Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

We all know that ethereum is going to came across one thousand dollars, and it does not matter what happens on the middle of the path. I am more than confident over it, and it is obvious that it will happen sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

From the time I started to know the cryptocurrency, I loved it. There was no reason to trust me. I had been trying to accumulate as many tokens as possible. I don't believe it's too far from the Eth.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

We all know that ethereum is going to came across one thousand dollars, and it does not matter what happens on the middle of the path. I am more than confident over it, and it is obvious that it will happen sooner or later.

many crazy predictions in ethereum prices later in the year. if indeed in June could reach more than 1k usd then the price of ethereum certainly later will rise high at the end of the year
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

I think you are right about that. And depending on when the market perks up, we might see ethereum go much higher than 1.5I. Perhaps that will happen within the next few months.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Im holding my eth until it reaches $2,000 or up,and for sure will happen before this year ends..

If your looking for long term profit,then for the goodness of your capital you will learn how to keep calm.to have more patience and to trust the coins you bet in.

I been holding this ethereum for almost 6 months but until now im confident to give me what im looking for
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

At this point, holding the ETH is a wise choice as the ETH will probably return to $ 1000 in Q3 2018 and even rise to $ 2,000 by the end of the year. So if you are holding ETH, then you should continue and should not lose confidence in the cryptocurrencies market although the current rate is falling.

Holding coins with high potential like ETH for long term are always a wise choice no matter when.
Long term holding has always been the most effective way of investing, but it needs patience and a solid plant when to sell and when to buy. Timing is also essential in a long term investment, for this will define your profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

I very much hope that the price of Ethereum will reach 3 k $, because 50 percent of my portfolio consists of it.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

Despite i didn't hold much ETH, but i am firmly believe that ETH could easily cross over $2,000 when the bulls run over the bear
Bull market are very scary when the momentum holds
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

From the time I started to know the cryptocurrency, I loved it. There was no reason to trust me. I had been trying to accumulate as many tokens as possible. I don't believe it's too far from the Eth.
I trust you, because I also trust these crypto assets just as you trust them. because with this crypto I can get many results by way of trading and I hope you can also try it by trade it
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Despite i didn't hold much ETH, but i am firmly believe that ETH could easily cross over $2,000 when the bulls run over the bear
Bull market are very scary when the momentum holds
EOS can pick up the market part. If they will go by roadmap and don't make serious mistakes EOS will be more expensive than ETH. Because team want to use more advanced technology.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

People most take profits as some are range and swing traders.  If we all hold there will be not coins to sell and the market will still be one place. Therefore transactions most be ongoing for the price to go up and down and people should be allowed to make there trading decision.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Some people love to take profits outside to spend but I really agree this thread cause ethereum shows every signals for better price over $1000. It is must hold in my opinion. 1000 dollar is very reachable.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

The ETH price above $ 1k is the goal I set. And I will hold them until I reach that goal. In the past few days I thought that ETH would continue to increase. and may cross the $ 1k threshold. But not, the market has gone against the prediction, today they have fallen. But I expect in the next few weeks ETH will rise again.
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

why 1k, can you provide any kind of material? charts, analysis etc.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

Well I'm planning to hold eth until it reaches a new all time high, I'm optimistic that it would definitely reach above 1k within this month or by early june.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

The ETH price above $ 1k is the goal I set. And I will hold them until I reach that goal. In the past few days I thought that ETH would continue to increase. and may cross the $ 1k threshold. But not, the market has gone against the prediction, today they have fallen. But I expect in the next few weeks ETH will rise again.
Whether the ETH will move for few weeks to 1K $ or 500 will depend on today's SEC meeting. Not always the way we want it.

_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

One thousand? I just can laugh about this? Why? Did you ever get some information about ethereum? Its the altcoin with the most potential. The smart contract plattform on their blockchain is just pure geniues. They are also many project who are build on this network, which have real use cases. So there will be several big companies who will also use them, as example swiss post office with modum. So thats why the ethereum is much more worth. I personally would say, hold your ethereum untill it cross ten thousands!
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

1k-1.2k Very ideal values. If there is a volume going there, it can reach much higher. But the market is always more secure than BTC.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

Yes that's very true. Eth is very potential coin where we can see progress now. Eth almost getting the place of $900 last time but it dump again now. It's better to turn your funds into eth and btc because those coins are very potential for the coming future.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

ETH has a very promising future in crypto currencies. $1k price per ETH is still undervalued. I think it would try to retrace back to its support level of $400 per ETH before crossing $1k and beyond. Within this year, we may see it hit another ATH because of the development undergoing for ETH. I would hold this coin until such time it has been fully developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: