Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
@S10

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

yes,I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

we can not deny that the system of bitcoin is way better than national curreny. But, although better than national curremcy, i think bitcoin still can not replacing the existing national currency. Because national currency that already established in every single country would be hard to replaced. But, anything is possible. Maybe its just a matter of time. Who knows that one day bitcoin will replacing the national currency?
It is obvious that crytocurrency is way more better than a regular currency because cypto is an asset which could change it value in a certain time like gold, yet is decentralized which make it better because it is impossible for them to control it. However, we cannot compare these two because they have their own purpose like in cypto is better at cyberworld while regular currency is on real world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

In my opinion. digital money will not be able to replace the local currency. but digital currency can be an option for us to use as a legal means of payment. so that digital currencies and local money will continue to exist and complement each other. because local currency is still needed for the economy in all countries.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

I think that bitcoin will not be able to completely replace the fiat money. Because it was always important for people to feel money in their hands. At first, they exchanged goods, animals, then money began to appear from wood, metal and other. Therefore, such a transition is unlikely to be real.
Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

In my opinion. digital money will not be able to replace the local currency. but digital currency can be an option for us to use as a legal means of payment. local money is a symbol of a country's fundamentals. so it is very important that a country keeps the local currency sovereign.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I don't believe that Crypto currencies will totally to replace fiat money simply because for me Crypto is just for investment to earn more fiat for our future spending and not all people knows how digital currencies will work specially to the poor unlike fiat currencies that even the children can use it instantly so for me it will be very impossible for the whole world to replace the fiat currency by Crypto currency just for spending.
To me i cant really say if  Crypto currency will totally replace local currencies or not but i know it will be mostly used for online transactions. And since crypto is really making wave now, there are high chances of crypto replacing local currencies.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Dependency on cryptocurrency is dependence on the Internet, and imagine if the Internet connection in one country is decided, what happens to the financial transactions in that country !? So, I think, Cryptocurrency is very difficult to replace fiat currency.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

crypto vs national currency is have more difference unlike crypto are unfamiliar from other country but  have a high value if learn more the value of cypto are getting a highest value to the market and the money is infinite, but the national currency is are involve money then get a limitations ,if they increase or decrease. But same as the cypto in term how to increase  the price of the amount of money in currency.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

And I think Crypto will never replace national currency because the structure of crypto and national currency is different. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

so as not to jeopardize the relationship between the currency and the national currency, the governments of some countries began to prepare for the issuance of their own currency, knowing full well that the crypto currency is of more interest than the national one. Considering that the crypto currency will severely limit the issue of the national currency, we can say that it is the crypto currency that will eventually replace all the national currencies of each state, even those who busted bitcoins and crypto-currencies in general.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

From my own point of view,national currency is more acceptable due to one thing or the other,but in the nearest future things can change.Crypto can overwhelm the national currency.
Piano90

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

It is impossible for cryptocurrencies to supersede national currencies but could support them in their use.
I hope this occurs so that bitcoin can go up in value.
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Cryptocurrency has its own terms compared to National currency whereas cryptocurrency has some good stuff to deal with if it gets legalized soon enough to stabilize banks all over the world. but speaking practically it is difficult to negotiate terms between Cryptocurrency and National currency. National currency has good chances to deal with all of the financial terms and condition to run the market. whereas cryptocurrency terms are a bit different compared to national currency.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

From my own point of view,national currency is more acceptable due to one thing or the other,but in the nearest future things can change.Crypto can overwhelm the national currency.

I don't think so, i think after gaining so, much popularity i think its very hard to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot replace the national legal currency, but it can be used with the legal currency. Of course, electronic money is an inevitable trend in the future. The lack of banknotes is for people to live more conveniently. But in the end it is achieved by Bitcoin. It's hard to say that there may be a better cryptocurrency.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

And I think Crypto will never replace national currency because the structure of crypto and national currency is different. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Crypto currency is a digital currency know as electronic money where as national currency is known as physical currency. you can access crypto currency only with the help of internet but you can access national currency with the help of internet and with out help of internet. National currency never ban in any country but crypto currency can be ban in any country . crypto currency is decentralised in nature where national currency is not. National currency is less volatile then crypto currency. National currency can duplicated but crypto currency can't be duplicated.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I think that soon the national currency will be cryptocurrency. Belarus has adopted cryptocurrency standards, and a lot of countries are going to launch their own crypto.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

There must be a major difference between the national currency and the crypto currency because and national currency belongs to some specific country and the mark of the nation but where as the crypto currecy is decentralized currency it is use to some extent but can not take over to any national currency.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

Yes it is now crypto currency can not be used as a form of national money but in the future crypto currency will be bullied as the national currency so we do not worry because cryoto will develop
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

agree with you, it's definitely possible, but maybe it won't be in a way we imagine it to be, blockchain will definitely change our banking system, we might need more time for such changes.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

I think crypto will not be able to replace the national currency. because since the first until now the national currency is still used and remain a valid means of payment. and everyone has used it for daily buying and selling activities. and who knows crypto only a few people and most crypto can not be used for the means of payment but for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: