Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is volatility?  (Read 1895 times)
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

The volatility of bitcoins is high and so no one will be able to predict on the crypto currency market trend, Bitcoin was initially created as a digital currency which can be used all over the world through internet protocols. But due to the tremendous increase in the price of bitcoins has changed people to look bitcoins as a investment commodity than a digital currency, like all the financial markets the markets keeps on fluctuating and prices does not remain constant, bitcoins is of store value like gold so there is more similarities between gold and bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

bitcoin is unstable because bitcoin prices can not be intervened by anyone different with fiat money that can be intervened by the government. bitcoin prices are not stable because the price movement is determined by demand in the market, that's my opinion

Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

So, why is bitcoin is volatility? The real reason why bitcoin prices are more volatile than other currencies is the absence of any entity that controls the price of bitcoin and bitcoin prices is determined by all those who have bitcoin (regardless of amount). If we have bitcoin at the moment, then we are one of those people who determine the price of bitcoin. If we suddenly sell all bitcoin, then the price will move down (because supply / supply now increases). Similarly, if we suddenly want to buy a lot of bitcoin, we have contributed to the amount of demand (demand) bitcoin, so the price will move up.

I think bitcoin, no one set, the charge only determined by the ratio of supply and demand, and this parameter vary greatly. it would be nice when the cost of bitcoin reach the value of the high price and rate volatility then increased, the amplitude of fluctuations will be such that the owner bitcoin will not be able to hold the spectacle like that and nervous will sell it. very possible panic. and what can lead to panic? volatility bitcoin mainly caused by the fact that the price is not set as money usual. in each state, the Central Bank monitor the level of stable money National, issued a bill additional in the market or Interestingly of circulation. also, the level of money National reinforced by buying or selling foreign currency.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I do not really understand this. Once I figure out the bitcoin the unstable price may be as the number of investors starts to wane and investors start investing into Altcoin which sometimes takes profits and maybe also because some countries are not allowed to use bitcoins.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I think because the volatility is viewed by the customer as a very bad factor and can prevent new users to buy the bitcoin and enter the crypto community. They understand that value can go down and only in the shortest time possible. Everyone can understand it and do not rush or get excited to participate in the cryptocurrency market. So volatility is worse than good for bitcoin. Thanks
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

This is unpredictable, since bitcoin is internet money because every second, minute and hour the bitcoin price is always up and down continuously and also the bitcoin fluctuations are determined by the number of transactions as well as no sales restrictions and low bid interest.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin is easy to change is because the price is moving up and down quickly over a short period of time, it means having high volatility and also because there are too many people who buy it.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

because the bitcoin is not yet the official currency. bitcoin is still not considered by the state as the official currency, bitcoin is currently a digital currency that is now very famous in the world of cryptocurrency.
Each state has and will have its own coins, and bitcoin at the level up to PayPal. A lot where it is accepted, but it is not enough to pay without intermediaries!
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Why bitcoin is votality compare to fiat money. Many say bitcoin is not a good investment because it is votality.

What is votality?
liability to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse. this is the fast price change.

Why is the votality of bitcoin high?
Bitcoin is a low supply at the time of its growing number of users and it has become a demand for the masses. Many want to buy, Many want to sell in easy-word multiple transactions. When many bitcoin transactions are fast market movements and we do not know what might happen because of the emotion of the seller and the buyer may have the price increase or decrease. So the bitcoin is votality because of the small supply and in-demand.

Why is fiat money not too volatility?
Because the government is able to regulate a traditional money, they can make new money and just increase its supply so that it does not have a votality compare to bitcoin.

Note: This is my only opinion, if you have any opinion you can also share it.

That is one of the aspects that differ crypto coins from fiat money. Being decentralized means bitcoin is govern or regulated by a central body thus every aspect that changes in this currency is mainly caused by its users. There are pros and cons of this but the volatility of its price gave rise for it to become a potential ground for investments and became a whole new industry.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Why bitcoin is votality compare to fiat money. Many say bitcoin is not a good investment because it is votality.

What is votality?
liability to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse. this is the fast price change.

Bitcoin is a low supply at the time of its growing number of users and it has become a demand for the masses. Many want to buy, Many want to sell in easy-word multiple transactions. When many bitcoin transactions are fast market movements and we do not know what might happen because of the emotion of the seller and the buyer may have the price increase or decrease. So the bitcoin is votality because of the small supply and in-demand.

Because the government is able to regulate a traditional money, they can make new money and just increase its supply so that it does not have a votality compare to bitcoin.

yes, I also agree with you that bitcoin has an unstable price because sometimes the demand is high and sometimes the demand for bitcoin decreases. other than that bitcoin has a very high price because the number is only a little bit as much as 21 million bitcoin.
fiat money has a stable price because the government always creates money every year in accordance with the regulations in the country so that the price is always stable.

endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

bitcoin through the business world, and the world will not be stable, because many people who run it. we can hardly predict the rise and fall of bitcoin at this time, because the bitcoin also must have a problem.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

What is votality?

I think, There is several factor why Bitcoin is volatility. The major factor is demand. I think unregulated market and lack of maturity are biggest reasons for it. There is several country ban bitcoin. It is my opinion.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

because of the many people who buy and invest in bitcoin from various countries in the world. so hard to predict by anyone. example we buy bitcoin Although the amount is small but we have put your share in raising the price of bitcoin .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
ArifEEE

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Bitcoin price is up and down because of its being volatility. Because Price depends upon demand and supply. That is why the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

Bitcoin volatility is as a result of being decentralized in nature and since it is not controled by anybody, It is so easy for people to manipulate the price.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

There are too many reasons that affects the volatility of bitcoin, but I think the "demand and supply" is the prime reason that affects bitcoin much. And so thus the news or media that are manipulating people's mind to ruin bitcoin's image.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

What is votality?

because the bitcoin price changes according to the large number of requests and sales so in other words bitcoin can not be specified with the exact price and value
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

I think quite a lot of people are interested in votality because it is quite volatile and this makes investors more likely to take the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. Because of this, the price of Bitcoin is never stable. You can become rich or not have anything if you invest in Bitcoin. On the path to success there is no footprint of safety

sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

Bitcoin fluctuations are also driven in large part by different perceptions about the intrinsic value of electronic money as a value store and value transfer method.
Every second, minute and hour Bitcoin prices are always up and down continuously. And its value is also very difficult to predict. Therefore, it is difficult to say stable Bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

What is votality?

There is nothing more to add and i agree with your deductions in all the topics you defined. Bitcoin market is speculative and hence the market is bound to be volatile. The rapid and the unpredictability of bitcoin market is what makes profits for the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: