Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2959 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I think the debate is still the pros and cons. because obviously it has not really happened in the future. and until now the national currency in every country is still in need as a transaction let alone the traditional transaction. and this is the fact that will continue in the next few decades.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Frank Castle

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
True, I think in the future all the country's currencies change with bitcoin. We know for ourselves the advantages of bitcoin compared to currency, the transaction also will not take a long time and more effective.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

As bitcoin is a digital and decentralized currency and don't represent any specific state or country.where as the national currency is mark of any countries representation all over the world.but as the time goes on the bitcoin is becoming more popular that people use it as the secondary currency to buy things if they don't have the national currency at that point/spot but the national currency will always be the priority to buy anything in the state.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

As bitcoin is a digital and decentralized currency and don't represent any specific state or country.where as the national currency is mark of any countries representation all over the world.but as the time goes on the bitcoin is becoming more popular that people use it as the secondary currency to buy things if they don't have the national currency at that point/spot but the national currency will always be the priority to buy anything in the state.

I think it won't happen that cryptocurrency will replace the fiat as crypto's are not that stable and it has a limited supply unlike the fiat. We know that cryptocurrency is only an alternative in paying our goods or services online. In my opinion it will maybe take decades so that cryptocurrency has an equal capabilities with fiat.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

In my opinion, the BTC to replace any national currency is almost impossible. I do not know if this will ever happen. On the other hand, nothing prevents in 2023 from accepting crypto currencies in many places, which is different thing and it is more likely.  Smiley BTC  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I think that globalization has its outcomes, and it will be much more convenient to have one universal digital currency to make translations from pole to pole.

I think it won't happen cryptocurrency or digital money are just an alternative for fiat iso basically if cryptocurrency will be used in 2023 would be so hard for we need to connect to an Internet where as in fiat you just have to dig in your pocket and get some cash. Maybe it takes more decades than just years for cryptocurrency to be stable and also legalize.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

I think it may happen in the future that cryptocurrencies will replace the local money but i think it will not yet realized til 2023. It's too early to tell, I think it takes many long years to make bitcoin to be adopted world wide because some countries does not trust Cryptos yet. It needs more promotions, spreading more awareness to all the people in the whole world. H
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency.Maybe in the far future people would seem to use digital currency like cryptocurrency regularly in making transaction rather than fiat money. The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

Although it looks like a joke at the moment, but in reality the future will be much more sophisticated and technology is growing very rapidly. So it is not impossible that in the year 2023 or in the next few years we will make a simple financial transactions using crypto. Trust me from now on and we'll get used to using crypto as a medium of financial transactions every day.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

What do you think is a realistic time frame to have BTC as reserve currency?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

What do you think is a realistic time frame to have BTC as reserve currency?
To be honest, the realistic time frame is NEVER. Bitcoin is not for the job. Bitcoin has so much cons to be accepted as a currency . The fluctuations and volatility wont be ever fit for the job.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Wow! It is realistic, since the books are slowly replaced by PDF file or EBook, so as the National currency money will son gets replaced by the crypto! Great things happens!
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

they can exist together. It's like cash and debit cards. Neither one nor that will never wash out one another
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

the national currency is easier to use for daily transactions and the national currency is acceptable in all regions of the country. it is very difficult to use crypto as the main currency especially in developing countries. And I think crypto currency will never replace the national currency because the state currency is one important factor for economic stability in every country
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I think its too far-fetched to say that cryptocurrency can replace fiat money or national currency. Cryptocurrency is great and all but national currency is currency stated by the government, something that is controlled to circulate in a country, its also a basis for the economy of a country. This maybe a great idea to use cryptocurrency as a norm but national currency would also be the money that will be used in our day to day lives. But maybe in the future cryptocurrency can co-exist with national currency and that would be more plausible and a future that we can look forward to.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Crypto currencies and National Currencies are in very big different world because we all know that crypto comes only in digitals we can see only on screens and numbers and after we earn that we will also convert that currency into a national currencies that we used to make our livings and National currency we all know that one is a physical that we can touch and hold it and keep it from our own wallets some people that not much attracted these days in digital features what we have. that are those people who still believe only on what can they see on their hands thats why some people still holding a lot of national currency instead of crypto but we all know someday will come that all people will understand much how good it is to used a crypto currency

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

National currency and cryptocurrency have a huge difference. As we all know that someday cryptocurrency can replace national currency but we use national currency to measure the value of cryptocurrency. National currency is used for everything in our world and every types of person use it. But everyone cannot use cryptocurrency.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

They may indeed be different but must coincide inorder for crypto to fully grow and
prosper. It's a known fact that our crypto investments depend on how much they
are worth in national currencies worldwide, depending on where your'e from initially.
Nothing's replacing each other, only complementing and coexisting.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

I think this is absurd and less likely to happen. Fiat currency is still currency that is officially monitored and ran by the government and this currency is what dictates the economic status of a country. Bitcoin on the other hand is great but its just there to be used as an alternative. Bitcoin can be used as currency but cannot replace it. We don't need anything to be replace, we can use both at the same time and its fine.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

I do not think that will happen. bitcoin will not replace the national currency. Because the national currency is still in need in a country to be managed by the government and the bank. So I think it is not possible even though people think that it will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: