Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is so special about ethereum?  (Read 1848 times)
donieahmad

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

If I see a special from Ethereum this is in the market has a stable selling price and demand a lot for the investment.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bibitao19

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Very interesting technology for them and this is proved by the fact that most ico projects use ethereum technology  Wink
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.
Do you think Bitcoin is currency? I don’t think so.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

After entering the Bitcoin market, the world's crypto currency users began to scour in search of similar options to earn their capital. One of these young, but very promising projects is Ethereum, which immediately took a strong position in the market, which suggests that it is not for nothing that large investors invest their considerable funds in this product. Before you start the mining of the Ethereum crypto currency, you should understand that the main advantage of the project is a special scripting language that excludes any restrictions. This means that you can even manage the budget of large corporations within the framework of the platform, which will be confirmed through an appropriate contract. You can create your own capitalist systems to develop your own ecosystem based on Ethereum and much more.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Actually I don't think it's not more special than bitcoin. We all know that ETH is commonly used in ICOs and very widely adopted. I'm more fan of ETH than bitcoin to be honest.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Well ethereum solve one of the world problem, ethereum change the contract issuance by making it to be smart, so ethereum is special because it is the first to introduce the smart contract in the crypto space.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

As far as I know, ETH is an electronic currency that helps the community know smart contracts and chain technology. Many projects have chosen ETH as a platform for developing and accepting transactions through ETH. ETH has great potential, strong community and low value so in the future the value of ETH will increase very much.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Progressive platform supporting smart contracts, allowing to develop new projects, create new ones, and generally earn money.
haravura

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Did you know that the value of Bitcoin has increased to $ 4,584.12 per coin, as of this writing? When the price of Bitcoin falls below $ 4,000 in September 2017, many experts consider it then the bankruptcy of the shareholders of the crypto currency. But you believe them? I myself am not! On September 1, 2017, the price of Bitcoin rose to a high of $ 4,904.9 and nearly broke through $ 5,000 before falling on the market due to negative comments from JP Morgan boss Janie Dimon. But since then, digital coins have wiped away their own defeat dust and pushed forward at an unstoppable pace. In 2011, Buterin started working on the concept. He has written hundreds of articles on Bitcoin for the Bitcoin Magazine he founded since 2011. Not long after, he initiated a white paper depicting the platform he wanted to create, which could do more than Bitcoin. He calls this innovative concept Ethereum.
At the same time, Wood pulls out a yellow paper with technical data that outlines how Ethereum works. Shortly thereafter, Lubin, who specializes in building decentralized applications, joins, and participates in its development. The platform was officially launched in June 2015 to mark the entry into the market.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

I don't think Ethereum is anything special. Is his advantage of speed? No, now his competitors seem to be faster than it is. Safety, trust This is the only thing special. After all, it appeared early. But I think the future will be exceeded.

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Ethereum helps to make money for everyone:
- for miners
- for ICO investors
- for ICOs organizers
true even if is not a altcoin in itself is very versatile and with smart contract/ico and with the mining helps everyone to make money

free space pm if interessed
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

Ethereum is one of the most used blockchain technology. Ethereum still one of the largest popular currency after bitcoin in crypto world. Ethereum main
feature is smart contract creation and allowing several projects to create tokens and utilize blockchain technology . Each token in the platform increase value of ethereum. So each transaction in ethereum network will increase its value .With so many ICO projects launching on ETH platform, investors are buying ETH to invest in the projects. This will push the price higher. Although, there are other alternative platform such as Neo, Eth has the first mover advantage.

hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

dunno why ethereum can so get the hearts of many people, if my opinion because of ethereum has appeared long enough compared to the others, in addition to the excess of ethereum can still be believed until now, with progress good up to this point.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I think the advantages of Ethereum are as follows
He is a large truck that can carry more coins to grow.
. Because of its safety and reliability, it has won the favor of the majority. So it is very simple. But the future is uncertain.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

I think eth has a very nice smart contract that can accept the ico coin that has not been launched in the market. Its wallet can reach more widely in the appeal of bitcoin wallet. often we know that most ico programs always use the eth address.i think next time eth will be popular number 2 after bitcoin

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

ETH being the second promising crypto currency in the market, I think this is considered as special since it has been in it's rank for the past several years where no other coin had replaced it. Secondly, this crypto currency is one of the most usable currency in the market where many people had prefer to use it since it is also very accessible in the exchange sites. Lastly, it's payment system is much faster than of btc with much lesser transaction fees.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

I like ethereum because it is the second in the cryptocurrency coinmarketcap , it has a great and big community, It has great use especially for the ICOs and most of the ICOS are smart contract platform.

Naturally, Smart contracts are very important. But you know, Waves platform for instance, also uses them. For me, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that can become the leader of the market soon.
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

It seems that the privilege of ethereum is the ability of the program and its virtual platform to be smart enough to gain strategic positions among other altcoins. its technological services have been recognized and used by many crypto projects in the world.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

Smart contract platforms. that's the main reason why the ethereum is very special and has many enthusiasts. platforms from ethereum widely used in ICO is big and this indirectly also will raise the value of the dai ethereum. maybe even too because it's become the best altcoin ethereum than others.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

According to Steemit.com  Ethereum has its own programming language, called Solidity, which can be used by developers to write smart contracts and insert them into the Ethereum network, where they are executed in an environment called the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: