Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5798 times)
waybesuricata

Activity: 1820
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Thank you for sharing. Is Cool Cousin (CUZ) now on any stock exchange, is it trading? I joined Twitter campaign.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Wow thanks mate ,I hope one day I'd get to where you are .goodluck
Chinedumike

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Thanks a lot. This is my sentiment exactly. It appears that bountyhive pays more for signature campaigns than BTT does. All the same, I'll still need to investigate a project properly before wearing its signature, bountyhive or not.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

<snip>

You are very courage to fully share your story here in the forum, meanwhile most of the people here tends to hide their own profit from crypto.

Your story is really interesting you got almost 6 ethereum just doing a bounty campaign you are lucky to participate in such a generous bounty

campaign managers and the campaign runner also.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

Good experience, happy for you. Actually only those who works hard and choose projects after multiple researches can get such rewards. Many of us failed with scams, or got very small rewards because until we get more experince and lear how to make wise decisions there will be no success. Good luck to you and everyone.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Indeed, Your example is very motivating. We sometimes lack confidence in what we do. Especially if the people around us do not share our classes. But thanks to you, we will believe and continue to work with bounty programs. Because we will succeed.
moneytalkz

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

Good motivational story for the beginners. Bountyhive is a big community now, and most of the bounties posted are already over the quote. Hopefully we all will find some jackpot in this crypto search  Grin
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

Congratulations able hunter. I really do hope one day I'll get t share something like this... You really did well. Not long I started bounty but finally, I got to receive my first reward and got about 200 tokens which were initially worth $50 when it hit the exchange but unfortunately, as at the time of this reply it is currently worth $10. That is really not a good story.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Congratulations man.. This is really cool and encouraging. Though it is quite sad now that we don't get to see a better project as investors tend to be on a low key now so they don't fall into scam. Some other projects conducting bounties might in the end not even pay. We just have to keep pushing.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

That's wow, congratulations my friend, you really done a good job and it inspired me since i was a Jr member rank how i wish i can get that kind bounty project making price to the moon. I believe this is fruit of you labor, patience is a key of success from now on i do research bounty campaign project well.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Wow... that's so much for one completed bounty...That was no doubt a nice project. Do you think such thing will happen again with all the numerous failed projects and plenty of bounty hunters like myself so it is really hard to see that come through again. Well we just hope something good will come out of one of the projects we engage in someday.
youdacapt

Activity: 1848
Merit: 295

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

I have gotten many tokens in participating in several campaigns and for values also vary and the highest income at that time may be limited to being able to add monthly money because no one has a great value, but I once got that token when it got a score which is great but because I predict tokens have great potential so I decide to hold tokens without selling them when prices are high and after a few weeks prices continue to decline until tokens don't have prices at all a very fatal decision for me so we better now analyze tokens with heart careful and don't let us miss important moments in tokens.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
Wow congrats for you mate well we didn't know when the opportunity will came for you so continue to do to search good project and don't ever quit even if you are millionare now continue dreaming and dreaming all over again and help some people who doesn't have any idea on blockchain and continue inspiring and motivating person that has low rank.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

I have gotten many tokens in participating in several campaigns and for values also vary and the highest income at that time may be limited to being able to add monthly money because no one has a great value, but I once got that token when it got a score which is great but because I predict tokens have great potential so I decide to hold tokens without selling them when prices are high and after a few weeks prices continue to decline until tokens don't have prices at all a very fatal decision for me so we better now analyze tokens with heart careful and don't let us miss important moments in tokens.
I think tokens should be kept until their price increases several times, but do not expect anything supernatural, since most likely the maximum price will remain approximately at the same level.

jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

also with my experience, i have a sweet experience on signature campaign, that is oyster pearl. i get an amazing rewards from that, i can get 9 eth from PRL
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Those early days were really good for bounty hunters as they were able to receive a good amount of reward for their dedicated time. The OP was also lucky to receive that amount of tokens. Actually we need some patience to see the results.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Wow! This have really rejuvenate my hope, your story  will be a motivated factors to all newbies and intending signature bounty campaigners including myself.  I will not relent in my efforts to make it big in cryptocurrency as a whole.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

I really congratulate you. Cool cousin has a really nice bounty campaign. There are still good projects. The most important thing is to find them by following well.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Oh that's great, I also join some bounty campaign but I never receive any projects have high value. I hope that I can like you in the next bounty campaigns
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Congrats mate!!!
I've just finished my signature campaign after 24 weeks and I'm really looking forward to earn preeety much coins ( I mean it's my first signature and in my opinion it would be more valuable than any other campaigns ).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: