Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
thanknyou a lpt for ylur dgory it was apleasure to read it? somi wish ylungoodnluck fight nkw you desrve it

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

Why do I feel you are trying to promote bountyhive.io with this post? Well congrats but I don't like the idea of bountyhive bounties and I have read some really awful feedback from people's about their experience with them. #Byefelicia
Some of the bounty contractors do well but the chances of getting a promising coin at bounty is lower.  Large portion of the projects lately never made exchanges at all, not even the decentralized exchange like of old when the ethereum platform give most coin to at least trade on the decentralized exchange.
there are a lot f good and bad stroies connected with crylrocurrency? but i believe that we shoukd not lose the trust in this sphere

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Thai19

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Thank you for sharing the experience! I have known bountyhive.io for a long time but I have not participated. I will heard your references, wish you luck.
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

All things considered, you've been on bountyhive at beginning periods in light of the fact that right now bountyhive feels like the home of shitcoins the majority of the abundance that they've overseen are only a pump and dump which debilitates a great deal of seekers.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

This is not the coolest result. The profit can be several times greater than in this example. Nevertheless, this is also not bad compared to the average result for the bounty.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

wow, that is very inspiring man ! i never seen a result on a signature bounty like that. I am now searching for a big reward bounty campaign now in able to have the big rewards too. Signature is really good i am also a rank member right now.

Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

Yes, I will be patient to do the campaign signature.
I am also a Newbie in the bounty campaign.
I joined Bounty since 4 months ago.
I still keep trying to get money from Bounty.
I want to be like you who can get a lot of money from Bounty.
I will continue to be patient and try.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

I've participated in two signature campaigns on that platform and have earned about 10ETH in token value. But up till now, the tokens have not been listed on exchanges. But they are very good projects.

alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

Indeed following the ICO project is something that is most profitable and we do not need to use a lot of money. When talking about bountyhive this is great but I have an experience that is not good. I get the project with sales of tokens do not reach the target and so I failed to obtain rewards. And it makes me upset because it's already 2 months I worked on bountyhive.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

I would like to congratulate you over your achievement, great job and yes patience pays off.
However, your post do look intelligently promoting BountyHive and there associated project.  Wink

I remember the times when I started my bounty participation and my biggest earning yet is from a Project which was almost worth 1 BTC. I was a member when I joined and moved to be a Full Member during the campaign.

Bounties for sure provides a great way for both the projects and participants to profit.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I've participated in two signature campaigns on that platform and have earned about 10ETH in token value. But up till now, the tokens have not been listed on exchanges. But they are very good projects.

Yes, for some reason some coins will not be listed in the exchanges we have to wait until the coin is listed in exchange and without listing how can you say that you have made 10 ETH. After listing the coins may starts dumping by the people to lower price.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Great!! You Are very lucky, you have successful experience. 5.99 eth is a big amount for bounty hunter but you talk about the price in ICO. CUZ a successful ICO and value of tokens sold in ICO is $9,743,582 but you must wait the exchanges to know the price. Good luck anyways.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Yes, patience end endurance pays in Bounty campaigns. One has to try and try until you end up promoting a good project and finally you het also the rewards for you previous unsuccessful efforts.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Such an inspirational story for all the newbies out there. One day all hard work and patience will definitely pay off. Thanks for sharing with us. Just Second week in signature campaigns lets see where it takes us Cheesy

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

I feel encouraged by your achievement. I think you area fan to bountyhive bounties. It is a good tghing to see something good come out from there. The signature you are also wearing is a project's signature code managed by bountyhive.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

It is never easy and it has not been easy too to participate in bounties and at the end, you will be noticed it is a scam or they couldn't reach soft cap so bounty is halted. It is a lesson for you to push through no matter what happens.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

All right patience is the key to success, even if very often something does not work out ...

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Congratulations on your achievements mate. I think your story is very inspiring and i hope you inspire others to keep up the good work and hodl on. Also, keep on the lookout for newer and better opportunities.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Cool, accept my congratulations! Patience and determination is really the key to have a bigger something.
phamchiencong6

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Congrats on earning, but if I could I would give you a demerit. Stop asking for merits, your going to get 0 because of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: