Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Congrats mate!!!
I've just finished my signature campaign after 24 weeks and I'm really looking forward to earn preeety much coins ( I mean it's my first signature and in my opinion it would be more valuable than any other campaigns ).
compared to the previous year, today Bounty companies give the opportunity to earn very little. Even very good and rating companies either allocate a small pool for the Bounty of the company, or the results of the company ico are very weak, which affects the reward of hunters for the Bounty.
Catstevens19

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Wow, congratulations are very inspired me hope I get and can fell to like you. That you have tips for joining a successful signature campaign and get rewards?
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

You are very lucky I want to say) such results I had no and I doubt that now on this market will be like , I had about 2 Ethereum

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Great result, man. Congratulate. I did not think that this site can so good profit. My experience on bountyhive was not successful, so I quickly abandoned. At that time there was no limit of participants, so everyone got very little. But your story made me want to try it again. I hope this time the result will be better.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

Great result! 6 Averianov I came up with bounty but about 3 Averianov came I was doing the bounty omx and for writing the article gave me so many tokens

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Mimaville

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

WOW...So inspiring. Though bounty requires dedication.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Thank you! Good words! I totally agree with you. Patience is the main wealth of the crypto market.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Indeed it has really motivated me. Bounty at this time of the market when every coin is red is very heart breaking. Even after ICO, the team is not willing to get listed on an exchange because of fear of coin dumping. But I hope everything will be alright soon.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

This is a very good result. I'm on this set, too. And I noticed that many coins are not traded on exchanges. Almost all companies have not been listed for six months. I have a lot of coins from different companies from this site. but sell from cannot be
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

Well, I would like to congratulate with that mate, for  Member in rank only you got earned that huge amount. Which means the signature you participated has a few participants only, lucky for you and you are blessed too about it. Though, I believed that lot of ico now always failed their project only few of them become success in the end. But I still believed too that there is still good ico which in the end will give a rewards to their participants.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

What a hidden advertisement. It's not good to do that. Come on. Personally, I have not seen so many worthwhile projects there. Can be you it looked?
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
That got me real inspired mate, thanks! Signature campaign are the best for earning and if you picked the right project, you'll be delighted after campaign end's as it pays off all the hard work done!

NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

congratulation for your achievement . The most important thing in your post I see is that the patience you had with you to get this achievement. Everyone should have patience to get some achievement. specially when doing bounty we have to wait months to get some rewards. if the project fails we will get nothing.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

Incredible stories, patience does provide satisfying results, and for all of us especially for newbies, work well and do not use illegal ways to make profits easily. And you have to be more patient in holding the coins, don't sell coins at low prices because of panic and learn to read the situation of the project and the market. Because I had a bad experience selling coins because of panic and a few weeks later the price jumped very high, and there I learned every action must be based on clear reasons.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Congrats bro!
I like bountyhive platform, they have paid on time and didn't get hack so far, I have participated in some of their bounties and I got paid for it, another good bounty platforms are bounty guru and Bounty0x, I suggest you check them too.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Great inspiration, thank you very much. I, too, for more than 9 months engaged in bounty companies and there are all, then a good charge, then their complete absence. So you're right about believing in what you're doing and hoping for a generous future. It is these principles that I try to adhere to when nothing comes for a bounty project or very little comes.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

I'm sure that you inspired many newcomers with your experience. But we should give information that the post was created when the market was at its maximum in this situation. Now 6 ETH is very small, but for one project it is quite a lot. And you are right, teprepeniya and strategy in the currency is one of the most important qualities. I very much hope that your post will be useful not only for those who have just started to deal with crypto currency, but also for many users

Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Congrat guy, I am happy for you. I hope sooner I will be a bel to share my success story from bounty. Although, I have been participating in a lot of bounties but I haven't been lucky enough to get a tangible reward. I am not just giving up till I earn tangle reward from crypto bounties.
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

What a hidden advertisement. It's not good to do that. Come on. Personally, I have not seen so many worthwhile projects there. Can be you it looked?
The IPSEC user account has been hacked! This is SCAM!.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Your story inspire me a lot and I know that one, I will get it right. I will continue to work on myself and strive daily to get better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: