Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

thanks for giving everyone especially the newbie a courage to keep on going and hold their coin in the future, maybe all of us have some regrets for the past decision we made but because of that we learned and we keep on going to achieved success using crypto.
i hope everyone see your post/thread to motivate everyone
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

oh, this is a great result, but could earn even more and this will require even more effort and time
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

great  i think great job is bountry ,i start bountry 2017 november my all profit is 5000$ now
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

Thanks for sharing, it is very inspiring, hopefully receive a very generous award like you, I also started joining bounty and willing to keep the coins until it became successful, Congrats!

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

Thats story is really inspiring congratulation dude your're so lucky. There have been many criticisms, as regards bountyhive, yet some individuals are giving good testimonies about the platform. You did well. Congratulations on your earnings and hard work. Bounty is a good way to make money. You should be thankful that the project reached the hard cap.
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Congratulations. In all aspect of life, hardwork, patience and determination is really the key to have something , nice work.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

Good experience. I just learned and want to participate in the signature campaign. I see a very attractive prize allocation in the signature campaign.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

the story of yan's interesting and certainly can inspire. However, to apply the condition of the patient, in fact, is a new problem for most things. many people are too panicked to think decline happens so it does not think that the future of crypto is long enough and certainly much better than at the moment.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

I am very happy for your success, and due to the great amount of post about disappointments in bounties I think it was necessary to do it, people should also take the time to analyze and study the Bounties that participate because a day or two of reading the whitepaper, investigating the team behind, and analyzing the roadmap can save you weeks or months of participation in a failed ICO.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

an amazing experience. You are one lucky man. I myself have been long enough to join in crypto and also the bounty. And all this time, I also get a pretty hefty earnings of crypto and bounty. Often also find project scam. And even fail in trading, so get a loss.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

That big amount of reward, so far i never receive yet that amount, maximum reward that usually i received equivalent $150 to $200 for 1 project. I was late to join bounty program because many said bounty very profitable last year, and now the reward smaller because many project failed and too many participant of hunter.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

i'm just enterring bounty for a week, it needs to be work hard and try more even though boring. try my best
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Very inspiring once your story, especially for beginners in crypto. To be able to get a huge result, of course, it requires a broad effort, where you need to explore your skills in various programs in this crypto for you to follow. The more you gain experience, the more wide-ranging results you can get. And you will find your passion in which program, where the program can support you to find promising results.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

i'm just enterring bounty for a week, it needs to be work hard and try more even though boring. try my best

Yes, you have to work hard, it is true. Especially nowadays, because bounty become more and more complicated every day, not only tasks, I mean rewards also ..
nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Wow thanks for sharing. Even i'm already a senior member, but i never even once join a succes bounty like you do. Well, most of my bounty ico is succesfull, but i never get that much amount as a reward. And mostly, i fail though. But i never give up, i want to believe that one day i will be able to get that much amount as well.
Thanks, you make me motivated to do more bounty and find the one that'll be a jackpot for me.
I will try to believe that hard work won't betray me, and maybe some luckiness will help.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

You're in luck. But as a JR member. Upgrading is a very difficult thing and I don't get the best of it. And I don't know why I don't have merit.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Thats story is really inspiring congratulation dude your're so lucky. There have been many criticisms, as regards bountyhive, yet some individuals are giving good testimonies about the platform. You did well. Congratulations on your earnings and hard work. Bounty is a good way to make money. You should be thankful that the project reached the hard cap.

Yes, you are right there are many failed projects even though they reached the hard cap, but OP managed to make some decent money by working for 3 months and he gets paid the decent income. Many people won't work for 3 months they will simply move from one to another in order to make money.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

That is a great story indeed and I like the fact that you have used a bounty platform so you can use instead of finding your bounties here which is somewhat risky. I have not tried that platform yet but I would like to try that after my current campaign. It looks promising indeed.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

It's important to get involved in a good reward. In fact, it is not easy for a member to earn such a large sum from a signing activity because not every project will be successful.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:24:57 PM by sotoshihero

Such an inspiring story indeed. I hope it will not attract those spammers to join. Just dedicatedly join the campaign and  always check for updates. Some campaigns  do not reach thier hard cap and sometimes not pursued and end up not paying thier campaigners. Always support the project  you are in , and please do not spam on forums. Good luck to all bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: