Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is volatility?  (Read 1896 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

It's a highly manipulated market like other markets. Its not something which haven't happened before in crypto or in stocks as well, and will keep going on since that's how whales get into any of the booming markets. Since crypto is getting more and more recognition and getting accepted widely its attracting bigger and bigger investors who can actually control the markets with media and money both so anyhow they tend to get the market prices down before they can buy in huge chunk. I am not an expert or old into crypto but just my 2 cents why I believe bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies price is going down for now.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Volatility is the cause of bad Bitcoin. But that is not true news. Everyone understands it and does not rush into participating in the cryptourrency market. Thanks
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

It's a highly manipulated market like other markets. Its not something which haven't happened before in crypto or in stocks as well, and will keep going on since that's how whales get into any of the booming markets. Since crypto is getting more and more recognition and getting accepted widely its attracting bigger and bigger investors who can actually control the markets with media and money both so anyhow they tend to get the market prices down before they can buy in huge chunk. I am not an expert or old into crypto but just my 2 cents why I believe bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies price is going down for now.
Manipulating the price of Bitcoin is indeed a condition where there is someone or a group of people trying to change the price of Bitcoin. This makes the price of bitcoin has a characteristic that always fluctuate and always change at any time. Although this is a major factor, other than that the demand factor made by Bitcoin users around the world is becoming stronger, so it all depends on how bitcoin is treated. When Bitcoin is needed, the price will increase and when Bitcoin begins to abandon the bitcoin price will begin to decline.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Well, I think BTC volatility can be explained in ECON study which is the most basic factor the supply and demand. Btc is already very popular which make up the growing population. As the time goes by the BTC demand goes beyond the target market while the supply is still as ease the  this factor brought a large impact to BTC volatility.

actually I believe the general volatility of bitcoin will be lower with growing market cap of bitcoin. It's difference when the price changes 10 $ with market cap of 50 billion and 10000 billion

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

Unlike fiat that the price is determined by how is the country economy status and the government itself Bitcoin price is determined by the social media influence, number of holders, number of transaction per minute (like buy and sell), how much money is entering the market and many more factors that hows the volatile works and its instability
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Because it's quite valuable. And everyone is trying to invest in it and he is the most famous among all crypto-currencies, not even a knowledgeable person and he knows about bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to invest in other currencies, they are stable.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Now Bitcoins sell whales that manipulate the price and want to bring down the entire market, so to buy bitcoins at cheaper prices. However, their reserves of bitcoins are not infinite, sooner or later the market will rebound. And most likely it will be in the second half of this year.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Why bitcoin is votality compare to fiat money. Many say bitcoin is not a good investment because it is votality.

What is votality?
liability to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse. this is the fast price change.

Why is the votality of bitcoin high?
Bitcoin is a low supply at the time of its growing number of users and it has become a demand for the masses. Many want to buy, Many want to sell in easy-word multiple transactions. When many bitcoin transactions are fast market movements and we do not know what might happen because of the emotion of the seller and the buyer may have the price increase or decrease. So the bitcoin is votality because of the small supply and in-demand.

Why is fiat money not too volatility?
Because the government is able to regulate a traditional money, they can make new money and just increase its supply so that it does not have a votality compare to bitcoin.

Note: This is my only opinion, if you have any opinion you can also share it.
Volatility is the property of the currency to undergo rapid and unpredictable flactuation and I think bitcoin is the most volatile crypto currency among all and the reason being the multi transactions. People buy and sell bitcoins very rapidly and I think this is all because of the that valuation flactuation, people always have fear of there loses so they keep on buying and selling and this bitcoin is very volatile in comparison to Fiat currency whose valuation is fixed and does not undergo flactuation
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Why bitcoin is votality compare to fiat money. Many say bitcoin is not a good investment because it is votality.

What is votality?
liability to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse. this is the fast price change.

Bitcoin is a low supply at the time of its growing number of users and it has become a demand for the masses. Many want to buy, Many want to sell in easy-word multiple transactions. When many bitcoin transactions are fast market movements and we do not know what might happen because of the emotion of the seller and the buyer may have the price increase or decrease. So the bitcoin is votality because of the small supply and in-demand.

Because the government is able to regulate a traditional money, they can make new money and just increase its supply so that it does not have a votality compare to bitcoin.

Shifting sentiment is one major cause of Bitcoin volatility,
Such as news event can have a significant impact on the views of market participants, causing them to become more or less optimistic about bitcoin and its future prospects.If the sentiment surrounding bitcoin becomes more positive, this can result in sharp increases in demand and notable upswings in price.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

The main reason for the volatility of Bitcoin is simply because it's a decentralised digital currency,which means it's not regulated by the government.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

What is votality?

Here some cause why Bitcoin so volatile:
Market size,low liquidity,regulation,news event,shifting sentiment, inequality of wealth,key role of speculation,
kapustin

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Price not being regulated is the main cause of volatility. But we should not forgot that it is possible to make so much money with btc only because of this volatility.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I think low liquidity is one reasons why Bitcoin so volatile.Having less liquidity instead of more can potentially exacerbate price fluctuations, making it so that the digital currency’s inevitable declines are more severe than they would be otherwise.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

For my think for me, because of the huge advantage for investors. And i think the price of bitcoin are unstable because of the hackers, btc security and cryptocurrency is still lacking.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

So, why is bitcoin is volatility? The real reason why bitcoin prices are more volatile than other currencies is the absence of any entity that controls the price of bitcoin and bitcoin prices is determined by all those who have bitcoin (regardless of amount). If we have bitcoin at the moment, then we are one of those people who determine the price of bitcoin. If we suddenly sell all bitcoin, then the price will move down (because supply / supply now increases). Similarly, if we suddenly want to buy a lot of bitcoin, we have contributed to the amount of demand (demand) bitcoin, so the price will move up.
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Bitcoin volatility is because there is lot of manipulation by whales. This is more common in case of alt coins and thus I always avoid them.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

I think that the market will be volatile until the niche is overregulated. This market can be severely ruined having 20-40t of bitcoins, although bitcoins are now in the network of millions 17. Speculation, just speculation.

I think It would be nice when bitcoin costs reach a high price value and the volatility level then increases, the amplitude of the fluctuation will be such that the bitcoin owner will not be able to withstand such a spectacle and will nervously sell it. Very likely panic. And what could cause panic?
, bitcoin volatility is mainly due to the fact that the price is not regulated as ordinary money. In every state, the central bank monitors the stable level of national money, issues additional bills on the market or withdraws them from circulation. Also, the rate of national money is strengthened by buying or selling foreign currency. Bitcoin, nothing set, the rate is determined only by the supply and demand ratio, and these parameters vary greatly.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Because market is influenced by very little news. And pumper and dumper are take advantage of that and fluctuate the price so they can gain profit
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is said to be a good investment or not depending on how we look. If we look more on the negative side, it will say that bitcoin is not a good investment. If we look at more profits then we will say that bitcoin is a good investment. Now, I will only give you some reasons why bitcoin is votality. First, because of the small volume of bitcoin scattered in the network. Bitcoin will be able to soak its votality when the number of users more and the volume is scattered also higher. Second, the number of bitcoin traders are more than bitcoin users. When many traders then that happens is “panic sell” and “panic buy”. Third, globally spread news. Many people are easily affected so that it will follow the trend according to the number of news. The last is an investment fraud and bitcoin was brought away (hacked) by irresponsible people.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Based on the latter circumstance, it is not difficult to guess that the greatest volatility will be possessed by crypto-currencies with the lowest capitalization, especially "young" crypto-currencies similar to the etherium, or, especially, bitcoin, will greatly exceed them in "stability." The level of interest of rich traders in a particular currency, the situation in the market (growth, flattening or falling prices) and the overall saturation of the "glasses" for a specific trading pair also significantly affect volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: