Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4416 times)
ntacrypto

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

I will not sell XCV it before it arrives
to 5 $

I expect to get more than that
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessiederecho98

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley

thank you sir for helping spread the good project to your fellow investors .. can I ask something sir ?

Your welcome mate .. yes sure

what is your question sir ? I know that it will be related to XCOV Smiley

so where did you hear about XCOV project sir jake ?

⍟⍟⍟ Onasander ⍟⍟⍟  Decentralized Investment Bank
TOKEN SALE STARTS: ⋙ ⌚ July 22 ❱ ❱ http://www.Onasander.com
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley

thank you sir for helping spread the good project to your fellow investors .. can I ask something sir ?

jakelumaad14

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

In the telegram sir .Im curious thats why i read there road map and whitepapers so thats make sense to invest this well planned project .
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

haha no sir .my only budget for this is only 5eth small investment but i know this wonderful project can give me x100 profit soon. i believe in this project Smiley

Thank you for believing sir . we can if we have a full support from the community and lets just spread about XCOV in any social media Smiley

i already told my friends who engage in cryptocurrency to have an investment here in XCOV I said that we will get more profit if they will invest and i think they will invest I already explain them the project  Smiley

wow goodnews for the team another investors Smiley thank you for spreading good news about XCOV exchange you will not regret this moment Smiley

you're welcome sir Smiley yeah this is the project that i will invest and i will never be regretful in the future . Im in the right path to invest the XCOV project.

yeah yeah sir good for us , so where did you hear about XCOV project sir ?

that is a wonderful question . I heard it from telegram that this XCOV project is a nice to invest with and so i made a research and now I agree to them sir.

good decision making there sir Smiley I did that also research first before investing . and this is worth investing sir mark my word Smiley

fzabeth14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

haha no sir .my only budget for this is only 5eth small investment but i know this wonderful project can give me x100 profit soon. i believe in this project Smiley

Thank you for believing sir . we can if we have a full support from the community and lets just spread about XCOV in any social media Smiley

i already told my friends who engage in cryptocurrency to have an investment here in XCOV I said that we will get more profit if they will invest and i think they will invest I already explain them the project  Smiley

wow goodnews for the team another investors Smiley thank you for spreading good news about XCOV exchange you will not regret this moment Smiley

you're welcome sir Smiley yeah this is the project that i will invest and i will never be regretful in the future . Im in the right path to invest the XCOV project.

that is a wonderful question . I heard it from telegram that this XCOV project is a nice to invest with and so i made a research and now I agree to them sir.

good decision making there sir Smiley I did that also research first before investing . and this is worth investing sir mark my word Smiley

Haha yeah right no to regret Smiley so how about you sir ? where did you find this great project called XCOV ?
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

Developing the project, the team sought to create not only a unique product that works on its own development, built from scratch, but also to rethink everything that was done before them.
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

you are really a good investor sir Smiley you have vision in right project to invest. I'm going to read their whitepaper later Smiley GO XCOV community lets spread good words about XCOV.

haha not that much but I do research some project before investing sir that's why Smiley so how is your reading about their whitepapers ?Smiley

haha that's why you're almost perfect interms of picking good project. hmm very thoughtful they have that low fees per transaction, the feature that you can use the exchange even you are in ANDROID or IOS, and Im still not finish reading hehe .

haha finish that sir you will learn more things about XCOV project Smiley you will be amazed

no doubt sir ,good project with good team= successful project Smiley

haha nice sir .. so where did you hear about XCOV project sir zac ?

from my fellow investor , they invited me to invest this project because they said that XCOV project is very nice to invest . and I do believe them they are more expert than me Smiley

nice desition sir so what is your future price for this token ? just your opinion Smiley

zacafron31

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

you are really a good investor sir Smiley you have vision in right project to invest. I'm going to read their whitepaper later Smiley GO XCOV community lets spread good words about XCOV.

haha not that much but I do research some project before investing sir that's why Smiley so how is your reading about their whitepapers ?Smiley

haha that's why you're almost perfect interms of picking good project. hmm very thoughtful they have that low fees per transaction, the feature that you can use the exchange even you are in ANDROID or IOS, and Im still not finish reading hehe .

haha finish that sir you will learn more things about XCOV project Smiley you will be amazed

no doubt sir ,good project with good team= successful project Smiley

haha nice sir .. so where did you hear about XCOV project sir zac ?

from my fellow investor , they invited me to invest this project because they said that XCOV project is very nice to invest . and I do believe them they are more expert than me Smiley

nice desition sir so what is your future price for this token ? just your opinion Smiley

0.15 is enough for me sir haha Smiley no one knows it will hit 1$ soon .
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

In the telegram sir .Im curious thats why i read there road map and whitepapers so thats make sense to invest this well planned project .

yeah I agree with you curiosity can make us rich . so whats your price prediction sir after 1year of hold ?

taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Arabic ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329241.0
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

;0

Haha yeah right no to regret Smiley so how about you sir ? where did you find this great project called XCOV ?

I found also this project on telegram . so I came here for to study everything about XCOV and yeah all goes well though.

jakelumaad14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

yeah I agree with you curiosity can make us rich . so whats your price prediction sir after 1year of hold ?

for a good project like this XCOV project ? No doubt to hit 1$ soon sir.
fzabeth14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

;0

I found also this project on telegram . so I came here for to study everything about XCOV and yeah all goes well though.

we are the same though. so sir what would be your price prediction of this project ? Im gonna ask you because you are an expert Smiley
jessiederecho98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

;0

we are the same though. so sir what would be your price prediction of this project ? Im gonna ask you because you are an expert Smiley

a good project like XCOV ? not less than 1$ is my prediction Smiley

badiako88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

Few hours left before the Pre-sale starts,. Don't miss out the opportunities to invest to an up and coming platform that will surely hit the marketplace.
badiako88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

With Xcov.com Trading token investors can access the exclusive signal service for Forex and
Cryptocurrencies, sent through the web dashboard and the IOS/Android app.
badiako88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

One of the main advantages of participating in the Xcov.com Trading ICO is the opportunity to
contribute to the Trading Pool and can recover initial investmentwhen we generate profits with
it.
badiako88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

A 15% of the
total crowdsale is allocated from the liquidity fund to this, then awarded proportionally to the
participants.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

A 15% of the
total crowdsale is allocated from the liquidity fund to this, then awarded proportionally to the
participants.

I think that amazing plane by the team of project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: