Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is so special about ethereum?  (Read 1848 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

But theres also many succesfull token project too under it  like ICX and many other famous tokens out there.Ethereum is unlike bitcoin who stands alone with its platform not supporting tokens and thats what make it more unique than any other altcoins.We'll just wait for its price to skyrocket maybe not yet this year but next year.I know eth will be hard to chased already and many will regret again not buying it when theres big time oppurtunity just like bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hisreal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Ethereum

In the event that you adhere to the obdurate wording, Ethereum is a stage for the creation and task of decentralized applications on the blockchain with savvy contracts.

The inside cash of the stage is etherium or ether. Abridged assignment ETH. Esters are utilized not just as a unit of record. They additionally ensure the execution of keen contracts, satisfying the part of such a "fuel" for the system.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

It seems that the privilege of ethereum is the ability of the program and its virtual platform to be smart enough to gain strategic positions among other altcoins. its technological services have been recognized and used by many crypto projects in the world.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:29:09 PM by skorupi17

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

What is so special about fiat when they can inflate at any time? Or when they can be also used for fraudulent actions?

Fiat is a currency because the government says so. In the case of Ethereum, it is a currency because the community says so, it has a value because the people say so.

Is Ethereum special? No. Bitcoin? No. Fiat? No. Who says they are special?
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

The ethereum project is one of the most recognizable projects in the crypto-currency world, I think that today many people know about how he lives and what he does for development, because Vitalik Buterin always talks as it is.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

Ethereum still one of the largest popular currency after bitcoin in crypto world . Ethereum main feature is smart contract creation and allowing several projects to create tokens and utilise blockchain technology . Each token in the platform increase value of ethereum.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

Ethereum is purely a complete development platform for Turing. Although it is technically very professional, it never labels itself, what free money does, and it does not replace legal currency. It is a moderate platform that can be used by anyone. No government or institution will resent a purely blockchain technology platform. In fact, governments and financial institutions do need a professional and reliable blockchain technology platform, which makes cooperation at a higher level possible.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

Ethereum enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. A decentralized application or Dapp serve some particular purpose to its users, so maybe this is what makes ethereum special
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

Distribution method
Ethereum adopted the Bitcoin IPO issuance method. At that time, it received a total of 31,529 BTC. At the time of the market price of Bitcoin, it was worth about 18.4 million U.S. dollars.
Satoshi Nakamoto laid the theoretical foundation of Bitcoin with his own strength. Ethereum not only stood on the cornerstone of Bitcoin, but also used Bitcoin crowdfunding to prepare enough funds for start-up. It has also accumulated a large number of seed users and, more importantly, has won attention and expectations from around the world. Compared to Bitcoin’s early obscurity, Ethereum is simply a family of children born with golden keys. It can be said that they have truly won. Starting line.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

Etheruem created a whole new world of blockchain whereby many companies and startups are able to leverage on its ER20 platform for their ICO and many of them lead to success and increase in wealth.

I would certainly say, although the world's economy is not doing well, Ethereum "created" wealth during these time where miners, ICO, investors earn lots of money from it and many more to come!

Yes, I also agree with this view. After all, Ether was the first digital currency to truly achieve this result. Many other projects were originally planned this way, but in the end it was not realized. So I firmly believe in the future development of the ether.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

POW to POS
The benefits of doing so are obvious. Since mining is only a phased process, investing in miners is obviously a loss-making business. More people use video cards to mine, and the fairness of distribution is achieved. Once they are converted to POS, the POW mechanism is more effective. Incomparable, because the use of such a mechanism, the so-called abduction of coal miners and other issues will not appear, and there will be no problem of excessive concentration of output caused by the arms race in miners.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

the price movement is very volatile. suitable for short term trading. almost all ICO projects also use Ethereum for investment. I also really like altcoin on this one. Because it has a bright future. Even the price is expected to compete with BTC. Ethereum is also touted as the parent of altcoin.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Ethereum enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. A decentralized application or Dapp serve some particular purpose to its users, so maybe this is what makes ethereum special
It was more than on decentralized applications there are so many good features that ethereum has and if we state it all i think that was too long so its better to see what ethereum network now is. Nothing is so special with ethereum its like any other currency but with much higher good adoption because of the great minds behind on it.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Elite route
Ethereum is popular among true technology geeks and is also good at taking high-end elite routes. We did not see what the Ethereum team is keen to do in the “currency circle” but they have been invested by Wanxiang Group. Deloitte is closely related to the professional auditing company. Even the R3 systems of the world’s top 11 banks are favored by Ethereum, and this approach is based on Bitcoin’s monetary concept of “subversion” as the main theme. In the middle, it is unimaginable, but the problem is that many times the elite line is indeed a shortcut to success. Just as a poor child may become a successful person, a child born with a golden key actually has more chances to succeed.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

Ethereum was first in line for smart contract platforms. It is now the basis for most of the ICOs that ongoing or coming up. There is potential in Ethereum to be worth a ton if some of the ICOs on the platform get huge. ETH is all about potential and I think that is currently overvalued, but that can change in an instant in the crypto world..
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.
Simply because of Smart Contract platform. Ethereum contract (mostly) is being used to create a token and add it to market to get a value. Since there are investors, they need to pay in crpytocurrency coin which includes ETH that's why its value increases. Also, transfering ERC-20 tokens requires a GAS which is Ethereum in Ethereum contract.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum becomes a useful platform for developing new projects. Many ICO projects are launched based on the ethereum platform. Ethereum has a large community and attracted many investors. Now the ethereum is recovering from the correction and reaching a price above $ 770.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

ethereum is coin, and ethereum have great developer and good idea on of them idea is ERC-20 Token
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Ethereum catches the attention to investors and some projects for crowdfunding and kicakstarters like ICOs where it eases and reduces the time of developing their own coin of token through the use of smart contract and the ERC20 compliant token. Ethereum are more conscious on the development of it economics and its technology.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

Etheruem created a whole new world of blockchain whereby many companies and startups are able to leverage on its ER20 platform for their ICO and many of them lead to success and increase in wealth.

I would certainly say, although the world's economy is not doing well, Ethereum "created" wealth during these time where miners, ICO, investors earn lots of money from it and many more to come!

Yes, I also agree with this view. After all, Ether was the first digital currency to truly achieve this result. Many other projects were originally planned this way, but in the end it was not realized. So I firmly believe in the future development of the ether.
why do you call ethereum first coin ? because I think first crypto coin is bitcoin, and that's why he's always on top of all kinds of coins including ethereum. I also believe that ethereum also has a good future, but I do not agree if ethereum is the first coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: