Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:06:47 AM

It seems earlier one of the investors also returned their funds and they did not refuse him, this is rare because I know of cases where startups do not return money or often not all money, this is always a risk.

As I understand Optherium do not hurry with the listing of the tokens, they are waiting for a good market conditions that price of the tokens would grow. Those people who do not want to wait can return their money back.

Now many project do not hurry with the listing of their tokens because the market conditions are not good and the price of the tokens will fall.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:25:32 PM

It seems earlier one of the investors also returned their funds and they did not refuse him, this is rare because I know of cases where startups do not return money or often not all money, this is always a risk.

As I understand Optherium do not hurry with the listing of the tokens, they are waiting for a good market conditions that price of the tokens would grow. Those people who do not want to wait can return their money back.

Now many project do not hurry with the listing of their tokens because the market conditions are not good and the price of the tokens will fall.

Yes, there was such a case and much depends on mutual understanding, I can’t agree that the projects are in no hurry with the listing, they rather wait because entering the market in the near future is a hasty and thoughtless decision.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:01:57 PM

Yes, there was such a case and much depends on mutual understanding, I can’t agree that the projects are in no hurry with the listing, they rather wait because entering the market in the near future is a hasty and thoughtless decision.
Regarding tokens, I understand why everyone is trying to temporarily postpone listing, I think Ophterium should focus exclusively on product development and try not to pay attention to everything else.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 05:49:09 AM

For impatient investors, this is a great option. But with this approach, such investors should not engage in investments, because few projects support a return on funds.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

If developers are focused on creating products for companies, what kind of tokens are we talking about? Security token? stocks?

ezystayz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

For impatient investors, this is a great option. But with this approach, such investors should not engage in investments, because few projects support a return on funds.

Very often arter the listing starts the price of the tokens falls. Optherium returns the full investment price.
OPEXsupport

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:01:52 PM

If developers are focused on creating products for companies, what kind of tokens are we talking about? Security token? stocks?

We have our own multi currency wallet. We not developed our token economy yet and we understand that now our tokens do not have liquidity. That is why we do not hurry with listing on cryptocurrency exchanges. All investors that do not want to wait for the listing can return their investments back.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

I think that investment in crypto is a long term investment and investors must be ready to wait to get more profit on such investments.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

I think that investment in crypto is a long term investment and investors must be ready to wait to get more profit on such investments.

In media there are a lot of advertisements where it is shown how it is easy to earn money in cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies start to believe in it and they are waiting for quick profit.
ezystayz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:47:27 PM

We have our own multi currency wallet. We not developed our token economy yet and we understand that now our tokens do not have liquidity. That is why we do not hurry with listing on cryptocurrency exchanges. All investors that do not want to wait for the listing can return their investments back.
Good projects are not done quickly. The decision is right. Moreover, listings cost money and not small.

But listing does not guaranty that the price of the tokens will grow. If tokens do not have liquidity and usage their price will fall.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:51:46 PM

In media there are a lot of advertisements where it is shown how it is easy to earn money in cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies start to believe in it and they are waiting for quick profit.
When you are planning such investments, you need to understand that such a prospect will be long-term, such an understanding should help beginners expecting a quick return in order to increase their own funds.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:09:58 PM

When you are planning such investments, you need to understand that such a prospect will be long-term, such an understanding should help beginners expecting a quick return in order to increase their own funds.
Long-term investments will not pay off immediately, sometimes patience should be stored for a year or even five years, this should be taken into account by each investor before making investments and be prepared in advance for the expectation.
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:54:02 PM

Long-term investments will not pay off immediately, sometimes patience should be stored for a year or even five years, this should be taken into account by each investor before making investments and be prepared in advance for the expectation.

I think that a lot of people are disappointed in cryptocurrency. They do not see the results and start to sell their tokens. They are not ready to wait.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 05:20:06 PM

yes investors have to wait patiently for the right time to dispose of their tokens and in accordance with the target someone planned before, that's why investors choose bright projects in the future with a clear product

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 06:40:27 PM

Good projects are not done quickly. The decision is right. Moreover, listings cost money and not small.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:55:21 PM

I remember two such cases. One was in December-January, the other in the spring. We can understand these investors. The project did not show results, and later changed its goals. The main thing is that there be success in achieving their goals.

Optherium changed the declared direction for its work. Instead of work with private persons it started to work with business. Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries and it is really hard to work with private persons.
ezystayz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:20:45 PM

Optherium changed the declared direction for its work. Instead of work with private persons it started to work with business. Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries and it is really hard to work with private persons.

It is very hard to predict the future grows of the project. A lot of depends from the conditions of the cryptocurrency industry, from regulations, from market conditions and from many other things.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:23:38 PM

It is very hard to predict the future grows of the project. A lot of depends from the conditions of the cryptocurrency industry, from regulations, from market conditions and from many other things.
If the topic of the project is close to a person, then it is much easier for him to navigate the prospects of the project.

zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:03:07 PM

If the topic of the project is close to a person, then it is much easier for him to navigate the prospects of the project.

It is necessary to have a special knowledge in investment and in the topic of the projects to analyze all the prospects of the project.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:43:52 AM

It is necessary to have a special knowledge in investment and in the topic of the projects to analyze all the prospects of the project.

I agree that knowledge is very important, but cryptocurrency industry is very unstable and it is very hard to predict the future prices of cryptocurrencies and future growth of cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: