Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k  (Read 1359 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

For me, as for all my friends ethereum - one of the most reliable and stable coins. Always try to buy more on each drawdown.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

I'm also hold  some amount of ethereum, waiting for the  better price around 1500-2000. I think big grow will be connected with ethereum launch POS

I'm going to hold eth. The price should easily exceed $ 1,000 this year. With an optimistic assumption, it can reach ATH and even $ 2,000. If the price of bitcoin grows, eth and the rest of altcoins can grow high.
I am expecting Ethereum to be somewhere around 5k to 8k dollars by the end of this year because bitcoin is expected to touch high targets of 30k to 40k dollars. Ethereum depends on bitcoin and it is not possible for ETH to stay where it is now in near future. Moreover, holding should be done for as long as possible.Until there is no urgent need of money, these assets should remain in the closet.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

Growth clearly will.
It is necessary to buy now unambiguously.
While the price went to the next correction and Ethereum began to cost around $ 650 to buy it.
Then will begin active growth.
I might buy it for hold.

Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

I totally agree with your statement. I also believe that the price of ethereum will continue to increase. keep your ethereum steady at least until the end of the year
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

A financial analyst predicted that ETH will hit a remarkable upswing price of $2500 by the end of this year. This was quite a prognosis. I'm keeping my fingers cross to this one. Forecasts like this one certainly gives us more reason to hold tight those ETH.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Growth clearly will.
It is necessary to buy now unambiguously.
While the price went to the next correction and Ethereum began to cost around $ 650 to buy it.
Then will begin active growth.
I might buy it for hold.

Until cross $1k is only a start frankly. It can go beyond $1k and $2k next time. Who knows... ETH made great story last year and it can continue this year too. So be optimistic about it, no need to be pesimistic. Hold on only.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

I think so, the price of ethereum will rise as bitcoin increases. Usually bitcoin prices rise in Q3 until the end of the year. I am optimistic that the price of ethereum will rise again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

it will take some time until we can see those numbers again..
But yes, i am more than confident in the development of the price of ethereum at the moment, i think that $800 might be easy to achieve during this week.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

I don't think that Ethereum will stop at $1000. I believe that Ethereum will be around $2000 by the end of the year, and I will hold it until then at least. I believe this will happen until the month of July at the latest. Be relax.

Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

I don't think that Ethereum will stop at $1000. I believe that Ethereum will be around $2000 by the end of the year, and I will hold it until then at least. I believe this will happen until the month of July at the latest. Be relax.

There is a big possibility that ethereum will not stop at $1k because the ATH of ethereum is $1.4K. Ether is a popular platform and i would not be surprised if it hit $2k USD at the end of this year.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

I'm also hold  some amount of ethereum, waiting for the  better price around 1500-2000. I think big grow will be connected with ethereum launch POS

My hope is 2 thousand. Yes, I know that some of the people here do not believe that Ethereum will gain so much, but I guess: it can happen. ETH is the coolest platform that differs a lot from Bitcoin, and it is well supported.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

My hope is 2 thousand. Yes, I know that some of the people here do not believe that Ethereum will gain so much, but I guess: it can happen. ETH is the coolest platform that differs a lot from Bitcoin, and it is well supported.
I guess those have said ethereum won't gain a lot of value in the future can't even read what has already published by vitalik and side casper pos development team. I guess they will regret it later after all of improvement will have done to the network soon. Dapps has already proven ethereum as a working platform.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Thoughts are correct, only the forecasts are too hasty. The ether really now becomes the most top coin for investments and profit from it, even bitcoin can not boast of such. But its price will not be in 3 months but by the end of the year.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

Precisely., and you got the point, Ethereum is long term and in fact its been performing over years, and almost all of the new tokens released this time is Ethereum based platform., so we would expect sooner or later that ETH would go far in its price value. Its no doubt that ethereum will create a good and stunning name in cryptocurrency space.

Anyway, you are right, investors should take precautions before investing, they should make a decent study before they would think to invest, as such ETH and the likes are volatile in its nature, and there is a chance that they will lose their investments during market crash, so better to HOLD it for a longer period of time.

Thanks anyway
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

No i am not holding it untill it reach $1k but i will holding my ethereum untill it is crossing $5k because i believe sometimes in this uear or next year ethereum can easily cross $5k and bitcoin also can cross $50k.especially we will get PoS pahase soon in this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

That is what I thought also because of what ethereum are showing now which is a good sign to keep holding your ethereum because I believe it will happen. Good month for those eth holders.Also, the eth system are making the community feel how useful it was in our community which I think attracts many investors that made the price keep rising.

Long-term holdings are always the most effective way to invest, but require strong patience and crops when selling and when to buy. Timing is also important in long-term investments, as this will determine your profit. And holding a coin with high potential like Ethereum for the long term is always a wise choice
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

It is a good decision, because ethereum future always bright . In last of the year I hope ethereum value will cross 2000$

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

You have set the eth time too short for it to reach such heights. The market is still in the stage of recovery and talking about prices and making predictions is an ungrateful business and sometimes even harmful.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

If the price increased at $1000 better to hold it again because it will increase more the price of ethereum.
I sugget better to those people who are already have bitcoin in their wallet right now just hold if for few years and if you have interest better to buy more ethereum.
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Yes, I will definitely continue to hold onto ETH. I have 1.5 ETH in my MEW. I will try to wait until the end of the year and hope ETH value will reach $ 2k5 this year as many experts have predicted. In a way, I feel the predictions bring excitement, hope and optimism about the spirit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: