Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I have a psychological price of the etherium is 1 thousand dollars, my brain refuses to consider it at a price lower Grin I hope by the end of the year or even earlier it will correspond to reality.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I have some Eth that I hold also and I believe that it will recover and cross again the 1k$ per eth.
But in my opinion it will happen by the end of year. Though it's not a long hold if you are an investor.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Yes, you should HOLD it and wait until Ethereum cross to 1k up I do believe that this is not possible because Ethereum has a potential and a very promising coin.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

This is the true advice about the Ethereum that everybody should hold the coin until the last moment. But I would say that good for ever at least 5 years from now.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

i will hold my ethereum for long term my friend
and more than 50% of my portofolio is with ethereum,,
because i believe this coin will be huge in the future

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Your prediction was well though but I think ETH will not hit 1K USD within three months. You posted this topic on May, Its July now. After this month, your prediction will come in August. Three Months after May is August. Still, ETH is not doing well, its 465 USD only. I think ETH may hit 1K USD at the end of the year. But I am holding a few ETH as a long-term hodl.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

It is highly likely that ETH will cross $1k this year, moreover, the chances are that ETH will cross the last year all time high of $1200 successfully this year. The second half is expected to be bullish in cryptos. If that happens and prices retraces last time rally, then ETH can easily go 3x at least from today's price.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Of course Ehereum will reach 1000$ and more, but the main question when will it happen? Personally I don't think that Ethereum can reach 1000$ until the end of this year. Furthermore I think it will fall to 200$ in spring of next year.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

I agree with the topic that the ether will grow to $ 1000 but of course not as quickly as someone wrote, but slightly slower. He's already $ 500 ... worth it. Who does not spend crypt and he will remain with money.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
saphine

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

I believe that Ethereum will hit $2k at the end of the year. Its all about the bitcoin but ethereum created its own road and this is the big case that I'm counting on.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

I am holding my ETH as well, but I won’t be selling at $1000. I believe that ETH will worth much more than $1000 in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

We all want to see ethereum crossinng those numbers again, but i think that it can take a little bit more time until we see it happening, maybe not even this year. let's all pray to see it happening on the next bullrun, maybe it can happen if there is more hype
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Ethereum will certainly be much more expensive than $ 1,000 in the long term, so it is not necessary to consider this crypto currency only for short-term investments.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

I am holding my ETH as well, but I won’t be selling at $1000. I believe that ETH will worth much more than $1000 in the future.
Well said, once after bitcoin ethereum is expected to be the one that has got the potential to grow much high in value. Importantly this could pump much higher than that of $1000 which is a price that's been reached in the past. By the year end I expect the price to reach at least $2000.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

For me,I'm not want to hold my coin for so long especially ethereum because my ambition is that if I gain 10% of my coin I will rather sell it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Well as of now we are in $400 price maybe if bitcoin will continuously to rise we will see eth grow too again but we have no assurance when will happen that eth will hit 1k price again much better to buy and hold it for now.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Well as of now we are in $400 price maybe if bitcoin will continuously to rise we will see eth grow too again but we have no assurance when will happen that eth will hit 1k price again much better to buy and hold it for now.
although it is now unpredictable when eth reaches $ 1k but we can still be optimistic with this situation and may now be one of the best times to buy and hold ethereum coins until the price is grossed at $1k
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

I have some Eth that I hold also and I believe that it will recover and cross again the 1k$ per eth.
But in my opinion it will happen by the end of year. Though it's not a long hold if you are an investor.

Definitely, yes. Ethereum will be over a thousand, and I believe that we will see this price in 2018. As for the future of ETH, it will be gaining all the time. Yes, the falls will happen, but these will be the short periods.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

One thing is for sure do not sell your ethereum if you will lose. Right now ethereum is unpredictable and the movement is very shallow for it to have growth in the next few months.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

this I have done, I do hold ethereum until it is at a price above $ 1k I am always optimistic if ethereum will achieve it because the potential of ethereum will be very good. so be patient in the hold is the key to achieve high profit success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: