Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2951 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

this is already happening. there are lots of restaurants and coffee shops that accepts cryptocurrencies. in my country, we already use Gcash which is a digital asset though it is not a 100% replaced fiat, having this options now, may lead to future fully digital mode of payment system. 2020 is a good guess i guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
Crypto currency can not replace national money for a number of reasons. National money is a reflection of the country's economy and is provided with its gold and foreign exchange reserves and aggregate gross domestic income. The Crypto currency does not have any binding to a particular state at all. In order for all this to work, it is necessary that the states, where they will go to the crypto currency as a means of payment, would unite at least into an economic union following the example of the European Union and together solve economic problems. In addition, if only the crypto currency is used in the country, it will quickly unbalance the economy of this country. These are only visible common problems that can arise. And there will be many such problems. Using crypto currency, it's not just to go shopping or pay for a cup of coffee. Here the problems will arise much more seriously.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

I hope and wish this would be the case. timeframe of 5 years for this makes sense, however I don't think it would be so intense. I would simply expect cryptocurrencies to be widely accepted, so when someone wants to buy coffee with crypto, it will be very common thing along with cash.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

Crypto is not used in all countries and it will never be equal to the national currency. because of the excessive use of bitcoin, the value of the domestic currency will be reduced. all countries work to strengthen their country's economy.using crypto in greater quantity will affect the country's economy. so the national currency  is more than the crypt effect.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

It's possible that in the near future when buying  in the coffee shop or in any dept store or resturant is thorugh bitcoin in fact there already places doing that.. well national is still now available and can still be use in any store.. but again this will take time because not all countries are accepting the system yet and some stillprefer to use fiat for everyday living.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Legal tender is a national credit endorsement. Bitcoin is decentralized, mainly as a non-government issue, and even a private currency that is controversial. The foundation is the opposite.

It cannot be replaced in the next decade or so.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

I never seen how national currency campared with crypto. Only usd comparable it. Now crypto more assets not currencies

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

It's so possible to happen, you're right, it takes a long time until it happens, but it might happen immediately in countries that legalize bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

That is unlikely.  I agree that crypto is developing very well but there is not enough reason why they can replace national currency
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency should not be compared to national currency. National currency is still the original and bitcoin can not beat it. There is a huge difference. Bitcoin is decentralized while national currency is monetize by the government.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

I think the current national currency is not very good and already looks not so efficient that digital currencies like bitcoin should be the solution of the problem by replacing the national eye into a digital currency.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

do you not see that the world, the reality recognizes that bitcoin and crypto world is better than national currency?

but they are selfish and they will not accept it, they assume that bitcoin is just a threat.

Venezuela's economy got better after they created petro, the Swiss nation has great enthusiasm for ICO, and has good influence to Swiss economic, iran and turkish will follow like venezuela.

I think every country should have crypto currency.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

Although btc is a major currency type, but keep in mind if this trade is decetralized. No one can set the price, USD is still a major currency because there are regulatory and inter-state regulations that make EUR and USD as major currency in world currency trading. To invest to BTC I think it's over time, when we look at it from a business perspective alone, BTC is no longer efficient in fact, hardfork project project failed to attract buyers and encourage purchasing power.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

this may be a bit difficult, because I am sure that all countries do not want their currency to sell poorly among their own people, and also because the limited supply of bitcoin makes many people do not have btc ..
from this I conclude bitcoin and money will run parallel.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I think it is hard for the govenment to replace national currency into cyrpto. Cyrpto is volatile anytime it may change its value while fiat has a fixed value in a country. The economy of one country somehow rely on the impact of money's growth.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Well we have seen some governments issued/issuing their own cryptocurrency so there are possibilities that this can happen in the future, but there's only very small chance that cryptocurrencies will replace the current monetary system that is being used by all countries right now. But in my opinion, why should cryptocurrency replace fiat if they can co-existed at the same time. right? When we compare both fiat currency and cryptocurrency, they have both advantage and disadvantage with each other so if both will co-exist, they can both fill up the insufficiency of each other so we don't need to choose only one legal tender.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

There are less possibilities to replace this.If it is,then it will take a lot of time.Because they have their own speciality.The national currency created and regulated by bank and government.But crypto isn't control by them.If a country fail to control Its fiat how you can maintain economy. It is not acceptable at all places in the world until now.So it should take much more time and have to change main structure to be national currency.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

It's hard for bitcoin to replace national currency but i believe that it will become more popular, be accepted anywhere.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

I think that will be possible specially when bitcoin and all crypto reached it's massive adaptation and implementation. But I also think that there are many things that is needed to consider before it's truly be implement.However, I think there is not such things that there will be someone whose still using national or fiat money because one's it's already implement there are also the synchronizations happen so all of the people are surely applicable or suitable for that way.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Melodimayy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Then, i already met one of many ICOs that will representative about this payment system that we adore with cryptocurrencies. Let me present you, https://www.pundix.com/ , that project have vision for any store could buy sell and accept cryptocurrencies. But, when you ask about could crypto "replace" national currencies, i thought the answer is no. They would likely to walk together along the road in the near future than to "replacing".
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: