 months journey and Max I have received it with Fintrux looking forward to few more campaigns to deliver some good returns to the work. Boutyhive is one of the best platforms to work with along with Krypital, g0blin, bounty0x
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

a very good job and it can be a motivation for others and hopefully I can follow your footsteps.

on the bottom of it everyone can and we should be patient, try and pray.

I ended up getting a bounty of about 1 Ethereum, keep smile!
Nakinix

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Congratulations. But not everyone is so lucky. In my case, only disappointments and projects that turned out to be a scam.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Quite an inspiring story
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Wow congratulations, brother!, after seeing this I became inspired by your success. It is a huge gift just in the signature campaign. I am sure this can be my motivation to be more spirit in the future in working bounty campaign.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

In which company did you participate and for how long does it distribute tokens for almost 6 ETH? It's impossible. Investors should be invested millions of dollars so that you in the rank of member received such a reward ?! How many participants were there?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

You are a lucky guy.  Lastmonth I am also active in bountyhive.  I havent got my payment yet.  I dont know if the ICO I joined will become successful.
But I doubt their twitter campaign.. Never seen a 5k participants in a single campaign.

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

all who is registered on this forum already motivated.I am glad for you that you have turned out and you are adequately rewarded for your work.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
Excellent result a man! I am extremely glad that people with low rank may receive such an award for his work. Share with me his thoughts, how to find such projects? Very much they are attractive for not legendaries.

LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

I think this is something that is a really good thing and many congratulations.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

How can you say that you got a 6 ETH?
To you now only counted tokens, which you have not even received yet. When the coin is traded on the exchange, then you will be able to evaluate your prize in ETH, BTC, dollars
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

And I think that this is just advertising one of the projects, nothing more. Well, why should a person publicly announce such an event? And what kind of coin is this? I could not find any information about this. Strange affair. But if this is not advertising, then of course incredible luck!
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

You are very lucky man. I joined bounty max reward 2 ethereum. Maybe one day I get it big reward.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:51 AM

Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.
Nice profit for the Member user. How long time did you participate in this bounty? It seems that not many users were involved to this signature campaign and stakes were divided on a huge chunks between the bounty hunters. Anyway, congratulations!
chrom222

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

congrats thats very cool
_aroweyen

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Not true. Bountyhive did not send out tokens from cool cousin yet. This makes me doubt bountyhive and cool cousin more.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

There are a lot of people who have made good money through bounty campaigs. It's pretty cool to earn almost 6 ethereum. that's what keeps me going. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your success.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

very generously paid. I was given 6 eth for two signature companies (October-March). Now the most important thing is not to sell them for a penny! Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Congrats! There are a lot of success stories, the most important thing is to research and ask questions. Know what you are signing up for!

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: