Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
I may say that people in here have different in visions and wants.  Some of us want more and the others are just contented of what they have right now(even gaining only 10% from their investment). Yeah,  eth now is on the move for another bull run just like the others and it surely a lot of people will started to sell their tokens since they are gaining right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

Yes ETH is also being developed. good news will soon burst in succession. I'm waiting on 2K over this year. like any token, it's risky.  Cool Wink
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

Yes ETH is also being developed. good news will soon burst in succession. I'm waiting on 2K over this year. like any token, it's risky.  Cool Wink

My best guess for the end of year price for eth is at least  in the 2.5k-3k range.  I think eth will outperform btc this year with more ICOs being released this year.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

everyone  are waiting for the ethereum become bubble their price value in the coinmarketcap, this year expecting people ethereum become expensive coin according to the prediction and speculation last year, hoping ethereum get it before end of this year.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

I already cashed out 5 Ethereum at $1000 last month. I would say its a good decision after it dropped down to $400+ again. I'm already collecting a few ETH again ad waiting for it to go back at $1000 and would cash out again. I do trades too but I cash out for I'm on the process of house reconstruction. Cryptocurrency helped me a lot these days.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:55 AM

You cannot go wrong with buying low and selling high ETH or any other asset. That said big money is made by holding through most of the big trend. ETH will go to new highs this year so do not be in a hurry to sell it too soon.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

No no no, I say hold your Ethereum at least until the end of the year 2018. If you sell by the time Ethereum crossed only $1,000 or even $1,300 to $1,500, you will be missing the bigger gains in the last several months of the year. That $1,000 to $1,500 will be a very easy target for Ethereum. That might even be reached before the first half of the year closes.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

yes of course I always hold my ethereum asset until its price breaks $ 1k and I think the $ 1k price is very easy because the price of the potential ethereum can be more than that price, and I predict the minimum price of eth $ 1500 by the end of this year
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

There's a lot of users holding their coins since their value on the past 4 months are striking down, because they don't want to lose on their invest. Aside on that they also believe that each coins have own potential to grow, so they cannot sell it immediately when price of those coins are fall down. I believe that ethereum and other altcoins are reach over $1K because many people now are awake on how they can manage their crypto currencies. Therefore spreading of virtual currencies now in the whole world are so fast, so I cannot shocked if one day real money were started to become useless.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

Increasing the current ETH is different from before, currently higher. Maybe your target will be reached to break the 1.5k number if the increase continues as it is now. Or at least until the end of this year, you will get the number you are targeting, even more.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

everyone  are waiting for the ethereum become bubble their price value in the coinmarketcap, this year expecting people ethereum become expensive coin according to the prediction and speculation last year, hoping ethereum get it before end of this year.
if the ethereum can reach it early, maybe the price will be much later than last year. and this will make many investors hold the coin's and will not sell it before the price reaches its highest price
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

it seems difficult to reach $ 1.5k in 3 months, I think it takes more than 3 months to reach the price, between 4 to 6 months

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

News about SEC interest and possible restrictions are fake as happens. Manipulations only. That's why the $1k break is not so far. May be it'll happen closer to the begin of summer
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

I would like to have something more, that I own now, becose I`m holding 2-3 average alts and nothing more, so need to try harder now))
Holding of other coins besides Bitcoin is not a bad decision at all as if you are not handling the Bitcoin and have not enough knowledge than you can surely trade with other crypto currencies but with little struggle you can be a millionaire with Bitcoin. ETH is also a good investment and people should also invest if they are sitting with no investments and freely moving around. Ethereum is also profitable but can not reach to Bitcoin so better choice is Bitcoin.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

it becomes a good motivation to keep eth up to a price above $ 1k. it will definitely happen because now the market is recovering slowly and apstinya eth will be a coin that potentially rise to high position. so optimist hold the coin.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

I think we will ETH above 1k soon than we expect, all those SEC things are behind, market is growing again and upgrades on the way. So i think we'll see eth above 1k before july.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

The prediction about the price of ethereum is getting massive regularly. In recent days the price prediction for ethereum has gone high as $15000 within the end of the year. With this in mind it is good to keep hold of the ethereum to experience a higher price than $1000+
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

The current levels should not frighten us. I do not know when the 1k level will be exceeded, but I expect a serious increase until the end of this year. We'll have to wait a little more attention and patience.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

After I see the development of ETH from year to year, it seems this year ETH has experienced a very rapid growth. With the current ETH increase, I think ETH can reach more than 1k this year. For those of you who have bought ETH for a long time, it will have gained a great profit and will grow even larger if you continue to hold it at least until the end of this year.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

It is always good to hold the ETH because already we have seen lot hype creating for ETH price. Recently Reddit owner mentioned that ETH will reach to $15000 but when and how long it will take we don't know. So it is always a good sign to hold the ETH as long as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: