Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

ETH has a very promising future in crypto currencies. $1k price per ETH is still undervalued. I think it would try to retrace back to its support level of $400 per ETH before crossing $1k and beyond. Within this year, we may see it hit another ATH because of the development undergoing for ETH. I would hold this coin until such time it has been fully developed.

What really is the value of ETH anyway? If People have said the true value of Bitcoin based on actual use and volume between economy beyond trading, was around $1k, then how would you think ETH is worth that much? If there is demand for ETH purely as gas to run smart contracts and DAPP, maybe, but even so not to the point of $1k for ETH.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Going up surely. its already surging, the community is growing so, little more patience
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Ethereum fell to around 350$ a month ago and was a full buy opportunity..Brought to the investor in short time 2 fold income..I hope to rise further until the end of the year.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

I bought my ETH at 1200$. And then I hope ETH will go up 2000$ soon. and now the ETH is only 750$. I will continue to hold until ETH reaches 2000$ or more. At that time I would sell it Grin
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

The sharp decline in the last two days has led me to be more careful. Ethereum may be more reliable than other subcoins, but I did not expect such a sharp decline. It would be more accurate to evaluate ethereum or other crypto money in terms of satoshi.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Today we see a sad picture, when the price of ethereuma began to fall even before the negative news from the SEC on the recognition of ethereum as securities. That is, the decision has not yet been made by the commission, but hamsters have already begun to get rid of the coin, having lowered the price for the day by more than 10%!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

ETH has a very promising future in crypto currencies. $1k price per ETH is still undervalued. I think it would try to retrace back to its support level of $400 per ETH before crossing $1k and beyond. Within this year, we may see it hit another ATH because of the development undergoing for ETH. I would hold this coin until such time it has been fully developed.

What really is the value of ETH anyway? If People have said the true value of Bitcoin based on actual use and volume between economy beyond trading, was around $1k, then how would you think ETH is worth that much? If there is demand for ETH purely as gas to run smart contracts and DAPP, maybe, but even so not to the point of $1k for ETH.
I suggest you to keep your eyes for the latest news of ethereum. Total supply will have determined and everyone will able to earn passive income because staking method it's different with bitcoin that you can't earn something by hold your bitcoin and it's only very useful to become store value. You must read more about that. 
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Yes definitely its the time to hodl your ETH not to sell at this time when prices are down to $700 because the prices are pumping and it will cross $1000 easily this year or we can see boost upto $1500 as speculations says and ETH has the potential to reach peak levels soon ans investments are rising day by day.So just hodl your coins.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

I will keep ETH for a very long time, I believe in Vitalik and I hope that he will be able to realize all his plans. When the price is $ 5000, I'll think about selling it

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Today, there was a media uproar about the alleged "insecurity of Ethereum". Many of the alarmists have sold Ethereum and reduced the price on it.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

agree with you, ethereum will reach the highest price again soon. i predict at the end of this year ethereum price will reach $2500 or at least $2000. they are a one of good coin for investment. i believe to hold them even for long term hold if needed.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

I like a prediction saying 6k USD. It's from cryptostaker a guy from twitter who made a lot of prediction which became reality.

From my point of view also bitcoin will go >50k USD this year.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Ethereum is a much discussed coin here in the forum for being the top 2 in rank, with this it is not possible to doubt values above 1K soon, but the analyze the news and the market in a speculative way, we find a price stabilization and this only happens by the lack of update that tend to move the market. Some partnership or advertisement tend to motivate investors and that is what moves your values, let's wait.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Ethereum fell to around 350$ a month ago and was a full buy opportunity..Brought to the investor in short time 2 fold income..I hope to rise further until the end of the year.

Eth has such a large potential, it can easily exceed 1k $. It's worth keeping eth because there is a high probability of ATH reaching this year. It is a very good investment for a long term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

many say by the end of 2018 the price of ETH will break through 1k dollars. and i yaki it will happen to see cart movement this month

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

I bought my ETH at 1200$. And then I hope ETH will go up 2000$ soon. and now the ETH is only 750$. I will continue to hold until ETH reaches 2000$ or more. At that time I would sell it Grin
here is same situation i also bought ETH at 1200$ and hold tell now  i will never sell my eth at low price i also hope for eth. it will cross 2000$ in this year but some of prediction are says it will cross 6000$ in this year we all will gain good profit when eth reach 6k$. eth is a valuable currency and investors of eth are increased day by day.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

many say by the end of 2018 the price of ETH will break through 1k dollars. and i yaki it will happen to see cart movement this month
It seems to me that the price of ETH by the end of 2018 will be much higher, 2000-3000 dollars, not less.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

May your wish come true, I hope so. There is no doubt that the ethereum will grow further after going through a period of correction. Although rising slowly but optimistic will reach the price you predict.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

May your wish come true, I hope so. There is no doubt that the ethereum will grow further after going through a period of correction. Although rising slowly but optimistic will reach the price you predict.
I think that if we have already seen the maximum prices for the etherium, then this should happen words. I have huge doubts that the crypto-currency market has stopped for a long time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Ethereum will be growing for sure, in my opinion price will be over 1000 dollars in next months for sure, so holding ethereum now will be very profitable in this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: