Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2959 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Bitcoin was created to be an option and not to replace any fiat currency or become the national currency. Sooner when bitcoin become more widely accepted and come to the point when it can go hand in hand with fiat I do believe that we may eventually buy coffee and pay bitcoin. The future is definitely uncertain and who knows what will happen with bitcoin by then.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I am still have doubt that cryptocurrency become national currency. Its not pesimistic but i think its more realistic, we know that economic run by banks and central banks must be do not want lose their control on money supply. On bitcoin the can not control the supply and i think its hard to make cryptocurrency became national currency
national cryptocurrencies may appear, but rather a supranational cryptocurrencies in a single territory by the type of the Euro zone. although there may be trends in the transition to the currency for specific activities or binding to the equipment.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

It's not impossible. This is not possible in life. It's a fictional word. Bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency in any way. National currency has not been killed, it is still being used in the world. As long as the national currency remains in the world.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

I think it should be that digital money will replace conventional money, because digital money is a technology created to facilitate transactions while securing the target of robbery. But to be able to realize the digital currency as a means of transaction must get the legality of the government, and later conventional money is still needed, as we know that not all people or in all places can access digital money due to constrained human resources, digital services / internet.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

I also think 2023 is too early for this situation to happen, but within a couple decades, hope there could be significant changes, and we can forget cash forever Smiley

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

I think no. BTC will not replace national currency. I just imagine that in the future there is digital currency but not Crypto. It's more like USD in digital form.
I also fully agree with your opinion, bitcoin will never be able to replace the national cash. Because bitcoin can only be used to trade transactions on the internet
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Glabolization, information and technology of blockchain. Over time, the borders of states will be erased and national currencies will be destroyed. Personally, I'm for a life without borders. therefore personally I choose bitcoin. And the national currency in my country is full of shit.
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I think that the national currency will always be more in demand than the international crypto currency, because within each country its own rules and regulations!
Logan@

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 08:29:32 PM by Logan@

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Investing in cryptos are like investing in Forex. We do invest in them but we don't use them in place of of national currency for our daily life transaction.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Crypto will not replace our national currency. Because Crypto is only use to earn money in investing and a nice way. Theres a lot of people not know about crypto and our national currency is indemand and this is the best need to use.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

For me i prefer for crypto than national currency because once our money invested in crypto we can still earn profit depending on the market monement while saving our money.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I think that any reason, crypto currency can not replace the national currency. The national currency has been created in such a way by the state and has been established by law through a long process then the crypto currency can not be easily to replace it. If that is possible, it will really take a long time, even more than 5 years. In my opinion, these two currencies will complement each other. The national currency will maintain its existence for daily transactions in the real world and the crypto currency will make it easy to transact across countries quickly, safely, easily and cheaply.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Cryptocurrency will not replace national currency. It has no intrinsic value, many countries are hoarding gold now. Bitcoin is good as alternative currency for online transaction and it's also good as investment since it's characteristics is like gold but it's digital.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

We are in an era where in mostly everything is run and use the power of technology, so as the cryptocurrencies. Becoming the national money is not far from happening. Yes it may be volatile, but it shows progression each year. And it this continues, the possibility of it is a big chance.
It is completely possible that governments create their own official cryptocurrencies but the issue is who is going to use those coins, the general public is not using cryptocurrencies yet so they wont use a crypto created by their government and for those like us that do use cryptocurrencies I would guess that most are opposed to use any crypto created by a government.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

No one replace National currency. It has no intrinsic value. It is difficult for bitcoins to compete with the national currency, because bitcoin will definitely be restricted to its use unlike the national currency. Crypto currency is online base. National currency use everybody. Bitcoin use few people.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

What you say is possible but how long will it be? Crypto will be used as the national currency. But to replace it I think it is impossible, because it is unrealistic. Actually Bitcoin is banned in a few countries. There will be no common direction for Crypto and the national currency.

Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

It's all possible. But it still takes a long time. Because people in every country have not fully understood or understood how to use technology. Here technology is important to do it all.

jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Bitcoin is going to be very safe and fast. On this day, those who have become much more expensive by Bitcoin transactions,Bitcoin has been trading a lot, but due to the complex mathematical algorithm behind the blockchain technology, they are more secure and it costs better people than Bitcoin is better or worse than cash because it is decentralized And behind this there is no conceptual central authority institution or legal door or co Offers neiyadio by banks depend on it.In my opinion, these two currencies will complement each other. The national. currency will maintain its existence for daily transactions in the real world and the crypto. And people expect to do something good with national currency.In fact, in some countries, Acne has been banned by bitcoins, it is possible that the government would not have been able to move far away, there would be no general direction for crypto and national currency.
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Some of them, I could definitely see it. Too many people out there live in countries with corrupt governments that could drive their money right into the ground.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Bro first of all cryptocurrency is the common currency between all the countries...and now comes as the daily currency...It we are paying for coffee then we have to wait for the confirmation of the transaction....and more over we have to wait for 3 confirmation otherwise the transaction can be cancelled...At last comes the transaction fees which will make price of coffee double.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: