Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

ETH will likely cross $2k, if we see a rally anything close to the last one. ETH at this price is a perfect mid term (half a year) hodl. You can expect 4x-5x profit from ETH by the end of year. ETH being a utility token has immense demand, but since supply is unlimited, price tend to move upward slowly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
I don't think that the Altcoin market is going to rise in the near future and it will take at least a few months to rise as right now the focus is towards the rising price of bitcoin and not that of the Altcoin prices so if the bitcoin price will continue to rise like this then I am afraid that the Altcoin market will take a big hit and probably would take a pretty long time to recover.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

For me its very hard to know if etheruem will across coin i believe ïn this coin but for me it depends on market whether will increase the price or decrease soon
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

For me its very hard to know if etheruem will across coin i believe ïn this coin but for me it depends on market whether will increase the price or decrease soon
It's all about how you can take the risk and believe the project, eth can passed that level since that was already been achieved before, numerous times that the value was tested downwards but still it's bounce back again, better to know and set your goals holding and treat it as your future financial freedom.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
In three months, that is, by August, most likely, ethereum will not reach the rate of a thousand dollars, because the general rise of the crypto-currency market has not yet been observed, but this time will soon come. Most likely, it will be already with the beginning of autumn, or even a little later. Ethereum is good in both short-term and long-term prospects. It depends on the specific situation on the market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

I know it, I bought it a few weeks ago and I believe the price went up but a few days ago I sold it because it needed money, maybe when the price has gone up I will be very sorry to have sold it first
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I can hold my ethereum for a long time and the market is also not appropriate for selling my coins so I just have to hold my coins for a little while as there isn't any other option to choose from. And the Etherum price is also at a constant just like the other altcoin prices so I am just a little bit skeptical in holding the coins as the prices are just the same instead they should have rose just like before when ever bitcoin prices rose in the past the altcoins also rose but not the Altcoin market is constant even though the bitcoin market is rising.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Crypto experts predicts that ethereums price before the year ends will rise to $1500. For a simple and plain investor, this forecast is something to look forward to. I, for one is aiming for this prediction to materialize and undoubtedly one of those amongst who will hold the precious ethereum until its value reach that magnificent level.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Certainly ETH will surpass 1000$ by the end of this year. 2018 is a dismal year for the market. No coin can grow the best. All falls under Bitcoin. In this month. If bitcoin can pass 9000$ then surely we will soon see the ETH price exceed 1000$. ETH is the most common coin present. 95% of ICOs use ETH's smart contract. And so the price of ETH will always go up

techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

Not much new investors these day and it could be hard for eth price reach to 1k$ again soon. Many bad news still coming out and good news could not attract more investors.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

I wait $1k earlier than EoY. And I will hold later. I think ETH has more potential than other coins. I think we will see much changes in the cryptoworld soon. And it will some solid. ICO fails more and more. Team must reported about own success. And it'll be sad

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

You are really well said and now ETH price is under $500 I think this is the right time to buy ETH and Hold. If anyone wants to invest in ETH then they should buy ETH now. Because of within next 2-3 month ETH can cross $1k and also can touch $1.5k I think this is the matter of time so let's hope about ETH.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

I hold now over than 1 Eth, I still hope it will get to 1k the next few months or maybe I will sell it for sure, I don't really like the current situation where are alts pushed down by Bitcoin.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

It might really take a little while for eth price to hit 1k again, the current bear market is just affecting everything, unless something like ETF approval happens then the price of eth might reach that amount you specified
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

ETH is a stable coin in the crypto market. I do not think the price of ETH is volatile and could rise to $ 1000 this year. I guess the price of ETH will recover to $ 1000 in 2020
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

this I have done, I do hold ethereum until it is at a price above $ 1k I am always optimistic if ethereum will achieve it because the potential of ethereum will be very good. so be patient in the hold is the key to achieve high profit success.

With its current trend, it is indeed highly probable for eth to go beyond 1k any month from now. But it would be better to hold a bit longer as it may go up higher resulting to a higher profit. As you said, patience is the key. And most importantly, expect also the downward movement, its trend will still be volatile.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Eth will only cross 1k price if and only bull run starts and the bull run everyone is looking at is in August or September after the news of ETF, though it's two sided news, which could result in bear or bull, that's if the ETF get's rejected again and gets an approval.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

Eth will only cross 1k price if and only bull run starts and the bull run everyone is looking at is in August or September after the news of ETF, though it's two sided news, which could result in bear or bull, that's if the ETF get's rejected again and gets an approval.
If there will be another rejection and that can be considered as a bad news for the whole of crypto ecosystem. It needs bitcoin to worth doubled from the current rate and that will bring ethereum to the price above 1k.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

It's the end of the July but Ethereum is under 500 USD! But I agree with you that very soon ETH will cross 1K USD, It needs a few more time. We are waiting for a bull run and I hope that will happen very soon. In the bull run, ETH will cross 1K USD, not before.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

Yes,  i will,  ethereum is one of the best coin that is very profitable and it is also getting popular like btc.  I guess it t will rise again anytime soon. Invest as you can and hold it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: