Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2959 times)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 04:08:13 PM by cryptojaani

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I think they can because a lot of people wanted a tax free life especially those who are paying a lot of taxes we all know that the cryptocurrency especially bitcoins is a decentralized thing so no taxes at all. Hut the main thing that I see can be a barrier of the bitcoins defeating the cash is the volatility because not all people loves that especially when they are falling you dont want you money to go down wihtout doing anything.
Bitcoin is not really a way to avoid your taxes, this is a huge mistake that many people make, yes bitcoin is not controlled by any government but if you really want to have a life without worries then pay your taxes no one likes to do it but if you got incredible profits out of bitcoin then you can afford it, I know that is not the most popular opinion but pay your taxes and forget about any possible problems in the future.
yes I agree with your opinion. if you want to secure then pay taxes. bitcoin is not present to avoid your taxes. here we need to know that bitcoin is a platform which can work very well because decentralized. many ordinary people just think that we bitcoin users deliberately avoid taxes. our main goal is to maximize profit from bitcoin as an investment impact
Yeah i think fiat is there for very long and I think it won't happen that cryptocurrency will replace the fiat as crypto's are not that stable and it has a limited supply unlike the fiat. We know that cryptocurrency is on an alternative in paying our goods or services online. In my opinion it will maybe take decades so that cryptocurrency has an equal capabilities with fiat and i think it is not immpossible in near future there are chances of cryptocurency to overcome fiat.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies attracts a lot of attention at the moment and yet they are not the only ones to be in expansions. Local currencies are also experiencing a real boom. But it seems impossible for the cryptocurrency to replace national currency . National currency is the reflection of Country economy. Well in future , popularity of Crypto will increase , but it does not mean that it will replace national currency.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

The truth is all what we can say right now are all based on speculations but in the midst of it all there will still be some elements of reality in them, checking the history of inventions in the world, it has always passed through this same stages of criticism then ridiculing then to consideration before full adoption, personally I think cryptocurrency has made much progress beyond expectations and in much fewer years from now it would explode and take the world like a storm.

Mark this, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can never go extinct rather it will keep gaining more and more audiences till every single flaws its experiencing now will be resolved to perfection, this has been the trend of other inventions
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

it might just happen. But, this will take a long time and a very difficult process. we all know that not all countries have legalized bitcoin.
Then, to be able to replace the national currency must socialize to people who do not understand about bitcoin and crypto currency.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
It is possible but not today, or to our generation. Although our technology today is advance, lots of people who live on this era are aware to cryptocurrency but some of it will pick fiat money than cryptos because fiat is the money that they used before so it is hard to change a thing because it affects your whole habit.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
It is possible but not today, or to our generation. Although our technology today is advance, lots of people who live on this era are aware to cryptocurrency but some of it will pick fiat money than cryptos because fiat is the money that they used before so it is hard to change a thing because it affects your whole habit.

Cryptocurrency refers to what we called now “digital money” that is mainly influenced and managed by our advance technology. Some countries still not open to it that’s why I do not think it could completely replace the national currency.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

Yes it will probably happen but i think we will die first before it happen because this event will be in the next 10 generation to happen where all the establishment are product of ICO projects which are decentralized and are utilizing their tokens to buy for a products and services. But for now it is impossible to use because there are only few projects being implemented and utilizing their tokens as a form of payment because as of now most of the establishement are being integrated with the centralizatin form and mandated and organize by the government laws and rules and regulations.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I think that the crypto currency will never be able to replace the national coin! Most likely, the national coin will look like not only paper money, but also currency on the Internet, which will be centralized!
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Despite the skeptical attitude of regulators in relation to the cryptocurrency, one should not deny that their importance in the world is growing. in the future, cryptocurrencies can supplant the dollar and the euro, especially in countries with an unstable economy. not all countries in the world are still accustomed to the emergence of the cryptocurrency, but most likely they will have to do it, or come to a consensus on the principle of "both our and yours."
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Well, the national currency bitcoin will never eradicate the national currency, since the state will not make it its old, but the fact that it can go up one level with the national currency is possible, since now you can already save a lot and pay with bitcoin
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

We should not compare cryptocurrency and national currency because these two have different functions but still useful in this world. National currency is for daily use whir cryptocurrency is good for long term investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

it will take time to become a national money because some government dont fully trust on cryptocurrency so they need to be sure if it is safe for their residential areas

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

I do not think that crypto currencies will be able to replace national currency  anytime soon. These are just different types of money that perform different functions. National currencies may be less popular, but they will never disappear.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not replace the national currency. Because the national currency will always be in need in every country. So crypto will remain in place, and it will be in its own potential. So no need to take care of this.

abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will not replace the national currency because they are technologically boost even as in the developing nation and the third international nations,.
nmax.btc

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

very enabling crypto will replace the national currency someday,
if the people already know and can use it, and the regulation of a country want it
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Well..we never knows! it might happen that in the near future bitcoin will become the world currency and we can use it when buying things in the mall, or even when we transact our bills and went ot vacation to other country, even when buying coffee in the famous restaurant if they accept bitcoin. In today's technology its possible.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

With the advent of digital cryptocurrencies, many of the advantages that paper money does not have are evident.

None of these digitally encrypted COINS have a central issuer, and anyone could be involved in making them and circulate them around the world. This is a problem that needs to be solved by the government!
nhan05071

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

I think national currency and cryptocurrency will coexist and develop in parallel, the value of the bit can change so we are completely unaware of whether the cryptocurrency can replace the national currency or not.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Blockchain is the real future. If someone thinks that national money will exixt in log run then we have to think again. Blockchain will definitely make the extinction for national fiat currencies. We have to look forward to this. It is necessary because it takes lots of money to print a fiat carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: