Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is so special about ethereum?  (Read 1852 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Not a hater of it but I'm actually intrigued how ETH is valued right now even though people know that it has an unlimited supply. The only reason why it the price pumped is because of the ICOs last year. Now, the repuation of ICOs has reached rock-bottom so it makes sense that demand for it would go down.
mommysean

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

ETH is a promising coin to invest.
ETH have a smart contract, it will makes your transaction faster.
Almost every ICO use ETH in their project.
that's why ETH is so popular and special than other coins.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Ethereum is a network which created to serve many coins and Dapps , it helped many others networks to stand on their own networks.
I would like to know what do you think about the current price of ETH Huh
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

What I know Ethereum is the largest decentralized software platform that allows us to build up smart contracts and distributed applications without any downtime and without any third party interference. Besides Ethereum executes the smart contracts using a crypto-asset called Ether. Ether is also a cryptocurrency just like bitcoin.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

In my opinion, the special about ethereum is that it is supports many different kinds of networks and platforms. It was also a big platform which has an unlimited supply so it must be an unstoppable in crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Ethereum is the second important coin in the market.

Vitalik creates first blockchain which allows smart contracts.

Also eth have a developer like vitalik ... Pos also coming.

Even the daughter of the googles owner mining eth.  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Big thing came out. MyEtherWallet aims to facilitate the global adoption of cryptocurrencies
MEW believes that one of the key barriers that is prohibiting the global adoption of cryptocurrencies is the limited ways that users can store their private keys. Specifically, the lack of free and secure ways.
This is what MEW connect aims to solve. The app has a 2-factor transaction verification feature. This means that users will be prompted twice before they send their transaction on the Ethereum blockchain.
Finally it will be safe and secure transacting on the platform
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

ethereum has so much support because it has brought smart contracts to the crypto market. he is also used for the whole ico. without them ethereum would not be so successful.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

The specialty of Ethereum is one of the first coins with a smart contract. and many new projects use flatform ethereum, and also ethereum actcoin is very good and strong for longer.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

If ether was a currency like other coins then it wont have got this much value, it is mainly famous due to its dapps platform which are used by developers to create their projects easily.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

Ethereum is the base of all the altcoins in the market that is the reason why it was very special today in the market and every investors who cannot afford bitcoins are preferring to invest on ethereum.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Ethereum is special in the sense that its smart contract blockchain is very popular and used by almost ICOs nowadays and is dubbed as the king of ICOs. With the increasing growth of ICOs that uses the smart contract blockchain of Ethereum, it will surely make Ethereum's profile even more solid in the coming generations of cryptocurrencies.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is so special after giving tangible benefits that can be felt by the wider community. All of us without exception can feel the innovative technology brought by ethereum. Some of these ICOs have benefited from ethereum. This ICO is facilitated by creating blockchain-based projects or applications just by riding on the ethereum blockchain platform. Plus the smart contract technology in ethereum which makes ethereum more useful. That's what makes ethereum even more special. That is a bit of my idea.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

Value is 600-700$.

[/quote
The most special features of this etherum crypto currency is that it is the very volatile, versatile and sustainable crypto currency and has that fate and potential that it could provide employment to millions of people around the world and this is the reason why it stood on the 2nd most successful crypto currency after the bitcoin as etherum has made its existence over a decade and still being on the second place and therefore there are people who are constantly investing into etherum.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Value is 600-700$.

the special thing about ethereum is that it helps every developers to easily create their own altcoin based on ethereum blockchain or by the used of erc20 contract.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

The great Ethereum is a cryptocurrency which also only grows well. I don't see the point in ignoring the possibility of investing in it
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

The great Ethereum is a cryptocurrency which also only grows well. I don't see the point in ignoring the possibility of investing in it
Ethereum could also pump one day though the technical side of Ethereum is more complicated compared to many other Altcoins.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

Ethereum is using smart contracts and makes the process of making blockchain applications much easier and
efficient than ever before. Ethereum enables the development of potentially thousands of different applications
all on one platform.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

ETH is offering smart contracts, it's Blockchain 2.0. This allows ICOs based on ETH, called ERC20 tokens. Many ICOs are based on ETH Blochckain.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum is the base of all the altcoins in the market that is the reason why it was very special today in the market and every investors who cannot afford bitcoins are preferring to invest on ethereum.
increasing its development very capable of making the value is quite high. This special coin became the Ethereum has increasing developments that affect its value which brought it into coins that are very capable of reliably.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: