Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
nguyenthanhvinh17

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
Congratulations! You are very lucky to get very much results! This is the good motivation for  newbies. I try to  be patient and work hard. Thank you for sharing your story!
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

I congratulate the author, and I want to give a little advice to fix their profits as the coin grows and not greedy. Personally, I do as many times I failed(
Dancing_Madman

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I am very happy for you and I very rarely get to earn so much on cryptocurrency. I think that you are very lucky and this bounty was just great and high quality
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

First of all, I need to say Bounty is a really interesting thing to collect money. Absolutely, Bounty is incredible because It brings me massive profits. I starting my bounty career in mid of 2017. I have already done 100+ of bounties and I've 100+ types of tokens. At this time I have 13 ETH from bounties. Definitely, I will recommend this for all. We can make good profits through the bounties.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Of course you're lucky with this amount ) I have not been able to earn so much more for one bounty , but the maximum I had 2.1 Ethereum it was a cht project

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Wow great.  It has motivated me. I am also bountyhive hunter. Thanks for sharing your story.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

This is so inspiring and was moved to your story. Yes patience is a virtue. My situation right now is not that good in signature campaign since the bounty campaign that I joined have extended their program and not added any rewards on the prize pool. Still I am quite satisfied since I am guarantee that it is now a scam project and they are all verified.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Sharing a story that has helped you get a big Bitcoin reward is something that Bitcoin seekers feel is more trusting. Thank you for encouraging us all. I think belief is the greatest motivation for people to work hard and to get Bitcoin, to make their lives and others better. Again thank you.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Of course you're lucky with this amount ) I have not been able to earn so much more for one bounty , but the maximum I had 2.1 Ethereum it was a cht project
Really? If you have such impressive results, I would like to congratulate you. But to your level, to get a reward of up to 2.1 ETH is a lack of logic. This is just my personal opinion. If you do not want to sympathize. Thank you.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

It's a very inspiring story, but I think that times have changed and now it's almost impossible.

[/center]
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

The story of my bounty participation has just started, I found the Chynge project, their token built on the Stellar platform, and supported by Stellar in the media, soft-cap, I hope this to be a beautiful story
gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Am extremely eager to discover the post, in the wake of understanding it am profoundly inspired and roused, it truly help amateur not to free expectation on the off chance that they are not receiveing reward now they would in any case get, similar to you said persistence is the key, in addition we require more post this way
shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

Congratulation bro, i also do bounty in bountyhive.io your story inspire me a lot. Thank you for sharing your story about bountyhive.io at-least we now all have a living prof that bountyhive is not a scam.
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

very inspiring but it must be admitted that currently it is very difficult to get a paying bounty. working for a long time and after landing tokens usually have to wait for tokens to be registered in the exchange. and after that the token is worthless because it dumps very far from the ICO price.
this is a bad thing and is common with bounties. luck may be an important part of the bounty.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LadyNymeria

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Congratulations on your success! Though I never had any luck with bountyhive but you can really earn big in signature campaigns. Yes patience is really the key with bounties. Hope I could earn like you one day.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Thats story is really inspiring congratulation dude your're so lucky. There have been many criticisms, as regards bountyhive, yet some individuals are giving good testimonies about the platform. You did well. Congratulations on your earnings and hard work. Bounty is a good way to make money. You should be thankful that the project reached the hard cap.
He was not lucky that is what happens when you are willing to work hard for what you believe in and you are not afraid of it, there are many people that want to get those kind of results but they are always giving excuses about why they cannot do it, so it is nice to see a person willing to go and get the job done.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

very good and strong in undergoing failure for failure, motivation like this which I hope because I am still a beginner and have not received a prize at all
Dylanbee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Why do I feel you are trying to promote bountyhive.io with this post? Well congrats but I don't like the idea of bountyhive bounties and I have read some really awful feedback from people's about their experience with them. #Byefelicia
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

I have learnt that as newbies we complain a lot. We refuse to study and we want to be told everything. Everything that is done in this world demands studying to acquire knowledge  and skills. I don't think anyone ever made it without the two.
People get lucky sometimes but most of us have to study and constantly  practice to discover our path of success.
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Why do I feel you are trying to promote bountyhive.io with this post? Well congrats but I don't like the idea of bountyhive bounties and I have read some really awful feedback from people's about their experience with them. #Byefelicia
Some of the bounty contractors do well but the chances of getting a promising coin at bounty is lower.  Large portion of the projects lately never made exchanges at all, not even the decentralized exchange like of old when the ethereum platform give most coin to at least trade on the decentralized exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: